Author Topic: LD #0001  (Read 8982 times)

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
Re: LD #0001
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2016, 08:06:26 AM »
All better after her Feb 2016 neck break and taking me to bliss again.

PS: This is straight from the camera. No photoshop or adjustments at all.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2016, 08:54:23 AM »
Good to hear she's back on her feet so to say ..... :thumb:
for album click the pic

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2016, 09:27:29 AM »
Noni has never needed any help to be beautiful.

Glad to hear that she's whole again.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2016, 10:35:24 AM »
Some things are just priceless,...  Thanks for sharing you pictures of Noni  :thumb:
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »
I'm glad she's better again.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 06:48:50 PM »
Great outfit.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2016, 02:26:03 AM »
One of the true stars of the doll world. They sure don't make them like this anymore  :drool:

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2016, 08:49:54 PM »
Wow.
Just catching up and saw the replies here.
Thank you so much.
And yes, even with all the trials and tribulations she is still gorgeous (and very functional) in my eyes.

I am sorry not to be around much these days - just getting too old and too tired and spending too much time in bed loving & cuddling Noni.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2016, 09:59:00 PM »
All good things come to an end and, as mentioned in my 'Life Changes' thread and in the words of the song, 'I don't get around much anymore'. Including photography & playtime  :(

Anyway, in line with one of the concepts of this thread as per my reply #24 on 2nd Nov 2015, I have submitted some photos 'For the Record'. Grim viewing I know but she is still gorgeous in my eyes.
See http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1683 and
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1731.0 for the tear at the left side of her mouth.

Not that we have been intimate for a few months now, but with a lot of previous use since her PIB insert operation and subsequent wear, tear & repair I doubt she would be suitable for intimacy with anyone else without some work, but one never knows.

IMO the LD B1 body form is the best and has never been bettered, including with the B1 Synthetics. It is just a shame that, at the time, the silicone formulation and skeletal developments were still in their infancy and yet to evolve.

Do hope everyone is well and enjoying themselves.

Cheers
muzza

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2016, 03:44:55 PM »
Her dimpled boobs resemble those of Joanna, my very soft 2008 Realdoll body#2.

My LD body #1 doll (Annabelle, Denise, June, and Cynthia all time-share that body) has suffered almost no damage since she was delivered in June 2010. That body gets plenty of 'use' too! However, she has the hardest silicone of all my dolls.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
Re: LD #0001 - Yvonne
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2016, 02:18:19 AM »
Well, I never thought this time would come.
But all things end eventually.
Noni was the first thing I saw in the morning and the last thing I saw at night.

But my dollie days are over as mentioned in my 'Life Changes' thread http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=8553.0
I thought we would be together till the end but, like I said, 'Life Changes'.
So Noni is returning to her birth country of The United States of America.

Sorting out what to take and pack for her journey ...

Getting dressed and ready for her travels ...

and Dressed and ready to go ...

Packed and Ready ....

It is my hope that Noni will live on, here at ODC with her new owner posting new and interesting photos, and that some of you will meet her.

I have not done a farewell slideshow as I have done previously, just too much for me these days I'm afraid, but here are a couple of reminders:

Cheers
muzza

Oh, and Here's hoping you all have a wonderful festive season for 2016 / 2017 ;)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2016, 07:38:30 AM »
muzza,

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the United States of America. Our Canadian friends celebrated their Thanksgiving a month
ago. I am sure that Australians have their own special day set aside for this celebration. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, good friend, for the joy and beauty that you have brought into my life.

Your thoughts, equally whimsical and profound, gave me much to contemplate over the years. Your pictures show the absolute best that the doll world has to offer. Hopefully some of what you are has imprinted on your lovely ladies, and will be added to the lives of those who now will be in the care of them.

You and I are among the eldest people in the doll world. We fully realize the tyranny of the flesh, and the inevitability of time. Yet we do not look to the future with fear. We look to the past with the fondness of a lifetime of precious memories and good experiences.

As a youth, lo those many years ago, I looked upon 'old geezers' with some amusement. They were always talking about 'the good old days'. I sometimes wondered if they had nothing to look forward to. As I matured, I realized the value of their knowledge and experience, so much so that I began to prefer the company of those older than myself.

Some may think that this post was written as a eulogy. It was written as a celebration of a life well lived and a story that is not yet over. May your remaining years be filled with the love that you have already known and shown. Though we have never met in real life, I am grateful and thankful to have known you as a friend!

"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2016, 09:48:09 AM »
muzza,
I've only known of you a short time from your interview but it is obvious Noni was well loved and cared for.
She's held up remarkably well for her tender age and still has an incredible look of hope and anticipation on her face. Something we can all learn from.
I can see why you were attracted to such a positive girl.

I'm sure her new owner will take the same tender care of her that you obviously have.

Thank you for all your contributions to this hobby including your best efforts to portray it to the public in a positive light.

With much respect and gratitude,
Doc Brown

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2016, 11:23:36 AM »
Best of wishes to you in all that you do!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!