Author Topic: Platinum LD Recore  (Read 3488 times)

boxes99

• New Resident
Re: Platinum LD Recore
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2015, 08:29:21 PM »
wow, that was super detailed, and theres no doubt all those pics are going to help many in need of doing  a recore. plus i like how you pointed out mistakes so that people can know not to make them!

great tutorial!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2015, 06:36:24 PM »
As I am quite content with the current state of Noni, having 'tubed' her out, smoothed the insides by painting with a brush with the RD 2 part tin silicone and fitted a new labia, I don't need to do another recore on her and probably never will now at my time of life.
Famous Last words. Definition:
said as an ironic comment on an overconfident assertion that may later be proved wrong.

Successive patching and repair now need to be rectified, big time.
I believe an insert is probably the best way to go. Of particular interest was the questions posed by Stephanie Doll in Dr Johns' 'Vagina Modification' thread http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=7181.15

I am wondering whether a PIB insert or a Synthetic insert (or other?) would be best for the job?
Would anyone have any insights regarding this?
It seems the main difference (apart from size and shape) is that the PIB does not have labia bcause it is placed behind a fixed labia whereas the Synthetic has a labia as part of the insert.

All thoughts welcome - thanks.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2016, 12:52:57 PM »
Nice!! Job to fix the broken vaginas ?

Aaron

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 10:36:26 PM »
Thank you!It's very useful and helpful for me.
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.