Author Topic: Is this a reputable vendor?  (Read 2031 times)

JustCallMeBob

• New Resident
Is this a reputable vendor?
« on: September 30, 2014, 02:45:59 AM »
  I have been considering purchasing a "smaller in stature" doll, that looks realistic, but also feels amazing.  There is VERY little viewable video material on the internet on the doll that I have come across. I am curious if anyone has heard of this doll maker:  www.virginrosedolls.com  ?

I just don't want to get ripped off.  The only thing that turns me off about this doll, is that there is no oral entry.  I wish there was some more uploaded content about this doll. Though I have found none.  Has anyone else heard about this manufacturer?  Aside from the video links directly on their site, can anyone direct me to another video of the doll "in action" ? 

Thanks so much!

Bertozzi

• New Resident
Re: Is this a reputable vendor?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 06:07:59 PM »
I am curious if anyone has heard of this doll maker:  www.virginrosedolls.com?

Virgin Rose Dolls, short VRD, is a manufacturer based in the U.S. In contrast to some other US-american manufacturers, VRD has a very good reputation in the community. Their dolls are considered very durable and are designed with a lot of enthusiasm for details. Also, VRD is very responsive when asking questions via e-mail; if you are considering to buy a MLD from VRD, you should check their customer service yourself. If you have questions, ask them and evaluate if you like their style and responsiveness.

However, VRD has some downsides as well: Their dolls are not cheap, they do not accept resellers, and they have a long waiting list. If you don't live in the U.S., you'll have to figure out customs yourself since you cant buy a VRD from a local vendor; also, Kelu dolls are sold rather rarely 2nd hand, so most likely you'll have to wait 4-8 weeks after ordering a VRD, depending on the model. For the price of one Kelu, you could buy 3-4 Asian MLDs; from what I have read, the Asian MLDs are not really compatible with Caucasian males and tend to tear quickly; opposed to that, VRD dolls are made especially considering the anatomy of a Caucasian male.

Aside from the video links directly on their site, can anyone direct me to another video of the doll "in action"?

Sorry, there are no videos of VRD dolls "in action". However, Dollbase has three promotional videos from Youtube embedded (which are actually rather slideshows): http://dollbase.org/node/577 . Also you will find some images in the galleries at TDF and in older sales threads.

Good luck!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 06:17:40 PM »
There is plenty of info on VRD's right here if you look around.

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

JustCallMeBob

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 06:20:39 PM »
There is plenty of info on VRD's right here if you look around.

link?       :)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 06:23:19 PM »
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

JustCallMeBob

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 06:26:22 PM »
I am curious if anyone has heard of this doll maker:  www.virginrosedolls.com?

Virgin Rose Dolls, short VRD, is a manufacturer based in the U.S. In contrast to some other US-american manufacturers, VRD has a very good reputation in the community. Their dolls are considered very durable and are designed with a lot of enthusiasm for details. Also, VRD is very responsive when asking questions via e-mail; if you are considering to buy a MLD from VRD, you should check their customer service yourself. If you have questions, ask them and evaluate if you like their style and responsiveness.

However, VRD has some downsides as well: Their dolls are not cheap, they do not accept resellers, and they have a long waiting list. If you don't live in the U.S., you'll have to figure out customs yourself since you cant buy a VRD from a local vendor; also, Kelu dolls are sold rather rarely 2nd hand, so most likely you'll have to wait 4-8 weeks after ordering a VRD, depending on the model. For the price of one Kelu, you could buy 3-4 Asian MLDs; from what I have read, the Asian MLDs are not really compatible with Caucasian males and tend to tear quickly; opposed to that, VRD dolls are made especially considering the anatomy of a Caucasian male.

Aside from the video links directly on their site, can anyone direct me to another video of the doll "in action"?

Sorry, there are no videos of VRD dolls "in action". However, Dollbase has three promotional videos from Youtube embedded (which are actually rather slideshows): http://dollbase.org/node/577 . Also you will find some images in the galleries at TDF and in older sales threads.

Good luck!

Thank you Bertozzi,  i do live in the states, so that wouldn't be a problem.  And that is a reasonable wait time for me.  I just wish that someone that owned one would put up a review of one personally (pros and cons)  and if they were bold enough a candid video of it in action.   I would love to see how it preforms.  I'm just afraid of it being a glorified stroker, with arms, legs and a head.   Know what i'm sayin?   

It does seem to be very convenient for travel size though.   =-)

Anyone out there that owns one willing to post some pics/videos?    =-)

JustCallMeBob

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 08:37:10 PM »
I'm sorry Bob, but part of the rules here is no pictures/videos of human and doll sex.

... well, rats.     :(  thank you for the feedback though.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 07:13:32 AM »
This thread should probably be moved. I think the OP didn't realize that Mini Love Dolls is a manufacturer, and not a category of doll.  :thumb: