Author Topic: Fashionista  (Read 6431 times)

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
Fashionista
« on: October 21, 2013, 10:10:50 PM »
I purchased new dresses for all of my ladies and have started changing their looks so, I wanted to share some quick natural light portrait's that I took of my Wifey, Marie in her new setup. Bridget and Angela will also receive their new dresses soon.

My Queen, Marie as she sit's on her throne in my living room.  ;D

I set her up in a new Max Azria tunic dress and changed her hair color to Strawberry Blond. 

I really favor this "Fashion Note" hairstyle and have tried her in Chestnut Blond, 130 Red and now Strawberry Blond.

The square neckline and cut of this dress really suits her petite frame and breast.

Marie is my first doll and has been with me for almost a year now. This Red Head lady will always be my first love.  ;) :-*

Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
Re: Fashionista
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 04:44:40 AM »
Because we love em, don't we ...
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 08:18:43 AM »
Ah, the illusive LD face one... we always want what we can't have.  :(

Great photos, Kintamasan, I like the square-cut neckline and parted hair, very 1960's. She looks like she should be draped over the arm of Mr. Draper.  :D

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 12:03:09 PM »
Those colors really work together.  Is your new Celeste head going to have the same characteristics?

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 10:34:01 PM »
Because we love em, don't we ...
I sure do, Muzza!!  ;D
Ah, the illusive LD face one... we always want what we can't have.  :(

Great photos, Kintamasan, I like the square-cut neckline and parted hair, very 1960's. She looks like she should be draped over the arm of Mr. Draper.  :D

Thanks for the complement, B-Zilla!! I am very lucky to have Marie in her Head 1/body 1 configuration, I didn't think I'd ever find her.  :o ;D I think she'd give Mr. Draper a run for his money, I don't know if he could handle her moxie!!  :laugh:
Those colors really work together.  Is your new Celeste head going to have the same characteristics?
Thanks, Jgato!! The Celeste head will be Caramel skin tone but, have full custom makeup along with a different hair and eye color setup. She will be a Smokin Hot Creole woman.  :P

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 08:30:53 PM »
Beautiful pics of Marie, Kintamasan!

We can never get enough of her.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 09:24:02 PM »
Beautiful pics of Marie, Kintamasan!

We can never get enough of her.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Thanks so much, Mahtek!! I'm glad that you like Marie's photo's. While I still had some afternoon light, I took these few shots of her. She looks very tan in this natural light.  :D I'd like to photograph Marie, Bridget and Angela together, hopefully very soon. I've got Bridget in her new outfit, I just have to dress Angela.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 07:58:42 AM »
Lovely photos of Marie.
You must spend a fortune on new dresses..........  :) do they ever pose without them  :drool:
for album click the pic

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2013, 12:02:56 PM »
It's cool to see some new pics of Marie, she's the most beautiful doll you own in my opinion. What a beauty !

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2013, 05:31:03 PM »
Lovely photos of Marie.
You must spend a fortune on new dresses..........  :) do they ever pose without them  :drool:
Thank you so much, Ray!! Now, if I could only get her to pose as sexy as your lady, Kat!!  :laugh: Marie can be quite difficult when it comes to that, maybe she is just being shy.  :laugh:

I shop for deals on e-bay for dresses. I got this Max Azria dress used on e-bay for 35.00 plus 6.00 shipping.  :o It's in perfect condition and I couldn't resist the 60's to early 70's look.
It's cool to see some new pics of Marie, she's the most beautiful doll you own in my opinion. What a beauty !

Thank you, Grenouille!!  :thumb: To me, Marie has a sex appeal that always put's me into a trance. Once I gaze at her, I just can't look away, she is so unique and Hot!! I'm in love with her face and really like the fact that she has a mature woman look about her.  :-* I really wish that I had the chance to own her from new but, I'll take her just the way she is.  ;D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2013, 05:36:01 PM »
Lovely photos as ever :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2013, 05:40:29 PM »
Lovely photos as ever :)
Thanks, CJ!!! Hopefully I'll have the chance to photograph another session with Marie in this setup and my other LD and Sinthetics ladies.  :thumb:

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2013, 10:26:46 PM »
Just a few quick photos, in the fading afternoon light, of Bridget in her new Max Azria dress.

She will be joining Marie and her sister for another photo set soon.

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 03:07:11 PM »
Seems I've missed this treat, Kintamasan  ::)

Nice pictures and I like the colors and pattern of this dress.  :)

Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 03:45:45 PM »
I particularly like the black and white (or cream) dress. A simple and non-distracting design. Nice photo too. Sunset can be great for photography.