Author Topic: Which is your favourite face?  (Read 4260 times)

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
Which is your favourite face?
« on: September 15, 2014, 07:29:44 PM »
Of my dolls it was Joon today who told me that I'd been neglecting her recently. From curiosity looking at Patrick's website, I found that my Joon's a special girl with a more delicate shade of lips

and in my mind so much more attractive than on Patrick's page

and I'm so lucky to have her.

In truth, I've just ordered a sister head for Joon, falling utterly for the sweetest of them all, Mina. What colour eyes should I choose? And lipstick? And that's how I ended up looking at the site and comparing the faces.

So choosing a PIB can be fraught with some differences and looking at Patrick's page
http://privateislandbeauty.com/faces/index.do there are some really fantastic creations there. Mina, Kira and possibly Angelique might be my fantasy ladies - and my Bella

seems more attractive possibly than her official portrait

I know someone who looks just like Bella Way Oral, which is really weird and perhaps my Joon looks a little more like Angelique. Cleo looks as though she's stepped off the Great Gatsby film set, or an Agatha Christie - Murder on the Nile . . .  and these faces are really fun because perhaps so many of us can relate to the facial types that Patrick has created. In my opinion, this selection of fantasy ladies are more natural than any other western doll maker and I hope not to be murdered for saying so. But I like to celebrate and enthuse about what's good, and to me Patrick's work is art and genius. Other dolls known here seem super-real but Patrick's bring a natural ease.

So the impetus behind this thread. Which face do you like best?

Here are the faces:

Alana (Way Oral)

Angelique (Oral)

Aria (Oral)

Aria

Bella (Oral)

Bella (Way Oral)

Bitzy (Oral)

Bitzy (Fairy)

Calli (Oral)

Cleo

Desirae (Oral)

Divina (Oral)

Eden (Oral)

Ellowyn

Fujiko (Fairy)

Gaia (Oral)

Hope (Oral)

Hope

Isis (Oral)

Joon (Oral)

Kira

Luna (Oral)

Mina (Oral)

I'm sure that Alottahope's Hope is more attractive than her portrait above whilst my Fujiko seems less attractive than her passport photo . . .

So who has versions "who" differ from their passports . . . and which do people think are the most attractive?

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Which is your favourite face?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2014, 04:01:09 AM »
Well there all very attractive and as usual owners always put there own spin on their photos.
Its a shame we do not see more PIB's here so its all down to you to to enlighten us all  :)

Must admit its not till you see the heads on your own dolls in realtime 3D that their real beauty shines through or not .
I know of one owner who disliked the head he ordered on arrival as it did not match the photos .
But then I'm lucky, I like all the heads I have and of course how you see them is a personal thing.

Two PIB's immediatly stood out for me , Bitzy and  Ellowyn so would you please buy them and take lots of photos of them . :D 
for album click the pic

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2014, 05:56:16 AM »
Mina, Ellowyn, and Hope, definitely.

The others tend to look alike to me, with kind of a Joan Collins-vibe, who I never thought was that attractive. It's probably because I had to sit through Dynasty when I was a kid while my mom was getting us ready for school the next morning.  :laugh:

That said, the three I mentioned are some of the loveliest faces in the business. 

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2014, 04:24:34 PM »
Mina, Ellowyn, and Hope, definitely.

;) Glad someone else thinks that Mina's cute too!

It'll be great to see what she can do.

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »
Witch is your favorite face?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
dave7311 & Valerie

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 10:55:17 AM »
My GND with the Ellowyn face, Marcie.

Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2014, 06:17:41 PM »
Ellowyn is really lovely! It's so interesting to see these faces coming to life in different ways.

Best wishes

Harem

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 06:59:41 PM »
Something I noticed that may be unique to PIBs is how their heads attach to the body.   Due to the 'suction'-friction mechanism, you can manipulate the vertical stretch of the face slightly.  This can angle the eyes, thin the face, etc.  Full disclosure, I do not own a PIB, but I have been fortunate enough to see several first hand, including a visit to Patrick's studio (a great idea if you can manage!), and I am considering a PIB doll as a future purchase.

Add the variable factor to all the others (skin tone, eye color, makeup, wig, lighting, etc.) and the same face can look totally different.

But to answer the original question, I am a fan of Ellowyn, Hope, and Luna as shown in their official photos.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 08:44:17 PM »
Gaia.

There. Now at least she won't go completely unmentioned... :D
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

umoplata

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2015, 11:45:43 PM »
Eden, Ellowyn, Hope, and Luna.  I like many of the others and I find that the tone has a lot more affect on the faces than I thought as I looked though the pics on the pages.  I hope to get an Eden BB in the near future. 
Spedfish's 'Tamara' is amazing:  http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=6419

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 12:35:33 PM »
I have to say, after out visit to Patrick's my favorite is the elf Bitzy.  She is just SO DAMN CUTE!!
I also noticed, as with many dolls, that pictures don't really to any of them justice.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 04:49:26 PM »
I have to say, after out visit to Patrick's my favorite is the elf Bitzy.  She is just SO DAMN CUTE!!
I also noticed, as with many dolls, that pictures don't really to any of them justice.

Yes - so many of Patrick's faces have charm which grows on one.

I seem to have a genie in my cupboard that I haven't discovered yet and causes much confusion.

Today I visited the doll house expecting Mina to tell me

how some minor repairs had gone only to find . . .

Kira . . .

looking nonchalantly at me

as dolls do.

She really didn't seem to take much notice of me. I think in that bed she feels like a queen and I feel as invisible to her as a ghost . . .

Best wishes

Harem

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2015, 04:51:31 PM »
Hope, Mina, Eden, Luna. Not sure about the exact order, but Hope wins.