Author Topic: Body 3?  (Read 14434 times)

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Re: Body 3?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 07:24:14 AM »
Now that would be pretty awesome! a mini sized sin! I would never again have to travel without a Sinthetic lol

I for one would not mind an Athletic/Super heroine body with thicker arms, legs and butt! I would never work again! lol
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 03:54:59 PM »
Wow! That would be a great idea. I'm sure mini Sinthetics would be something of great interest.
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 05:21:03 PM »
This little doll is actually a gift for a friend. It's a long and ridiculous story. But if it does turn out effectively, Matt will certainly consider selling them should anyone want one. They would be Matt K collectible items. Not sure they would go under the Sinthetics label. Maybe... but maybe not. We'll see how the first one turns out. We're glad you all enjoyed seeing this silliness though.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 08:09:57 PM »
I think they'd make great key-chains.  :D

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 08:18:51 PM »
I would very much like a mini-Sin for my full size Sins to pose with some day!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Meschler

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2014, 12:41:30 AM »
I would rather see her as full sized doll than as mini  ;D

Anyway....great project and she is a real stunner.

Keep up the great work.
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
- Hope dies last -

SimonDC

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2014, 11:15:11 PM »
Just further proof that Matt really, really loves what he does, be it sculpting small and/or human size creations.  :)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2016, 02:51:49 AM »
Found this on Sinthetics website in regards to Body 3...

http://sinthetics.com/new-female-body-limited-presale/

I was able to get a reply from Sinthetics about this. Since they already know I'm good
for the Body 3, they're hoping others will jump in on this offer.

E-mail them if you are interested.

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2016, 04:19:59 AM »
That body will be a winner when in silicone ! it's all the straight guys most common tastes concentred in a body:

C cup breast
Perky tits
Legs not too thick, not too thin
Sexy Bum
Toned belly
Perfect shoulder/hips ratio

It looks already extremly realistic ! I am eager to see the final result in silicone.

I hope there are male projects unveilled this year too :)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2016, 06:26:34 AM »
This is a VERY beautiful sculpt!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2016, 08:46:21 AM »
Here are some pics in case you missed LL's link.

It's a great sculpt and I can't wait to see it in silicone. If I were to order another Sin, it would probably be this body.

And on that note, I'd love to pre-order, but I can't for two reasons. The first and biggest reason is, I can't afford it at the moment. Second, I had a chuckle at that wait time; I'm a little over 2 1/2 years into my wait for my 2D and still waiting. I can't order from them again until they improve the wait times (and communication). Good on them if they can deliver on that 6-8 month estimate, and I hope they do; it'll be a step in the right direction.
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

zanith77

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2016, 09:16:09 AM »
2.5 years wait time? Seriously? I have been toying with the idea of buying a 2D from Sinthetics, but after hearing about the wait times and the lack of resolution from Psylor's doll's problems, I have decided to hold off on the wait. I would have to agree with the sentiment of those that mentioned before that this seems to be a ploy to get more money. I was reading through their website, and late last year they didn't do expedited orders because they felt that "every customer is unique and deserves the same amount of service" type of sentiment, and now they do expedited orders for $750-$1000 some odd dollars which to me smells very fishy. Honestly, if I was in your position, I would have already started raising hell, either giving an ultimatum deadline or requesting a full refund and if they didn't do it in a timely manner, I'd seriously consider taking them to court. The fact that they seem to think its okay to just randomly make promises in order to basically print money for themselves whenever they feel/need it is making me think that their company's goodwill and reputation is worthless.  Anyone who does business anywhere in this world understands that goodwill is one of those few things that honestly money cannot buy no matter how much you dump into it, because it takes appropriate human and big-picture actions to related problems.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2016, 11:05:39 AM »
Wow! That would be a great idea. I'm sure mini Sinthetics would be something of great interest.
Here are some pics in case you missed LL's link.

<Snip!>

<Quaritch>"A Sinthetics figure* in a Virgin Rose Doll body... that's a potent mix! Gives me the goosebumps!" :evil:</Quaritch>

*Especially that one! :drool:
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2016, 12:38:54 PM »
Looking good......now just get her to 50lbs  :P

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2016, 10:42:14 PM »
They're amazing artists, but it seems they aren't doing so well at running a company. It looks like they'd need somebody with serious money and a serious business plan to buy their company and keep them doing the dolls.