Author Topic: Happy to have placed my order !  (Read 9818 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
Re: Happy to have placed my order !
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2017, 10:11:46 PM »
I was part of the group ZDr was with during the last visit.

As many of you know, every year I do videos of our visits to the different doll makers. This year I did not do any video from Sinthetics. The reason is simple. Though there were a lot of dolls and heads in varying states of finishing to video, each and every one was clearly labeled as to the owner and order specifics. It would have been impossible to make any sort of video without "outing" someone. (To current Sinthetics customers = "You're welcome")

Others took pics of the dolls and the shop, so when they post them you will all be able to see that they indeed are still in business.

A question that I brought up to Bronwen was why there hasn't been any Recently Shipped Dolls posted on their website. The reason is that she just got behind, and as the pile got larger and the task appeared more daunting, she just kept putting it off. I don't know too many people who've not walked in that pair of shoes sometime in their life. She promised that she would try to get back at it, as it is important to those waiting to see progress, even if it's not their doll......yet.

There was a Tawny and a Gabriel dressed and ready to ship. They were incredible, and someone will be thrilled with them when they get home. Several others were in the final stages of finishing. One is for a member here. I'll let him post the happy news when she arrives.  ;)

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2017, 07:11:00 AM »
I was also part of this group :)
I saw everything Mahtek mentioned.
I got a few shots of the finished Tawny and Gabriels with a few closeups which I will post soon. They were quite stunning to say the least!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2017, 01:43:32 PM »
I was also at the aforementioned meet at Sinthetics. I can say that everything that has been said here is accurate. I am nothing other then a Doll collector.May I also say that I am also on the wait list for the new body 3C.  I want you to meet someone.

This is my  EJ. Sinthetics Body 2D,Eliza.

I went though the long wait as well and it's no secret . Will I ever get this doll? Am I being scammed?  All the same thoughts.. Well.. Look above. The answer's are. . Yes.. And .. No. Was she worth the wait?.. Absolutely!

I count myself very lucky  having the opportunity to meet Matt and Bronwen in person. I can tell you  that you will not meet a couple more dedicated to their craft then these two.They are also dedicated to getting you the doll you paid for in the full amount.Of course orders paid for in the full amount will take priority over orders with just a deposit. I'm not a financial genius but it's not hard to figure out.
 It was mentioned before that Matt is a perfectionist. If it doesn't get his seal of approval, it doesn't ship.That's the way it is at Sinthetics. It's well documented. Accept it or don't. It's not going to change until the right people can be  trained and put in place. I know that has all been said before but that is just the way it is.

There is also a bit of info on the Sinthetics website that always blows me away that I think no one ever bothers to read.
I quote.

" Our Mission Statement:
Sinthetics are each individually handmade by our talented team of professionals. You can feel confident knowing that all Sinthetics products have to pass rigorous inspections to meet our expectations of quality. Sinthetics will never become a mass-manufacturer of dolls; if we find that the production needs get too large we will lock down sales until such time as the production is back at a manageable level. If you see that we have temporarily locked sales on a certain body or item it is done so that we can maintain the utmost quality and perfection rather than getting too big to give individual attention."

Yeah I agree. They could have/should have worded that a bit differently, But you get the point. :whistle:

As was also said before. I hope you get your doll soon.
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Kurvengeier

• New Resident
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2017, 07:06:58 AM »
Of course orders paid for in the full amount will take priority over orders with just a deposit. I'm not a financial genius but it's not hard to figure out.

In my opinion it is exactly the opposite.
Most buyer pay a deposit of 2000USD and the open balance when the doll is ready to construction.
I was stupid and have pay a deposit of 5600USD with a remaining balance of 533USD.
I have been waiting for 3,5 years and nothing happend. I am sure when i hade pay only 2000USD deposite with a open balance of 4133USD, i may hade a chance to get a doll.

I think that orders with a high balance amount get priority over orders with a low balance amount, or which were paid in full.
I'm also not a financial Genius, but if a company already have your money, the company will look primarily for other orders where they still get money.

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2017, 09:03:17 AM »
people here know?
Although it is abolished now, until a while ago Sinthetics OFFICIALLY accepted Express Service(additional fee required)up to one order per month depending on congestion of order.

