Author Topic: new website: www.mechadollusa.com  (Read 4825 times)

PlayKate404

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
  • Mechadoll Representative
    • Mechadollusa.com
new website: www.mechadollusa.com
« on: May 06, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »
With the new ownership we've made a few changes to our existing website and now accept orders through www.mechadollusa.com

We are hoping to keep the information more up to date and accurate.  It's not perfect yet but check it out.  Thanks.
Check us out at:
mechadoll.com
mechadollusa.com
Worldwide shipping available
Please contact me for special promotions for forum members

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: new website: www.mechadollusa.com
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 10:04:45 PM »
New ownership ?
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 01:23:21 AM »
Mechadoll USA.com
Building Beauty

We are a group of engineers committed to the progress and development of beautiful robotic design and implementation. We have consistently pushed the boundaries of human replication. We are currently working with material scientists around the world to develop silicone with the same properties as human skin. It is vital to the future of robotic design that the silicone can dissipate the heat produced by electric motors. The silicone love dolls offered on this website are a culmination of all of our efforts.

Please let us know what you think.

info@mechadollusa.com

www.mechadollusa.com  Our Price: $9,313.00 R.H.S.-V8.14 Silicon

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 08:56:05 AM »
Crikey!  That's a pretty big price increase. :o

Some good points: :thumb:
Credit card payments- :thumb:
Weight specs are a bit more realistic (although still not entirely accurate)-  :thumb: :-\

Bad points: :(
Price increase
Lack of new photos
No video (something worth thinking about in the near future, jiggly boob videos are a must for any silicone doll website these days)
Some mistakes with some pages:  A description of Laura on the Sophie Luxe page Sophie Luxe, a description of Emilie on the Brigitte standard page Brigitte Standard.
Some more descriptions needed on the difference between Standard/Luxe & Heated versions.
Needs a customer care section in the FAQ's, how to clean, maintain, use the right lube, powder, etc, general advice about caring for the dolls.

guitarpussy

• Sr. Resident
  • Redheads Rule, just look !
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 09:56:21 AM »
Crikey indeed !

And "new ownership", I'll bet I know who it is  :-X.

Bridgett, and Sophie description errors, and pix of Leeloo in the Sophie description.... :drool: !  I'm not a website builder but whoever put this new site together either is not finished yet, or is an amateur considering all these errors.  I think a new website is a step in the right direction, but what they have at this time is full of errors that need immediate attention.

I still love their dolls more than any of the rest and still want one, but I will have to wait a little longer I think.  I thought I was a little closer to placing an order but the price increase is a deal breaker for me at the moment.  I did set up an account though, just in case !

PlayKate404

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mechadollusa.com
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »

1.  We've fixed the descriptions (thanks FlashGordoll!) That's embarrassing, where's my secretary...  LAURA!!!
2.  I am trying to work out some special pricing for ourdollcommunity but in the meantime we are offering a promotional code "Old Pricing".  We did have to increase pricing to due to production changes, hopefully this means reliable delivery.
3.  I expect videos and pictures in the near future.  For now we are still 100% focused on production.
4.  We are putting together a maintenance type email for clients.  After all who wants to discuss relationship type things when you're just getting to know a gal?
5.  The weight really has changed even in just the past few weeks but I think we are still a little low.  We will have accurate weights within a matter of weeks.

I hope we can get these amazing dolls out there!  Thanks for any and all support. 

Check us out at:
mechadoll.com
mechadollusa.com

guitarpussy

• Sr. Resident
  • Redheads Rule, just look !
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »

1.  We've fixed the descriptions (thanks FlashGordoll!) That's embarrassing, where's my secretary...  LAURA!!!
2.  I am trying to work out some special pricing for ourdollcommunity but in the meantime we are offering a promotional code "Old Pricing".  We did have to increase pricing to due to production changes, hopefully this means reliable delivery.
3.  I expect videos and pictures in the near future.  For now we are still 100% focused on production.
4.  We are putting together a maintenance type email for clients.  After all who wants to discuss relationship type things when you're just getting to know a gal?
5.  The weight really has changed even in just the past few weeks but I think we are still a little low.  We will have accurate weights within a matter of weeks.

I hope we can get these amazing dolls out there!  Thanks for any and all support.

You are most welcome sir, and I hope for your continued success with MDUSA.

Mechadolls have always been IMO, the  most desirable dolls out there. 

Cheers,  GP

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »

Finally, 90% of the time we are on time every time.  You can’t push perfection.  We, painstakingly, make dolls without compromise.  We are invested in the future and stop at nothing to continue refining and developing our products.  We constantly unveil new specifications and developments.  We push the boundaries while everyone else is trying to keep up.

Mechadolls have always been IMO, the  most desirable dolls out there.
May 2016 ... , Silicondoll look like www.mechadollusa.com
   ** I hope my sarcasm is also transparent **

jop

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 08:35:09 PM »
Dear PlayKate404,

I have been waiting for my doll Emilie for nearly 14 months now and I'm tired of this endless waiting.

Now I'd like to get my money back.

Than you in advance.
Jop - jackofparis

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 11:36:56 AM »
Hi PlayKate404,

in Germany is often watched closely, and these are the first impressions  :police:

Cheers, SD

danke für den LINK!

Man findet aber keine Adresse über den Laden oder den Verantwortlichen der Web Seite!

Ist schon mal merkwürdig! oder?

Grüße,

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 12:42:29 PM »
 " Those are some price changes...for sure! "

* Our Price:
$5,721.00 (standard)
$9,313.00 (heated)

'w  :o  w!'

btw,
'Where is 'Emmanuelle ?'
dave7311 & Valerie

PlayKate404

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mechadollusa.com
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2014, 07:59:30 PM »
Our previous prices didn't support a consistent and reliable production.  At this point, we are confident that we can supply our dolls with the quality and consistency you would expect of a reputable manufacture.  Due to our relationship with the forums, if you are interested in making a purchase you should contact me for special discounts.  I think this way everyone wins.
Check us out at:
mechadoll.com
mechadollusa.com

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 04:01:45 PM »
" Those are some price changes...for sure! "

* Our Price:
$5,721.00 (standard)
$9,313.00 (heated)

'w  :o  w!'

btw,
'Where is 'Emmanuelle ?'

:whistle: The MDusa altitude flight has ended.  :whistle:

* Our Price:
$3,700.00 (standard)
$6,700.00 (heated) (And about Andrée/.de 7.290,00 €)

Everything is normal again
 ;D

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2017, 07:52:58 PM »
Ok, I think I know why I've been so confused on the info... I've been going to mechadoll.com and not mechadollusa.com
Mechadollusa.com looks like it has complete info. I'll do some digging around there.
Thanks for bumping the thread!  :thumb:

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 05:10:43 AM »
 Mechadoll, Mechadoll.com end Mechadollusa ...  :-\

Brigette – Heated
Regular Price : $10,241.75 
$5,595.00

Well with all the crazy prices, the economy in MECHADOLL no trust in their sites
The front and rear does not fit
Ready To Ship $8,795.00–$9,462.95 Select options