Author Topic: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)  (Read 13216 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)
« on: December 21, 2014, 03:46:24 AM »
Hey everyone,

I just got done doing the finishing touches from a photo shoot I did with Sarah earlier today. Without further ado I'd like to introduce the newest member's of the Nova Harem. Sarah! She is a DS168+ with the Thera head. She also shares the 168+ body with her sister Mikayla. Sarah sports the brown (tanned) skin tone with brown eyes and long golden/brown (Amber) hair. She is the open mouth model that has a removable tongue (No Oral). When I placed my order I originally thought the Kayla head would probably be a favorite for me. And more than likely would be the prominent head. Although I really like the Kayla head and love how it looks on the 168+ body. I am finding myself very attracted to the Thera head and keep coming back to it.

Since she was a Christmas present who came just in the nick of time. I couldn't think of any better theme to do for her first official photo shoot then wearing something festive to celebrate the holidays.   ;) I really hope you all enjoy the pictures of Sarah.

Nova it's time to unwrap your present! LOL

Sorry everyone! Sarah mentioned that she has no problem showing off her breast. But she's just not ready to show
everything yet. Maybe Mikayla won't be so bashful! :whistle:

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

mandos

• Sr. Resident
Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 04:12:29 AM »
Great pics, Nova. That face and wig goes well together, but it's those legs and breasts that just blow us all away  :o I'm always amazed when I see the 168+, they have really captured great beauty in that slim figure.

How are you liking the skin tone and softness of the body so far? Feel free to compare to other dolls.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 05:17:20 AM »
Congratulations!  What a Christmas present!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 06:03:55 AM »
She's lookin' good, Nova.  8)

Now, stuff that stocking! :D

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 06:59:28 AM »

Very definitely my favourite.

She's wonderful, and you're right - Thera is the charmer most certainly.

It's really great to see others enthusing about DS dolls, and seeing the reason why those of us who do do so as earlier on this forum I think that people just thought I was a little crazed . . . . as I'd said that DS deserved their own subsection here distinguishing them from other dolls. As they are platinum silicone rather than nearly all other Chinese dolls which are TPE, such a distinction would help in clearing up confusion as often members here ask if DS are TPE, which they are not . . . ;-)

But seriously, these ladies able to stand on their own feet without paraphenalia of stands and the like are a revolution that I've much appreciated. An important aspect of them is their skeletons which are quite sophisticated. The joints include special padding which gives them as constant a tension as possible and there are special hinges, mid back twist and bend, as well as the shoulder blades, which enable them to take on very realistic positions.

These ladies really appreciate a talc massage . . . but finding outfits like these to dress them in is so exciting to see!

Congratulations!

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Sxpanthur

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 08:46:55 AM »
I would have laid cookies out if I knew this was coming down my chimney  :drool:

Nice Christmas present, Nova, this means you can save on your heating bill during the winter. :laugh:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2014, 11:41:19 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys! Sarah is down right a sexy babe. And I can't wait to do so much more with her. She also seemed to have fit in quite well with the other girls too. So far my expectations of this doll had exceeded long ago. And wow she just continues to impress me. 

Great pics, Nova. That face and wig goes well together, but it's those legs and breasts that just blow us all away  :o I'm always amazed when I see the 168+, they have really captured great beauty in that slim figure.

How are you liking the skin tone and softness of the body so far? Feel free to compare to other dolls.

Thanks mandos! I just love her tan and she looks so very yummy with it. The softness of her skin is not as soft as my 4Woods Lissa. But very close to both of of my 2009 platinum RealDolls Kelly & Karen. Her boobs are great and much fun! But they do not feel as soft as my 4woods Lissa. However compared to my 2009 Realdoll, Karen.  Sarah's breast is much softer and  jiggly. Yes you can tap on her breast and watch them bounce! LOL

Very definitely my favourite.

She's wonderful, and you're right - Thera is the charmer most certainly.

It's really great to see others enthusing about DS dolls, and seeing the reason why those of us who do do so as earlier on this forum I think that people just thought I was a little crazed . . . . as I'd said that DS deserved their own subsection here distinguishing them from other dolls. As they are platinum silicone rather than nearly all other Chinese dolls which are TPE, such a distinction would help in clearing up confusion as often members here ask if DS are TPE, which they are not . . . ;-)

But seriously, these ladies able to stand on their own feet without paraphenalia of stands and the like are a revolution that I've much appreciated. An important aspect of them is their skeletons which are quite sophisticated. The joints include special padding which gives them as constant a tension as possible and there are special hinges, mid back twist and bend, as well as the shoulder blades, which enable them to take on very realistic positions.

These ladies really appreciate a talc massage . . . but finding outfits like these to dress them in is so exciting to see!

Congratulations!

Harem

Oh defiantly! This doll has completely blown me away with all her abilities. And because she weighs very close to my 4Woods S+ which is around 60 pounds. She is very easy to carry and manage.  In fact, carrying her in the bridal position is so very pleasant. I just want to pick her up,  spin her around and never put her down.  Lissa my 4Woods is much like that too. But my other dolls which are about 15-20 pounds heavier. Point A to point B is all for them. And because Sarah is so manageable putting her into many poses is a snap. As for a talc massage. She doesn't get one prior to a photo shoot.  Mainly because the powder lightens her a little and covers up some of the highlight in skin. She does get it afterwords along with some cuddle time.  ;) Yes Harem is correct. This doll is made of platinum silicon and not TPE. However with all the beautiful pictures Mando's been posting recently. A TPE from Yourdoll shop might be something worth looking into.   :thumb:

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »
You're a better man than me, Nova; I would've unwrapped her gift a dozen times by now.   :laugh:

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2014, 01:17:36 PM »
Great review - thanks - especially with comparison to 4W. I've heard some say that DS are softer than 4W so I guess it depends on the model and clearly Lissa's the lady to look at.

I forgot to mention, it's quite important for standing for feet to be enclosed in sensible shoes to reduce spread of the silicone and therefore make the feet stronger. If a split does develop it's not difficult to repair and one can inject some harder silicone too, but two of my three DS ladies still have pristine feet.

Best wishes, and to Thera

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2014, 01:40:30 PM »
You're a better man than me, Nova; I would've unwrapped her gift a dozen times by now.   :laugh:

Hmm and she knows how much I love unwrapping those presents.   :whistle: Thanks B-Zilla

Great review - thanks - especially with comparison to 4W. I've heard some say that DS are softer than 4W so I guess it depends on the model and clearly Lissa's the lady to look at.

I forgot to mention, it's quite important for standing for feet to be enclosed in sensible shoes to reduce spread of the silicone and therefore make the feet stronger. If a split does develop it's not difficult to repair and one can inject some harder silicone too, but two of my three DS ladies still have pristine feet.

Best wishes, and to Thera

Harem

Thanks Harem for the advise about the feet. At first I was very nervous about putting her in the standing position. But after seeing how easy it was my concern went away.  I did make sure her feet were flat on the ground. But to protect her feet further I'll have to get her some shoes this week.  :thumb: Since you are also a DS168+ owner any idea about the shoe size?

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2014, 05:38:28 PM »
Mmmmmmm, talk about legs that go on forever... :drool:
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2014, 06:42:03 PM »
Nova-1 and Sarah,

Great set of pictures! Very festive and colorful! I see that Sarah is already brightening your holidays! A very

Merry Christmas

to you both!

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2014, 06:59:12 PM »
Hi!

There's another tip about standing -  try to get her feet pointing slightly down rather than slightly up before she rests on them. This way as she's lowered onto the ground, a little of the force is taken from the front of the foot and it spreads the weight better rather than all of it being put on the heel.

Size is continental size 35

Best wishes

Harem

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »
Thanks Noq & Szalinski! And I have to agree Szalinski her legs are worderful!  :D

Hi!

There's another tip about standing -  try to get her feet pointing slightly down rather than slightly up before she rests on them. This way as she's lowered onto the ground, a little of the force is taken from the front of the foot and it spreads the weight better rather than all of it being put on the heel.

Size is continental size 35

Best wishes

Harem

Many thanks again for all the great advise!  :thumb:

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2014, 09:58:21 PM »
I would have laid cookies out if I knew this was coming down my chimney  :drool:

Bend over... I'll Drive!