Author Topic: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)  (Read 13185 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Introducing ... Sarah (DS168+)
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 04:37:30 AM »
Looking like your going to enjoy your Christmas, great photos of your nice new doll  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »
Her chocolate tan really looks invitingly edible . . .  :drool:

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2014, 07:12:50 PM »
Her chocolate tan really looks invitingly edible . . .  :drool:

Best wishes

Harem

Oh Harem! I'm loving her more and more each day. And her chocolate skin tone really top's it off. She is so delightfully yummy! LOL
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2014, 08:23:40 PM »
Great Pics Nova!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Haremlover

• Sr. Resident
  • Former member
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2014, 08:33:44 PM »
Oh Harem! I'm loving her more and more each day. And her chocolate skin tone really top's it off. She is so delightfully yummy! LOL

There begins to be a spell that DS dolls cast upon us. There's something about them, not quite real, charming in the nature of charmed, enchanting and us enchanted. As I experience other dolls, whilst I admire the sculpture of PIB and the sex of TPE, were I allowed just one to keep, it would be one of my DS ladies. Which, I'm not entirely sure.

Best wishes

Harem
Aira and Chloé are DS DollSweet Silicone Déesses and the DS Forum is fascinating.
Kira is a Private Island Beauty (PIB)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Latex ladies from www.domax.fr are wonderful - I pass on discounts to UK forum members
 - please PM if interested

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2014, 11:56:48 AM »
Great looking Doll !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2014, 12:43:50 PM »
She's a polka-dotted princess, Nova.

I can't wait to see more - I can definitely handle the gratuitous nudity coming up!  :laugh:

The expressions on these doll's faces drives me wild, WILD I tell you!

BTW - where do you get your awesome lingerie for the girls, Nova?

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2014, 03:18:26 PM »
She's a polka-dotted princess, Nova.

I can't wait to see more - I can definitely handle the gratuitous nudity coming up!  :laugh:

The expressions on these doll's faces drives me wild, WILD I tell you!

BTW - where do you get your awesome lingerie for the girls, Nova?

Thanks B-Zilla!

I am completely ecstatic over how beautiful Sarah and Mikayla turned out! These sexy faces unleash my wild side too!  LOL

As for where I get the lingerie for my girls. I shop a few different online places like yandy.com. I also shop a few of the eBay stores too. That polka-dot outfit Sarah is wearing I got from an ebay store called sexyshop09. I believe I paid around  $10 for that outfit including shipping. I've bought lots of good stuff from them over the past year for cheap!  The other majority of my girls wardrobe comes from yandy.com. About 99% of the stuff I purchase there is from the clearance section. Which I rarely pay more than $10-20 for an outfit.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 12:55:20 AM »
Hey Everyone!

Thank you so much for all the very nice comments. Sarah is just beside herself from all the support she has been getting from everyone. And has been bugging me to do another shoot with her ever since.  :D So since this past weekend was quite a long one. I was able to get in another session in with Sarah right after Mikayla.   ;) I do want to warn you all ahead of time. That the last part of this set contains extreme DOLL nudity and is not for the faint of heart. So yes Sarah does finally bare it all and boy does she look delicious! Unfortunately you'll just have to wait for the last segment to see her G-Spot! LOL  :twisted: And now it's time to start the show!!!    ^-^

Enjoy!
Nova

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 03:13:15 AM »

This one's my favorite, a calm before the sexual storm. :D

Was 4 : 20 a coincidence?  :laugh:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 01:44:56 PM »
What a fabulous collection of sexy photos of your new girl.  :thumb:
for album click the pic

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2015, 06:40:30 PM »
Wonderful photo shoot.  :thumb:
Is the skin sticky at all? Would a little bit of talc or cornstarch powder be suitable to remove the shine effect from her skin?
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 07:16:22 PM »
Wonderful photo shoot.  :thumb:
Is the skin sticky at all? Would a little bit of talc or cornstarch powder be suitable to remove the shine effect from her skin?

Sorry for the late reply Muzza. To be honest the shine doesn't bother me. Powdering her does make her silicone skin much smother. However it doesn't reduce the shine and makes her look more like a Zombie. For my own cuddling pleasure I do powder her. But  I have found that I get better results photographing when she is not powdered. 

Nova

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2015, 07:48:25 PM »
Hey Everyone!

Last weekend I attended the annual AVN AEE (Adult Entertainment Expo) at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas Nevada! I am so pleased to announce that Sarah also accompanied me for a great weekend in Sin-City. While in Las Vegas we shared a beautiful two bedroom suite with Polaroid, Mika, SXPanthur & Shannon. I also had the pleasure of having Lissa & Sarah's alter ego Mikayla along for this incredible event. Each night we swapped rooms so there was a fair opportunity to do photo shoots in every room of the suite. Anyway's here is pictures of Sarah while in Las Vegas! These pic's were taken in the upstairs bedroom of the suite. Keep an eye on Mikayla tread for she had a shoot in the master bedroom!