Author Topic: Video Attempt #2 (cross your fingers)  (Read 4546 times)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
Re: Video Attempt #2 (cross your fingers)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2014, 09:23:28 AM »
Perry . . . the boobs are fantastic and the ass . . . OH, I can't take my hands off of it.
About 24 month delivery these days, you said . . . well, I ordered my Brigitte on July 20, 13 and got her on June 11, 14. 
Sincerely,
Dr. Johns

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2014, 05:58:16 PM »
Hi Dr.Johns,

I prefer a doll with soft skin, woman like and when I have sex with her I want her to fill 99% like the real thing, and that’s a Mechadoll!

yes 100% what I want ???

Nimrowd

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2014, 12:06:35 AM »
I understand that not everyone is going to like Mechadoll and prefer other brands of dolls . . .   No seam lines, perfect heads with nice smiles and overall hard rubber only good to look at.

I have two "other brands" of dolls that have bodies nice to look at but Hard As A Rock!  :(  You cannot tell from all the wonderfully made marketing and fan photos that they are THAT hard. It's why I have my eye set on getting a MD. Just don't have the cash for it yet!

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2014, 02:22:45 PM »
Hi Nimrowd,

I was in the same situation as you are now . . . And I understand perfectly how you feel . . .
In the beginning I was reluctant to purchase from Mechadoll, with all that negativity spread about the company.
In the other hand, I was dissatisfied with the other brands I had and that determined me to give MD a try. I'M HAPPY I DID!
What a difference . . .

qazar1976

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2017, 08:39:01 PM »
I alls,

This vidéo was maded when my doll Rachael was on manufacture in Mechadoll USA;but i'm not the first owner.

This is the link to TDF about this vidéo.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=232&t=70276

Do not worry, Perry, there is no damage on her belly and I make beautiful pictures of her face ...

Click here to see my albums.

Click here to see my albums.

Facebook Rachael page: https://www.facebook.com/RachaelMechadollfromUSA/

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 01:14:25 PM »
Cool Vid PlayKate.!

Meet Tori.

I ordered her on May 20 2016. My birthday!    :birthday: To me! Memory is foggy but I received her week one or two of August.. 2016. Hardly a 24 month wait.

Tori would like to assure everyone that with a Mechadoll there is nothing to hide.

OOPS...Just Tori being shy..

No imperfections.. Just 100% Woman...

Ohh.. And those boobs are spectacular..

So let's not turn this into a Mechadoll bashing thread please.. The past is just where it should be.. In the past.

You wouldn't want to hurt Tori's feelings.. .. Would you???. Cause I gotta tell ya.. Those are great feelings.. 

I'm Smoke and Tori and I both approve this video! :thumb:

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.