I asked Bronwen if 6 week Express Service is acceptable, as a result of Matt and her consultation, they accepted 7 week Express Service for Body 2A limited. I received the estimated amount for 7 week Express Service and paid it with balance. Time is money for me so I made money for it.

De Motte

• New Resident
« Reply #65 on: July 21, 2017, 09:46:26 AM »
I heard from Bronwen today. I hope,  she gets better and their trajectory correction goes well and everyone will be happy.
Here is 5th gallery of delivered Sinthetics in a full screen
https://sinthetics.viewbook.com/permalink/910795/e85fc42afa6bfb

Awesome veining!

Meschler

• Resident
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2017, 02:35:53 AM »
The lack of communication is a real issue and a very bad one too.

I have won a 500 $ coupon during a raffle a view years ago and since there are no news on new body's I have decided it's time to take the coupon and cash it in for a doll stand.

Unfortunately I didn't get any reply from them.

And that's not acceptable.

If at least I am getting an answer like "no, only on dolls or the coupon isn't valid any longer" would be better than nothing.

If they couldn't do such simple stuff like a doll stand I wouldn't trust them with a dollorder for several thousand $......
Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
- Hope dies last -

Yinz

• Lurker
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2017, 09:40:58 PM »
Hello everyone, I've been lurking on this board for a while.  I have a Chinese doll I bought to see if I would warm up to having a doll, and it's been better than I expected  :whistle:.  I've been wanting to upgrade and I've been researching about Sinthetics.  To me they look the most attractive and realistic of high end makers.

That said, the wait times I'm reading about give me pause along with the fact they only accept wire transfers or checks now.

Does anyone know what the average actual wait time is now?   2-4 years?  The dilemma is I'm enamored with their dolls to the point alternatives don't appeal to me.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2017, 10:38:43 PM »
Welcome Yinz... They are remarkable and stunning dolls. I don't think there is anything I can say that you don't already know...
I'm not too sure what the wait times are right now, though I think your close. One thing that you do have in your favour is, you have a doll right now. This really helps with a long wait time.
So the thing I'd ask myself is: "can I wait x mount of time for the doll I'm enamored with?"  If the answer is yes, I think you'll be happiest with a doll that truly captures your eyes.

By the way, which body and face are you thinking of?
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Yinz

• Lurker
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2017, 11:20:44 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.  That's one thing I've thought of as well, I won't be stuck waiting alone, in a sense.  I have a Sanhui and was impressed with the body detailing.  The maxim about how "a luxury sampled becomes a necessity" comes to mind.

I'm looking at an Alicia 2D.  I think the proportions will fit a wider variety of clothes (Sanhui proportions seem to be stylized) and the face looks very sweet. 

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2017, 11:02:07 AM »
Hi Yinz! Another route you could consider would be to look for a previously owned Sinthetic. Harder to find the exact details you want, but price and wait time are vastly reduced. If you look in the Auction Block, you'll see Pathossilex has a Celeste 2D currently for sale. And I'm weighing selling my Alicia 1B... it's stunningly realistic and so much fun, but my girlfriend is increasingly unfond of it. Good luck!

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2017, 10:27:03 PM »
Welcome!

Yes indeed long wait times. But after one year my sweetie just is more fetching all the time. Sometimes I just stand and gaze in awe of her loveliness. And the new blend of silicone, while needing extra carefulness, is indescribable in bed. Will do a 1 year review perhaps- especially if I end up getting an Alicia persona and doing another shoot.

Matt K is a seriously truly gifted artist.

Balc

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2017, 05:50:01 PM »
So, back to my post made near of 3 years ago, concerning my order at Sinthetics. I am always waiting for my doll, but I am always optimist. This waiting time makes me change few things, as the tan lines. With the time, I discovered that I am a fan of the old good vintage times (as some saw with my special request at Sinthetics for a full big bush). So here are my changes for the tan lines :

TOP :

BOTTOM :

I really look forward to have her, but to have your comments too !  ;D

See you !
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2017, 06:43:51 PM »
I recognize Danni Ashe's magnificent boobs.

You have excellent taste, sir !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »
I recognize Danni Ashe's magnificent boobs.

You have excellent taste, sir !

;) Yes Camp, exactly ! they are those of Danni Ashe ! ;)
A boob divinity at my eyes ! With Kay Parker !  :drool:
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl