Author Topic: Portraits of Kimmi Lovecock - Hannah Harper  (Read 2728 times)

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
Portraits of Kimmi Lovecock - Hannah Harper
« on: March 18, 2014, 02:50:50 PM »
Hi!

Departing from portraits of extinct inflatables, it's with much pleasure to see that availability of Kimmi seems to have resumed and that she's alive and well.

For some time Kimmi has served as my chief model to introduce power inverters that I sell on Ebay for solar energy systems - she's truly spectacular and a winner in her class of models . . .

A bit of wind in the hair brings her to life.

Doll photos can look horribly stiff . . . and one has to experiment to get them right

Kimmi's a real sweetie with lots of bounce

and a big heart

It's sad that people go into silicone dolls straight off without experiencing the sheer fun of inflatababes first. Under inflated airgurlz are great in bed and people who haven't tried them miss out. After enjoying an airgur'z company for a while, then a silicone lady is a new echelon of joy to discover, different, that in no way detracts from the pleasures an airgurl can bring.

In photographing dolls I suspect that experience in bringing these stiff (when inflatated hard enough to be self supporting) manikin figures to some sort of life has possibly given good experience for better doll photos of the even more realistic sort . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Robertintexas

• New Resident
Re: Portraits of Kimmi Lovecock - Hannah Harper
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 06:09:42 PM »
Great photos and she is a lovely lady..
Then we can move to poupee's..

haldeman

• New Resident
    • Sex dolls
Re: Portraits of Kimmi Lovecock - Hannah Harper
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 04:16:13 AM »