Author Topic: The White Lady (mature themes and language)  (Read 1406 times)

Zardoz

• Resident
The White Lady (mature themes and language)
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:30:29 PM »
She had come to him again.  It happened very frequently now; he had given himself up to her worship, and she fed on him greedily, half a dozen times a day -- more, some days. She was a succubus, a lust-demon, sent to devour his hot white seed. She stole from him night and day, brazen, eyes smoldering with animal heat. She would lay with him and fuck him shamelessly, shiny heels crossed behind his back, slinky dress bunched at her waist where he gripped her, making him spend into her desperately, repeatedly. Between her legs was a sucking, licking mouth, a temptation he could not resist. He was her slave; he had to be on top of her, worshiping her, fucking her, punishing her for being so hot.

***********************************************************************************
High heels clicked softly as she approached from the shadows.  His nostrils flared reflexively as he caught a whiff of her scent, all slutty perfume and wet sex.  He felt her close from behind, her warm breath stirring the hairs standing up on his neck, electric.  He gasped at her touch, as her hands slid under his shirt, then slowly slipped forward and down, expertly unfastening his pants along the way. From some faraway place, muffled by the blood thundering in his ears, he heard his belt clank on the floor. Smoothly, teasingly, long nails caressed his suddenly exposed member.  Her stockings grazed against him silkily; he was already almost panting, his heart hammering out of his chest. 

He turned to face her, ashamed but overcome with lust.  She brought her glossy lips to his and kissed him softly; then again, with tongue, as she began to move against him.  Her slender fingers guided his now raging erection towards the slick mouth between her thighs, which her tiny skirt was too short to conceal.  Her lower lips were shiny and slick with loads already; her tongue caught an errant white gob and delicately swallowed it.

Dripping already, he slipped into her easily, instantly in bliss.  She sucked and slurped; he could not resist her perversion, and he began to fuck her insistently, helplessly.  She was so tight, so lithe and little under his hands.  She brought her pretty little feet up; the heels dug into his crotch and her white silk-stockinged toes were smeared with saliva and sperm.  The spring in his crotch coiled tighter, tighter; as she sucked him in deeper and her tongue curled under his balls, he could hold back no longer.  Jet after jet of hot white cum shot onto her mouth and dribbled down her cum-hole.  Lazily, her fingers and tongue caught his load; she swallowed all of it, savoring his worship.

She lay back, grinning slyly, still licking the last thick curds from the corners of her mouth.  He stared helplessly, fascinated, as she put on a show of cum-play for him.  Her heels hooked behind him with a dull clack, and he found himself pulled, gently but irrestistibly, back down on top of her.  Sultry eyes, half-lidded, stared hungrily at his cock, now achingly hard again.  He fell on her and penetrated her again.  It was too much; every glance made his breath catch, and the sweet wet friction between her legs was driving him to rut. He found it impossible to think.  Pink and silver; glitter and stockings, lip gloss and ribbons and flimsy, sexy, feminine things.  Shimmering bows adorned finger-gloves of translucent white; slutty satin straps were wrapped around her ankles.  Painted, sparkling toes squelched in his thick seed. She writhed and moaned and caressed him.

He erupted even sooner this time, spasming and flinging warm ropes of cum into her greedy, pretty lips, her tongue flicking and urging the last drops onto its pink blade.  She gobbled that load too, hungrily.  Inflamed with lust, he didn’t even stop fucking her.  This time, as he strained and bumped against her wet crotch, he felt her tail slip up between his legs.  She looked right at him, mouth agape and jaw thrust forward in brazen lust; he was fucking her very hard now.  Her tail crept up his thigh, tickling him, then slipped wetly into his anus.  The curved tip curled and probed, hitting his prostate.  He grunted and came immediately, hissing at her that she was a dirty little whore… hot fucking bitch…cumslut.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: The White Lady (mature themes and language)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 07:43:26 PM »

OH GOD ! I love Hillary Scott... She looks like Bernadette from The Big Bang Theory...

/hijack
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:15:05 PM »
Me too! And Kaley Cuoco is rad. I'll admit, I'm still partial to her as "Billie" from Charmed (one of my ex's indulgences):

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse of my weird little fantasy, which inspired the look and custom insert for my soon-to-be-delivered Sins! (I hope I didn't offend anyone with frank exploration of explicit topics).

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 08:21:18 PM »
No worries, Zardox. I just look at the pictures...  :whistle:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 09:08:47 AM »
Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed a glimpse of my weird little fantasy, which inspired the look and custom insert for my soon-to-be-delivered Sins! (I hope I didn't offend anyone with frank exploration of explicit topics).

We're all adults here. We all have fanasies...its cool.  The story is very well written!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.