Author Topic: New 4Woods face and body  (Read 7692 times)

Mordian

• New Resident
Re: New 4Woods face and body
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2015, 05:17:39 PM »
Absolutely amazing!  :o

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2016, 04:01:24 PM »
New CC body has arrived to the new showroom .  :drool:

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2016, 02:41:35 AM »
That's great Seiko was able to get the CC body for display!! Will be interesting to see in person.

The new showroom looks very nice.

Thanks for sharing Polar !

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

zanith77

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2016, 09:26:40 AM »
What is the degree of rotation on the hips for the new CC doll? I have been torn between buying this or a Sinthetic, but as I've done more and more research, I'm less and less inclined to buy a Sinthetic.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2016, 01:04:56 PM »
The photos are from 4woods twitter but I do plan to visit the showroom soon. Zanith , I will ask Seiko about CC hip rotation question then.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »
Nova and me visited the new shop yesterday (2/18/2016) and got to see the CC body  :drool: . The shop is much bigger  :thumb: and I definitely recommended worth a visit if you in the area.  The new CC is voluptuously cute and I do plan on getting her as my next doll.  Sadly my photos did not come out as I liked because I thought the new setting I put would get better results.  :( I will post this weekend but forward that I not happy with results .

zanith77, I asked Seiko about the hip rotation on CC body and she said same as previous dolls. Below are some examples from CC gallery;

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2016, 05:28:59 PM »
WOW! beautiful chubbiness, looks a really nice little doll.

Any idea of weight and height ?
for album click the pic

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2016, 06:03:55 PM »
I would also have to say that if your ever in the San Diego area. A visit to 4Wood USA's new location is well worth it!  Seeing the new CC body in person gave me a whole different option completely. And boy is she ever a beauty. When I first saw pictures of this new body back in july. I honestly was not impressed.   One of the things that kinda turned me off was how un-proportionate the body looked in pictures.  But seeing the CC body in person was a whole different story.  She has a lot for very appealing features which caught my eye instantly.  And the detail in her abdomen is just incredible. Just running your fingers across her stomach and over her belly button is enough to give you extreme goose bumps.  I know she gave them to me!  ;)  Poor Polaroid who was waiting so very patiently for the chance to see this cutie for months. Had to wait even longer. Since I was hogging her all to myself  :evil:

I do have to admit that even though this body was not my cup of tea from the start. After seeing in person I'm now seriously interested and even considering the next Nova girl to be a 4Woods AI Doll CC .  Yes!  I was that impressed! Here are a few pictures I took of the voluptuous CC... I even got some close up's  :thumb:

Sorry all I was going to take some pics doing a Polk test showing how soft the silicone on this doll is. B-u-t I must have gotten way to occupied with other things.. Like! :whistle:

4Woods new location is so much bigger and very nicely setup. The showroom is very impressive! Especially with all the half naked lovely 4Woods ladies looking so very sexy and anxious to greet you. When you enter the showroom the CC body catch your attention instantly. And boy-o-boy does her beauty ever stands out.  The other models were also a huge delight to see aswell. And most of all they were all super fun to interact with. Or should I say grope.  :drool: Anyways here is some pictures of the other cute 4Woods in the showroom.

And rest are of displays and pictures in the showroom. sorry was trying to take a pictures of the entire showroom. But I couldn't get the right angle I wanted to capture.  Hopefully Polaroid got some good one's.

Anyways both Polaroid and I really enjoyed this short visit to the new 4Woods office in San Diego. And I'm really glad that I was able to see the new CC body in person. Because I now have a whole different opinion of her.  very impressive.  I hope you all enjoyed reading both sides of our experiences. And honestly if you ever get the chance and your out this way look them up. You will be utterly surprised and impressed....

Nova
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ace

• Resident
  • Bangarang!
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 12:21:19 AM »
Oh wow!
Thanks for posting pics from your visit.
This new location looks pretty sweet! Any stairs? I hope Seiko and co are settling in nicely.
This new doll that they are showcasing looks to be very play friendly, if you know what I mean  ;)
4woods will always have a soft spot in my heart having made my first doll.
Glad to see they are kicking some booty.
Ace
Fanboy of DS-DollSweet and 4Woods. Because of reasons.

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 10:21:17 AM »
The CC is very nice, but for my personal taste I like a more proportional doll and not as "beefy" but more toned :), like the S+. But I imagine the CC being super fun to play with :D

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 05:00:48 PM »
DAMN! 4Woods has some great photos and great poses to show off their product.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2016, 02:03:41 PM »
Oh wow!
Thanks for posting pics from your visit.
This new location looks pretty sweet! Any stairs? I hope Seiko and co are settling in nicely.
This new doll that they are showcasing looks to be very play friendly, if you know what I mean  ;)
4woods will always have a soft spot in my heart having made my first doll.
Glad to see they are kicking some booty.
Ace

Not one stair step Ace!  Also their new location is super easy to find. Unlike their old place.  And yes it does appears that they have settled in quite nicely.

LOL! Yeah this new body has lots of cushion for the push'in....  ;D
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2016, 03:37:44 PM »
 :( Sorry but my photos came terrible as I tried new setting on my camera but pictures are not worth posting. I just going to have get a better camera and visit again soon  ;)

zanith77

• New Resident
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2016, 08:53:09 PM »
Thanks for the information, but each of their lines has a differing degree of rotation no? I'm guessing somewhere similar is what she meant? In either case, that's good information to know, so thank you.