Author Topic: Frozen  (Read 5262 times)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Frozen
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2015, 11:34:55 AM »
I must say BZ that the blonde does look good on Myffy. That is mostly the reason I went to the lighter  :redhead: wig as her normal hair. I really liked the first time I put a blonde wig on her for an Alice In Wonderland costume.

Nice to see you B-man  :wavie:
There are a couple neck hook Presley's out there, and I have made several more, but the problem is the white PVC cross where the neck joins. It is a molded plastic and they all very in size so it is tough to make one that fits all. The last one I made I bought the PVC piece to make the neck post fit it, but something happened on Rubys end that it didn't work   ???

If you want one I can make the next one a loose fit that should work, but you would have to buy a whole new doll because the necks are epoxied in place.

Here is a side view of a modifier, along with a strap to put the legs together. I also use a background color that matched the background I'd be putting her in. Also in one of the earlier pictures I used a string to hold her arm out. She may have poseable joints, but they are loosening up;

The idea of the modifier is to make her stand upright by moving the center of gravity over her head. The connection has to be solid other wise she will still slouch forward.

After a few versions the 1/2 air fittings work the best because you can connect and disconnect much easier. Plus I made stands, dollies, and wall brackets with air fittings so I can move from one to another easier. No more screwing and unscrewing neck bolts. Also with the solid connection the doll doesn't need a pad on her back when on a stand, or wall bracket.

b-man

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 12:29:56 PM »
I must say BZ that the blonde does look good on Myffy. That is mostly the reason I went to the lighter  :redhead: wig as her normal hair. I really liked the first time I put a blonde wig on her for an Alice In Wonderland costume.

Nice to see you B-man  :wavie:
There are a couple neck hook Presley's out there, and I have made several more, but the problem is the white PVC cross where the neck joins. It is a molded plastic and they all very in size so it is tough to make one that fits all. The last one I made I bought the PVC piece to make the neck post fit it, but something happened on Rubys end that it didn't work   ???

If you want one I can make the next one a loose fit that should work, but you would have to buy a whole new doll because the necks are epoxied in place.

Here is a side view of a modifier, along with a strap to put the legs together. I also use a background color that matched the background I'd be putting her in. Also in one of the earlier pictures I used a string to hold her arm out. She may have poseable joints, but they are loosening up;

The idea of the modifier is to make her stand upright by moving the center of gravity over her head. The connection has to be solid other wise she will still slouch forward.

After a few versions the 1/2 air fittings work the best because you can connect and disconnect much easier. Plus I made stands, dollies, and wall brackets with air fittings so I can move from one to another easier. No more screwing and unscrewing neck bolts. Also with the solid connection the doll doesn't need a pad on her back when on a stand, or wall bracket.

Good to know Incred, Chole, my Lilith, has a neck joint that threads out just below the ball.   Kat's however, seems to be a permanent deal, (probably epoxied in place as you said).  Chloe is an early Lilith, (serial number 0002, second one out of the mold), and Kat is less than a year old, so, that probably explains that.  The air fittings is an intriguing idea, I'll have to experiment with that.  I understand the idea behind the stance modifier, I even built one for my Real Doll, and Boy Toy that works well.  The one you made here looks easy enough to make.  Thanks, bud, I'll tinker some and see what I can come up with, tho, as you said, I may just be SOL, when it comes to Kat, as buying a new doll is not an option at this time. Later, B
"If gay people want to get married and be miserable like the rest of us, I say we let 'em"-Peter Griffin

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 12:31:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

When taking this shot she happened to fall backwards.

So you make the best of it  :thumb:

At least her head didn't fall off  :-X

Next morning it was time to get all that glitter off her... and me.. :whistle:

Now she is all squeaky clean and ready for her next shoot  :thumb:

So join me next time when we probe the 'Big Top ic' of the day

"Cleavage vs. Underboobage"

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 01:40:09 PM »
Those are some really sexy shots!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 02:44:38 PM »
Damn, incred! Your girl really shines in this last pictorial - hell she even looks like a million dollars after having fallen backwards. I have a sneaky suspicion it was part of her grand plan to seduce us and not really a mishap. She's just so cute  :drool:

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM »
I think you are right Mannie. I just wasn't getting the side pose I wanted so she just moved on to the next in her own way   ;D

The trick is to make sure she is in the middle of the bed so if she does fall she won't go off the bed,

Always plan for what if...

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 04:19:38 PM »
These shots just keep getting better.

The Ruby13 Presley body is small-scale perfection.

What a babe.  :drool:

skebala123

• Lurker
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2015, 11:30:00 AM »
great!