Author Topic: Sammy Sex Doll, the bargain Hustler Virtual Girl foamie  (Read 2125 times)

Deck

• Lurker
Sammy Sex Doll, the bargain Hustler Virtual Girl foamie
« on: December 10, 2014, 02:33:55 AM »
  This doll is so good for me. I had the Hustler Virtual Girl in the early 2000's, but only got to experience her a few rushed times due to my housing situation. Had to throw her in a dumpster when it seemed her discovery was inevitable. ..... Well, she's been back for a week. "I'll be back..."  :laugh: Nowadays, I can spend half the day and all night with her. The sex was surprisingly good before, now, it couldn't get any better.
   I've been recently shopping silicone dolls, but their cost and weight were an issue. I knew I was already crazy about this doll. Got her for $583 from Amazon.com, sold from Amazon. She weighs  12 lbs., so, she doesn't come across as a 70-110 lb. corpse as I feared a silicone doll might. That's harsh. I've never experienced a silicone doll, and perhaps the advantages would "out weigh?" the corpse factor?
   Couple other things about foamies vs. silicone. Silicone has an unrealistic translucency, and a bright sheen. This doll isn't translucent at all and has little sheen. Neither is accurate, but the foamie looks closer to "real" between the two, in my estimation.
  Anatomy wise, I don't know if she was cast from a live model, or sculpted looking at a live model, but her anatomy looks 100% correct. A silicon doll is cast in the standing position, kind of bent at the waist, arms out a bit, legs spread a bit. If she is posed in the Sammy Doll squat, there is no correct skeletal or muscular underlying structure to keep her looking right. A pose like that might even be more than a silicone doll could handle without damage.
   She does have some problems though. The latex odor is overwhelming. (Will lessen). Her head is too small. Adults have larger heads than this. She's only good for oral to me. And that's so tight I can't get fully hard, but it still works great for some reason. Her "Cyberskin" pussy is useless, the hole is about 3 mm., I spent 4 hours trimming the thing bigger until it was comfortable but it never felt good. Feels good to my hand, but my dick is like, wtf? (Edit- switching to Mr. Bubble bubble bath as a lube made her vagina work perfectly!) Her mouth feels good because it's silicone. Her finish seemed to be less fine than my first HVG, as there were little bumps here and there. Maybe her pricier twin, the HVG, would have had a higher quality finish.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: Sammy Sex Doll, the bargain Hustler Virtual Girl foamie
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 08:46:41 PM »
Hi Deck and welcome to ODC.

I had two of these dolls about 12 years ago.  I was happy with them and even modified one to wear bra and panties. 

I may can dig the pictures up if any one would like to see how I did it.

I have long since moved on to high end dolls but, the Hustler Virtual Girls kept me company many a night  :D

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 10:27:20 PM »
The fixed position is the main thing that always turned me off about this doll, other than that, she seemed like a nice step-up from inflatables. I was never brave enough to pull the trigger and buy one, though walking past the HVG in an adult bookstore many years ago almost caused an impulse buy.

Deck

• Lurker
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2014, 12:58:14 AM »
 Yes Coral, I would be interested to know how you solved the problem. Thanks for the welcome!
  I solved the bad feeling cyberskin vagina problem today by switching to "Mr. Bubble" bubble bath as a lube. Really worked excellently! Didn't sting me and smells like bubble gum.
  Never saw one in a store, B-Zilla, but you really do get to see what you're buying - https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/1/356537_194606f65e.jpg (The white ceiling is pink, so the red value is turned up. She's not that pink.)
   I might wait till 110 lb. silicone dolls are motorized and have computer brains before I buy one, or maybe I will upgrade to a high end doll in the near future, I don't know.