Author Topic: Body 3?  (Read 14435 times)

Meschler

• Resident
Re: Body 3?
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2016, 01:20:03 AM »
They're amazing artists, but it seems they aren't doing so well at running a company. It looks like they'd need somebody with serious money and a serious business plan to buy their company and keep them doing the dolls.

I second this.

I love almost everything the folks of Sin bring / give us.

But business wise they remind me of some kind of "snowball system". As long as there are new orders there is money around to deliver older ones. But if the cashflow is drying up there are huge delays.

If the euro - dollar exchange ration would be better, wait time won't be an issue and they deliver dolls without structural issues (and lack of communication aside) I would order the new body in a heartbeat. This doll is all I am looking for. Okay, maybe I would order her with the +1 cup size option :)

But things don't mix up at this time and so I will wait and see how things will go in the future....

Still great sculpt Matt.
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
- Hope dies last -

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2016, 09:54:43 AM »
2 years ago I saw this sculpt in it's very earliest stages. It was a bit more cartoonish, but still, I'd have ordered it then and there if they'd have taken my money.

I saw it again this last Summer, and they still wouldn't take my money!  :( I'm hoping that after these pics were posted that they will be on their way to making a mold.

I'm the patient sort. Even if I have to wait 2 more years, I will if it means getting the doll that I want.

Hifi,

My LD is 67 pounds. I can see this doll coming in at 60-65 lbs, maybe as low as 55. With cores big enough to get her down to 50 lbs she would be hard as a rock.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2016, 02:38:05 PM »
I actually prefer A and B cups, but C is nice, too. IMHO the most perfect doll body ever is the Sin 2A. The 1B is nice, too, but a bit too skinny for my favourite face, which happens to be Celeste. Tawny, however, looks perfect on the 1B. If I ever get filthy rich (highly unlikely), I want a 2A with a Celeste head, and a 1B with a Tawny one. But with Sinthetics being as slow to deliver as they are, if I ever manage to acquire the funds for my first silicone doll, it will be a Realdoll and not a Sin. If I manage to save money for a second silicone doll after that, I'll get a Sin 2A with Celeste and Tawny heads.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2016, 09:01:13 PM »
Even at 67 lbs. that's fantastic.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 09:23:35 PM »
I'm in!! :D

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 09:30:34 PM »
WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!  ;D

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 09:52:36 PM »
Thanks.....I'm surprised too !!

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 10:55:39 PM »
Wow, congrats Ceej!!!!! :thumb:
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 10:56:02 PM »
AWESOME !

Sandy gets a sister.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2016, 11:45:13 PM »

You're gonna need a bigger Shrine...
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 11:47:15 PM »
LOL!!!!!

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2016, 02:53:45 AM »
Congrats on jumping in the water Ceej !!  :)

Going to have to thread water for awhile, but hang in there!

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2016, 04:55:15 AM »
Hmmm, well congratulations,a Sinthetic huh !...... :o

Look forward to seeing the arrival photos Ceej, hope I dont trip over my beard and can find my walking stick ,spectacles and hearing aid .  :)

Seriously , know you have been pondering over a friend for Sandy for ages , Im sure your new girl will be stunning .

for album click the pic

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2016, 05:49:03 AM »
Congratulations ceej ! woohouuuuuuuu ! it's such an exiting news ! It's going to be a very special day for us when you'll get her.