Author Topic: New 4Woods face and body  (Read 7770 times)

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
New 4Woods face and body
« on: July 18, 2015, 06:28:51 AM »
Heard this from Seiko 4Woods USA and now it is official   :o :drool: :thumb: :-*
We thank you for your support in our 4woods brand. We have a big announcement this summer!
1. Super sexy new face "Asami" and "Winking Asami" debut!
This head can be applied to our new body type, "CC Body" as well as AINEOim, AIdoll Allure, AIdoll S+, AIdoll EX and NEO-J/im.
The best feature of this face is her sexy "tongue." This is the first face of 4woods with a tongue.
*There are two types of tongue you can choose from. It can be removed as well.
For limited time, we offer both of two sexy tongues for free to customers who order "Asami" or "Winking Asami" face.

*You can enjoy "Asami" and "Winking Asami" with or without a tongue. Either way, both faces look sexy and cute.
*This head is not suitable for oral sex.
Photo Gallery (CC Body, new body type) -->
Photo Gallery (AIdoll S+) -->

2. Special body type for sale!! We are releasing "CC Body", our remarkable 10th body type featuring strong impact and charm!
Since 2003, 4woods has released nine body type, AIdoll (our first body type), AIsisters, AIpeach, AINEO (currently AINEOim), AIdoll Evolution, NEO-J (currently NEO-J/im), AIdoll EX and AIdoll Allure. Currently, we offer six body types out of these models. For our 10th body type, based on our technology and expertise as well as our customers' feedback, we challenged and developed a unique body type which is beyond production limit.

CC Body means a body style that is "Curvaceous" "Cute" and "Cherry" (like you want to put it into your mouth!) We had such ideas to develop this body.

Life-size dolls have limitations to their body shapes due to the "mold" used in manufacturing or when considering the "manageability" of dolls. However, for development of CC Bdoy, we have overcome some of these manufacturing difficulties and succeeded in developing curves that are beyond the limitation of the usual manufacturing.

CC Body has unimaginably enormous breasts, more than handful peach-like butt, voluptuous thighs, and sexy calves. She may have limited clothing option, but she is sure to satisfy customers' needs who prefer thick, curvaceous, and voluptuous bodies. She will surely make your private space hot and steamy in a second!
You can:
...gaze at her while having your favorite drink.
...spend time watching her.
...touch her any way you like.
...and she is yours...she is simply a package of great softness. Please experience with your whole body. Only the doll users will understand this blissful moment.

At this time, we will only take orders for the amount we can manufacture with our first "mold" for this curvaceous CC Body. We cannot also guarantee if we keep on making this body type since the mold making for this type is extremely difficult.
*CC Body can also stand against the wall just like AIdoll EX and AIdoll Allure. However, we do not recommend having her standing for a long time due to the body structure.
Full set price: JPY 730,000
Body Spec:
Height: 153 cm/ 5ft., Weight: 32kg/ 70lbs.
Bust: 94cm/ 37in, (under the bust: 65cm/ 26in), Waist: 61cm/24in, Hip: 91cm/36in
Please enjoy the ultimately provocative body in the special gallery.
Link to Gallery
(CC Body Gallery features "Asami" and "Winking Asami")
You can also check CC body with other head combination in below page.
Head-body balance page
*Please note that we are not offering the "soft-tummy" option for this CC Body type.

Click a right image, and, please enjoy the movie of CC Body.

Have you decided which girl you would like to spend time with?
We have no doubt that you will find the girl of your dreams in our lineup!!
Please support 4woods dolls and brand this summer too!

AnonViking

• Resident
Re: New 4Woods face and body
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 08:35:35 AM »
Incredible body and face, very nice  :drool: :thumb:

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 09:13:43 AM »
Finally, a short stacked fat bottom girl. They must have listened to Queen when they developed her.  :P :-* :drool:
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 12:35:22 PM »
We learned about this volumptious body coming from 4 Woods when we visited their showroom during
DolLApalooza. Seiko mentioned that Hiroo wasn't sure about this body, but we were all in awe when we
saw it ! We asked that she go ahead and post this body on our forum and see what reactions it would
get from folks.

Me and Incred were thinking "Anime Type Body" !!  :D

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2015, 01:12:59 PM »
Well you lost me at "unimaginably enormous", But I'm sure she'll be very popular with the other males in the group!  :evil:

One question though; maybe I missed it, but does the doll's eye actually wink, or is it just molded in a winking position?
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2015, 02:13:05 PM »
does the doll's eye actually wink, or is it just molded in a winking position?

Good question, one that someone thought to ask while we were there.  It is molded that way.

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2015, 03:20:56 PM »
Very nice!  The proportions seem really good. 

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2015, 06:19:40 PM »
Love that Fat ASS !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2015, 07:42:44 PM »
Dear lord  :drool:   I already have one larger sized doll I dunno if my back (or wallet) can take more...

ah fuck it...   #YOLO

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 07:48:22 PM »
Dear lord  :drool:

Your name came up when Seiko showed us the prototype pics for this body during the DollLAPalooza visit to the 4Woods showroom...  :whistle:

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 07:58:44 PM »
Dear lord  :drool:

Your name came up when Seiko showed us the prototype pics for this body during the DollLAPalooza visit to the 4Woods showroom...  :whistle:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 10:18:10 PM »
I can only imagine how incredibly soft and life like those breasts are. 4woods uses a totally different technology for the breast cores.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 10:36:07 PM »
I can only imagine how incredibly soft and life like those breasts are. 4woods uses a totally different technology for the breast cores.

Mahtek & his Ladies
http://aidoll.4woods.jp/movie/cc.mp4 :drool:

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2015, 02:57:21 AM »
It's refreshing to see more doll manufacturers daring to expand their lineup of dolls, even more so when such an established brand like 4woods do so  :thumb:

Those breasts in that video were just awesome, and very different. Anyone know what and how they make those? Almost look like very soft memory foam since the breasts have a slight "delay" when returning to their original shape and not the bouncing back like on other silicone and TPE dolls.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 01:54:54 PM »
New photos of  CC body and new face on Japanese site  :drool: http://aidoll.4woods.jp/photogallery/cc/