Author Topic: Delivered Gabriels  (Read 24009 times)

urbanmale

• New Resident
    • organizing events, events and shows
Re: Delivered Gabriels
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2013, 12:59:25 AM »
The first two Gabriel dolls were ordered as brothers and delivered at the same time

the brothers take up each other's clothes? :)

DanishDollLover

• New Resident
  • Hii im a girl
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2013, 12:37:47 PM »
im a BIG fan of him and i want him someday and take pictures together with my Female doll  :drool: :drool: :drool: yummmmm........ come here baby  :redhead:
Collecting dolls is my life ;)

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2013, 10:06:32 AM »
Gabriel 8

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2013, 12:35:09 PM »

I wish the specs were with each picture..... >_>

The specifications are displayed comprehensively in the Sinthetics deliveries gallery as always.

Rodbendit

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 04:20:53 AM »
I really like this doll in all its combinations. The only thing I don't like is the metal work in the hansom face.
Life is made of every colour in the Rainbow, Live and let live.

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2013, 07:43:39 AM »
@deno22 - I know....... But my iPhone isn't compatible with the website...... And makes viewing the gallery difficult and sometimes annoying...... Until my laptop is fixed I can't view the gallery....... Unfortunately..... TT__TT

I noticed also that. Flash viewer of viewbook is heavy for mobile devices and older computers. Probably that viewer loading all pictures in full resolution and thumbnails (or generating them).

Maybe one viewer per page works better (and bigger size for viewbook embedding). But i suggest easiest and fastest way for adding pictures, specially if production line is busy  ;D

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2013, 08:09:49 AM »
Gabriel number 7 is one of my favourite Gabriel so far. I like the contrast between the warmth/masculinity his face exdudes and the innocence/imperfections of his teeth which kills the "dolly" aspect and make the face incredibly realistic.

When you order a Gabriel doll, I guess you must think about all these little détails which can make a huge difference in the character of your doll. From freckles to teeth...everything is to take into account. It makes the thing even more exiting.

Soon 10 delivered Gabriel :)  :thumb: the owners are welcome to join to introduce their guy ;)

urbanmale

• New Resident
    • organizing events, events and shows
« Reply #37 on: December 15, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »
Very nice work this boy! Very lifelike, beautiful body... can be very good to deal with, pamper, dress, comb your hair! :)

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »

dannybegood

• New Resident
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »
One word ~~WOW  :P :P :P

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 02:59:49 PM »
These aren't NEW PICS.... they've just been transferred from the main delivery carousel .... they are GREAT tho!  :)

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2014, 03:05:34 PM »
Yes They are not new but the french gabriel looks INCREDIBLE !!!

Glad there are frenchy gabriels :yipee:

Le possesseur de cette poupée gabriel peut me contacter si il/elle souhaite que je l'aide à présenter sa poupée dans le forum  :thumb:

I Wonder if new gabriel will be delivered soon...it's been a few months since the last gabriel has been delivered.

dannybegood

• New Resident
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2014, 06:19:05 PM »
Who cares how old they are, if you can't afford one they are just FAB to look at  :laugh: :-*

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 11:16:37 AM »
Can sinthetics post the picture of the french gabriel showing his bunny teeth? it was a winner pic !

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 08:43:48 PM »
Can sinthetics post the picture of the french gabriel showing his bunny teeth? it was a winner pic !