Author Topic: The wait for Mandy  (Read 16845 times)

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
Re: The wait for Mandy is almost over!
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »

Thanks for the update, Mike.  Sinthetics has definitely had their share of problems but sounds like things are improving. 

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2015, 01:11:46 PM »
oleesheetmon, I think your order will be in the lot, the one of TheZenLife, Mic, and betamkii.

We will see for if mine is ready near September 2015. For the moment, I cannot complaint.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »
Some actual good news; I received the demolding pictures today! I'd share them, but Bronwen asked me not to because apparently a scammer is/was using those as "proof".  Anyway, if all goes well, she should finally be home in about 3 weeks!
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 12:37:16 AM »
Great news betamkii ! Enjoy this moment !   ;)
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !

PsYLoR

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 12:49:14 AM »
There is always some sort of problem or delay...I hope they do get it ready for you by when they say, but just don't get your hopes up to high.
(they said the same thing to me well over 6 weeks ago...)
♥ Kylie's Album ♥ - http://imgur.com/a/lH8uv

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 12:55:33 AM »
There is always some sort of problem or delay...I hope they do get it ready for you by when they say, but just don't get your hopes up to high.
(they said the same thing to me well over 6 weeks ago...)

So...what's happen with your order now ?

PsYLoR

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2015, 03:32:50 AM »
The order i placed nearly 16 months ago for a 1b with alicia face has been sitting in production for the last 14-15 weeks, came out of the mold 6 weeks ago but 'apparently' she 'might' be ready around the 4th of July (which I'm not going to get my hopes up about as every other date they've mentioned to me has been severely wrong)
I'm sure the wait will some what be worth it. But they really need to be more upfront and or realistic in their production dates and timelines they give to their customers.
♥ Kylie's Album ♥ - http://imgur.com/a/lH8uv

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2015, 12:29:24 AM »
Congratulations on your long wait almost being over.  I placed my order in December 2011, and got to paid-up status in August 2014, so I know what you're going through as far as long waits. 

Thanks Mike for the intel from Sinthetics.  I've heard from Bronwen about the trouble they've been going through, but that was a little more detail than I had to go on.  I haven't been pushy about it though...I mean I've tried very hard not to be anyway. 

And, I feel ya PsYLoR.  I got my demolding pictures in April or May, and I still haven't heard when to expect my doll.  Because my journey through this process has been one that's taken 3-1/2 years, I've forced myself to forget about the doll and focus on other things to keep the wait from being unbearable.  Of course, since, again, I wasn't at paid-in-full status until last summer, I certainly don't blame Sinthetics for my wait being that long.  It's been like a mirage the whole time though.  Between difficulties I've encountered paying her off and difficulties Sinthetics has encountered getting her to me after I had paid.  The wait is getting to me at this point, but I just have to continue to be patient considering I don't have any other choice.  I empathize with everyone waiting and hope we all get our dolls soon. 

K

betamkii

• Resident
Re: The wait for Mandy
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2015, 09:09:29 PM »
After sending an email at the end of September, I finally heard back from them today. They're finishing things up and looking to ship for a delivery the week before Christmas. Fingers crossed (again).

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2015, 09:49:29 PM »

Good luck on your ETA, Betamkii.

I'm exhausted by the false promises and endless delays and sure you are as well by now.  Paid my balance back in April and have heard 3 more weeks a couple times since then - last time was late August.  Last I heard, delivery was to happen last week and that didn't happen either... I check Email about 35 times a day hoping for news... no more news...

Sometimes I think Sinthetics is on a mission to drive their customers completely fucking nuts.  >:( :(

Hope your delivery goes as planned.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2015, 04:50:22 AM »
After all this wait I really hope you like her when she does finally arrive, be a bummer if you do not ! :whistle:
for album click the pic

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2015, 08:19:33 PM »
After sending an email at the end of September, I finally heard back from them today. They're finishing things up and looking to ship for a delivery the week before Christmas. Fingers crossed (again).

Happy for you betamkii !
Never had answers at my email since the beginning of September. You are lucky ! I cross my fingers for you, for this nice Christmas gift !

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2015, 10:24:34 PM »
Here's hoping they meant THIS Christmas.  :whistle:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2015, 07:46:33 PM »
More good news! Bronwen sent me a couple in-progress pictures (unsealed, no eyebrows or lashes) of her face today. I'm waiting to see if I can share them or not. I think I'm really going to like the finished product. That time can't come soon enough!

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2015, 08:45:57 PM »
and happyness washes over the lands! Dark days are over =). Congrats!
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso