Author Topic: Lissa- 4Woods A.I. Doll S+  (Read 7714 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Lissa- 4Woods A.I. Doll S+
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 10:06:25 AM »
An impressive set of photos of your new lovely, you must spend a fortune on clothes, but then dont we all.
for album click the pic

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 06:52:58 PM »
Delightful.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 03:11:55 PM »
Thanks everyone  for all the extremely nice comments!  :) 

On Friday night when I got home from work the girls were waiting in the living room as they usually do to greet me. After saying hello to each one with a huge hug and a kiss. I soon noticed there was someone missing. Before sitting down on the couch between the girls and asking them how their day was. I asked them if they knew where Lissa was. Instantly they all looked at each-other and started giggling. As I looked upon them with a puzzled expression on my face. Kunika suddenly turned and said "you might want to check in the bedroom. I believe she is in there. He-he, She also mentioned something about wanting to surprise you". Hmmm, as i made my way down the hallway to the bedroom my mind could only wonder what Lissa had in store me. Once I reached the bedroom door I knocked and ask Lissa are you in there. After a short pause I then heard Lissa's soft voice from the opposite side of the door "Yes Nova, I'm in here, come on in. I've been waiting for you". Just before I opened the bedroom door I heard the ladies down the hallway giggle. And then Karen shouted "Go get her tiger!"  :whistle: After opening the door I saw Lissa laying on the bed wearing this sexy red & black lingerie bikini with a garter belt and stocking. For the moment my attention was frozen as I gazed upon this gorgeous creature laying on my bed. After picking my jaw up off the ground. I then proceeded to complement her on how ravishing she looked. I then asked what the occasion was. She looked up into my eyes with a blush on her face and said "Oh no occasion! You mentioned that you wanted to do a photo shoot with me. And I pick this outfit for the shoot. Do you think it is sexy enough". My response was "Oh yes Lissa! That outfit looks gorgeous on you".

Anyways the shoot was a great success and I'm quite pleased with the outcome. So without any further delay! Here is  Lissa in a sexy  Red & Black lingerie bikini... Enjoy!!!

Stay tuned for the next photo set!
See more pictures of Lissa here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1213
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 03:31:16 PM »

Wow! she sure gave you a sweet and sexy treat!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »
That sneaky little devil!

Hot pics, Nova. :)

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2015, 07:21:12 PM »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ yum... look at that tummy!! :D

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2015, 01:06:31 AM »

Wow! she sure gave you a sweet and sexy treat!!!

LOL! Yeah she sure did!    :D

That sneaky little devil!

Hot pics, Nova. :)

Oh all my ladies can be very sneaky at times. But hey! I can complain. Especially when thier sneakiness end with a surprise like this!   :evil:

Thanks for the nice complement B-Zilla!  :)

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ yum... look at that tummy!! :D

Thanks AnonViking! I've been wanting to do a picture like that for a while. The inspiration for it actually came from one of Fred's awesome photo sets. 

Yeah Baby YEAH!   She is a hottie  :drool:

Yeees, she sure dose have that spark of sexiness doesn't she... I might just have to make her a :redhead: just for you some time buddy!  :D

fred01

• Sr. Resident
  • www.MyDollStory.fr
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 04:06:46 PM »

Beautiful photos, the atmosphere is very nice  :thumb:

lifelover

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2016, 12:29:01 PM »
She is beautiful...Nice purchase

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2016, 04:50:31 PM »
Hey everyone,

Well, It's been quite a while since I did the last photo shoot. But now that I've gotten a bit of a break from such a busy schedule.  I figured it's time to dust off the camera and get snapping again.  Now because it's been such a long time.  I wanted to make sure this shoot was going to be something special.  So I asked myself and the ladies.  who would be the best candidate for this photo shoot...  Well the decision was quite simple.  And because Lissa and I just celebrated our 2nd anniversary together. I felt this would be a nice little additional anniversary gift for her...   So with out further ado,  Here is my lovely doll wife "Lissa"

We call this set:

BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2016, 04:51:45 PM »

Stay Tuned for the next set!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2016, 07:42:12 PM »
very sexy photos :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 11:38:22 PM »
Love it!! Great set!! Can't wait to see more. Glad to see you got that shoot in.

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!