Author Topic: Probably getting a PIB  (Read 3528 times)

Tek529

• New Resident
Probably getting a PIB
« on: June 20, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »
Right now I am totally in love with Patrick's work.  Looking for a second doll as I feel Kyra is too small for me even if I do adore her.  Now that I know I can really enjoy the companionship of a doll I am ready to make a much better investment.  That brings me back to PIB.

I already have a supreme vision for the doll I want the only thing I am really unsure of is which body I want to choose.

I must say I am in awe of both the IG and BB but for different reasons. I adore the IG breasts look amazingly natural and I love the BB booty the breast are nice but not quite up there with the IG amazing.  I would say these are a tie.  In second is the GND mainly because I am not a hugebfan of the perkier breasts it has but the booty is mighty fine.

So I have a delema.  Not sure if I can handle the 80 lbs of IG and BB.  I can for sure move them around without trouble but not sure how playtime would go.  The GND weight is mich more managable for sure.

Anyone here with some PIB experience can offer your oppinions to help me out with a body choice?

I have a email int Patrick already to get some important quesrions answered but also looking for practical weight experience because weight distrobution and balance can make a load easier to lift and manipulate.

Tek529

• New Resident
Re: Probably getting a PIB
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:56:15 AM »
Been giving my potential PIB design a lot of thought.  Looks like as of now I will be going with the GND body because I am in total awe of the Luna head.  This head really gets the fantasy girl thoughts flowing.

As for concept well I have this gothic hot female vampire bombshell fetish.  So In my mind I have a vision of longish wavy black hair with blue eyes.  A dark lipstick like a dark plumb purple or dark red not sure.  Also thiner eybrows with a brown eye shadow maybe just enough brown blush to make a apearence of slightly sunken cheaks under the cheak bones.  With a slightly heavier black eye liner.

Fangs would be a plus but probably overboard.

Possibly also a celtic cross tat on her back.

Oooo getting excited just thinking about it.

Once I get back in touch with Patrick i got so many more questions....

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 08:32:34 AM »
Sorry I have no personal experience with PIB's to help advise you..all I can say is PIB's are very very sexy!  and it sounds like you'll have quite the fantasy lady when yours is done!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Tek529

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 10:09:45 AM »
Thanks ceej.  I want her to be just right. Really want her to have that you are mine and you are my pet kind of aura to her.  Kinda like you walk in the room and all of a sudden you become putty to her will.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 10:26:03 PM »
Don't skimp on the fantasy. Go for the fangs!

It's easy enough to do small, canine uppers.

I couldn't imagine Roxy without hers. It never hurts to ask! Patrick is an awesome sculptor, he could probably make them in his sleep.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 11:12:31 PM »
I agree with Mahtek, why skimp on it if it's something you really want? I myself have pondered the same kind of appearance for a doll, for one thing, it would make me feel less weird about leaving her in a box all day long.  :laugh:

If nothing else, Patrick could probably make you two sets of chompers, one fanged and one normal. Maybe you could exchange them when you pleased.

Tek529

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 09:27:00 AM »
Actually I have been conversing with Patrick through e-mail.  Working on getting a few things sorted out before I go ahead with the order.  Right now just waiting for his response about skin color.  Might be customizing that a well a little to get a more Fair type complexion to the doll.

Thanks for the Support Mahtek and B-Zilla.  While conversing with Patrick I was thinking if I am spending this kind of money I am going all out so I did bring up the Fangs.  As soon as I mentioned Fangs and the total concept I was going for Patrick got super excited.  He seems to really like going outside of the norm and doing odd custom art for someone's fantasy so yes the Fangs are going to be done and are totally possible.  :thumb:

Patrick really has been great it is not everyday you talk to someone who gets as excited as the customer about a project.  Can't wait to get the order in and the ball rolling.

When complete I will be also picking up the doll at Patrick's studio myself as I am only 4 hrs away and it is a great excuse to go meet the guy who is going to make this masterpiece.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2015, 12:18:00 PM »
Patrick is awesome.

I'm sure you will get a beeee-you-tee-full Doll !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Tek529

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 05:33:51 PM »
Thanks Camp

You are right Patrick is the awesome might as well just say he is the MAN  ;D  Just put in my order actually can't wait to see my in progress photos in the future.  Will have to start a thread for those.  :drool:

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 03:12:34 PM »
Congratulations !

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2015, 11:28:16 PM »
Tek529: Congrats on your decision!  The GND is a great body, IMHO, and the team at PIB is top-notch.  Our Piper GND is one of our favs because of her "fun" nature during playtime.  She's easy-breezy and we don't have to worry too much about "smooshing" anything if we are a bit rough.   :laugh: 

Also, love, love, LOVE your concept!  Fabulous fantasy aspect and looking forward to pics!   :thumb:  She will probably be a cool girl!

Piper says "Hi!"

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 10:06:39 PM »

While conversing with Patrick I was thinking if I am spending this kind of money I am going all out so I did bring up the Fangs.  As soon as I mentioned Fangs and the total concept I was going for Patrick got super excited.  He seems to really like going outside of the norm and doing odd custom art for someone's fantasy so yes the Fangs are going to be done and are totally possible.  :thumb:

After talking with other manufacturers this weekend I would think they would get just as excited. It can be boring making the same doll over and over. Most would jump at the chance to make something out of the ordinary.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2015, 06:27:44 PM »
Fangs are easy! Nothing a determined doll owner can't install on his own very easily for $5 bucks.  If the upgrade is more than $30-$40, I'd DIY it.

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2015, 08:42:58 AM »
Amen, Begog helped me with DIY Fangs for my Tasha and they rock.  Cost? under $10.

I can speak to being a very happy PIB owner as well.  Marina (Bathing Beauty Eden) is my darling.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2015, 03:36:02 AM »
I had a Pib. I am just stating fact and nothing more.. Let me open by saying that my Chrissy was a very sexy Lady.. No Question.. Patrick is a true artist and his customer service is awesome.. His dolls Rock.. There were certain things at the time that I wasn't keen on.. This is just me and in no way am I Anti PIB..Please note my girl was a 2012 BB model and I know at least one of my concerns has been addressed subsequently. I wasn't at the time a fan of how the head was attached... It was prone to Separating from the body in the heat of passion.. But then again I am a caveman so you take that information  and process it accordingly. A more beautiful photographic model you could not ask for if that is what your after. Her really limp lack of poseability . Remember I said there was one concern I had that was addressed.  So forget that!!!. I don't  know about the head attachability  issue.. But of the two issues I had... That was the least of my concerns... So... Go!!! Patrick will do you no wrong..!!
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.