Author Topic: Mechadolls Paula & Isabell  (Read 24706 times)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
Re: Mechadoll Brigitte
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2014, 02:03:47 PM »
Hi SD,

I believe you are correct. However, when I ordered my Brigitte, I wrote: 95B or 95C.
Once I received her, I thought was a 95C. My mistake . . . I will correct it.
About the silicone used, it is a V7.14. I got the promotion for an upgrade Mechadoll advertised in May, 2014.

The boobies are amazingly soft and real to touch. The butt . . . Ooohhh . . . I can't keep my hands off of it.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014, 05:19:55 AM »

The boobies are amazingly soft and real to touch. The butt . . . Ooohhh . . . I can't keep my hands off of it.

Hi Dr.Johns,

maybe something in 30 days ....to upgrade MechaDoll 2014  :redhead: I can say beautiful .....

But maybe they can tell us what kind of fingernails on her Brigitte

Regards SD

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2014, 11:09:04 AM »
Hi SD,

I'm positive that you have seen MD's promotion for an upgrade, advertised in May.
Have you called them to upgrade your order?

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2014, 05:50:15 PM »
Hi Dr.Johns,

no no sorry, 
I not update here, I have my contract/deal  :-X

Regards SD

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 06:31:04 PM »

Hallo SD,

Ich hörte von Ihren Vertrag für Ihre neue Puppe. Du wirst die neueste Version V7-14.

Wenn Sie gehen, sie im September zu erhalten, glaube ich... Können Sie die Unterschiede gegenüber den älteren Modellen, die Sie haben post? Ich kann mir, nicht vergleichen, da es meine erste ist.

Alles Gute

Dr.Johns

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 03:00:36 PM »
I added a few more pictures . . .

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2014, 02:00:34 PM »
More pictures added . . .

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2014, 04:28:33 PM »

"Mmmm, mmm, mmmm... That IS a tasty looking pussy... "

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »
Thanks Camp . . .

when warmed up and wet she feels 99% like the real thing . . .

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2014, 05:06:33 PM »

I was in the same situation as you are now . . . And I understand perfectly how you feel . . .
In the beginning I was reluctant to purchase from Mechadoll, with all that negativity spread about the company.
In the other hand, I was dissatisfied with the other brands I had and that determined me to give MD a try. I'M HAPPY I DID!
What a difference . . .

Something you're failing to realize Dr.Johns whilst on your one man MD crusade is that most of the "negativity" you are taking about was created by MD and if you (or anyone else) cared to, there are factual reports within the forum documenting the various production faults, misleading advertising as well as the long lead times which some of us unlucky members have had to deal with on our own.

That's good I'm glad you didn't regret your purchase and you're happy with your doll, but remember not everyone has been so lucky.  Some choose to be honest and not hide anything for the good of the community and others choose not to say anything other than in private conversation.
So far the amount of dolls with production mistakes that I know about outweighs the dolls without production mistakes, the latest delivered doll is without any problems and I hope that trend will continue for everyone's peace of mind.

When you ordered your doll back in July were you not surprised at all by the weight difference compared to the advertised weight at the time?

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2014, 10:18:23 PM »
Hi FG,

I would like to make something clear from the beginning . . . I'm not conducting any crusade for any one . . . I'm simply very happy with my product from MD. I was aware of everything was commented in the forum about all manufactures. You said "So far the amount of dolls with production mistakes that I know about outweighs the dolls without production mistakes," . FG . . . you don't know that! If that was the case . . . MD would have been out of business. It's a shame for all of those that were and are happy with the dolls from MD, didn't come forward and talk honestly about this magnificent product. And yes . . . there are those few that found mistakes and talked about it. I have no problem with that.  Various product faults, misleading advertising and long wait times, where committed by other manufactures as well. However, I found it peculiar that only MD was hammered hard by the honest commentators . . .

My Brigitte . . . By the way her name is Becky . . . She was advertised @ 85lb and she actually is overweight only by 7lb. I wasn't surprised. The extra 7lb, doesn't bother me. I'm not complaining . . . I adore her . . . She is so special.

FG . . . do you enjoy your Izzy?

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 06:20:58 AM »
You said "So far the amount of dolls with production mistakes that I know about outweighs the dolls without production mistakes," . FG . . . you don't know that! If that was the case . . . MD would have been out of business.
Yes I do know that, I'm talking about the dolls I actually know about since being here on the forum.  5 dolls with various production mistakes and 3 with no apparent faults, the rest we don't hear about because many people seem to disappear off the face of the planet after receiving their doll. :o

Various product faults, misleading advertising and long wait times, where committed by other manufactures as well. However, I found it peculiar that only MD was hammered hard by the honest commentators . . .
You'll find other manufacturers do get public complaints as well in their specific forums, a lot has to do with the way the manufacturers customer service deals with the situation.

My Brigitte . . . By the way her name is Becky . . . She was advertised @ 85lb and she actually is overweight only by 7lb. I wasn't surprised. The extra 7lb, doesn't bother me. I'm not complaining   
So you've weighed Becky and she's 92 lbs?  Lets do some mathematics :whistle:, the Luxe model (which is what Becky is) was advertised at 33 kg which equates to 72.7 lbs on Mechadoll.com at the time of your order in July 2013 (I know because I have a screen shot), at some point fairly recently they've changed the weight specs to 79-84 lbs. (Thank goodness)!

92 lbs is just under 42 kg, not bad compared to Izzy who's 48 kg, looks like they've succeeded in reducing a bit of weight. :)

So if you take into account the advertising at the time which said 33 kg for the Luxe there's 9 kg difference (just under 20 lbs difference).  Not 7 lbs.  ;)  Still like I said its not bad and a lot lighter than the earlier dolls.  Its funny because now they've managed to reduce the weight of the dolls a bit, at the same time they've increased the advertised weight on the website compared the old advertised weight. :whistle:

FG . . . do you enjoy your Izzy?

Yes I enjoy Izzy and her charms especially now her problems are fixed, but haven't enjoyed cutting her open in several places to repair skeletal problems, until you've experienced major doll surgery like that its difficult to understand.

Anyway... I'm glad that you are enjoying Becky! :)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »
Hi FG,

5 dolls with production mistakes and only 3 with no apparent faults and the rest we didn't hear about because they indeed disappeared from ODC . . . I agree with you. Imagine how many people were and are happy with their beauties and that's the reason we didn't hear about it. Bad news travel very fast . . . Good news doesn't. That's unfortunate.

I really like the way you did the mathematics regarding the weight . . . I couldn't described better myself . . . You demonstrated how MD improved in advertisement and in reducing the dolls weight. FG . . . that's positive. I love it.

In the end, I'm happy for you that now you are in the light and enjoy Izzy. I know she is special for you and it should be that way.

Sincerely,

Dr.Johns 

Sara Lynn

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 01:25:57 PM »
yes on ODC you hear about the problems.... and not about the happy happy... but you do see the happy happy every time someone posts a pic of there girls....

douglas

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:22 PM »
Dr.Johns,

I'm one of the ones that are NOT HAPPY with the received MD doll. I have reported many posts detailing the now many faults with my "Polly", and have given up continuing with the added problems recently experienced. She is literally falling apart at most of the seams - and "customer support" from MD is laughable- as they only offer remedial repairs at terms that I would be an idiot to accept (details sent if required), and in any case, as far as I am concerned, nothing concrete has happened to MD to change my well-founded doubts on their ability to come up with the goods & service that I have paid for.

Matt actually reminds me of our own UK Prime Minister (David Cameron) who "talks the talk" - but is unable to deliver what was actually required.

If your own doll was anything like my 2013 Brigitte deluxe/heated etc. blah blah), then at least be prepared for potential continuous trouble after your honeymoon period has finished - and don't say I didn't warn you!

douglas