Author Topic: Phicen Fantasies  (Read 17498 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Phicen Fantasies
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:43:50 PM »
In this thread, I'll be posting my growing collection of Phicen dolls and their antics. You can do some hilarious stuff with these little cuties. Hope you enjoy my offerings.

First, we will meet my first 2 Phicens. I have just ordered 2 more, which should soon arrive. It is amazing how quick these dolls can cross the pond. The first 2 I ordered directly off the Phicen website. I ordered on Monday, received on Thursday. That's pretty damn fast, and they came from China. I am impressed with the service, quality, and professionalism of the Phicen company. I ordered a Little Red Riding Hood, and a PLLB2014-S09. Both are gorgeous, but there are huge differences between the two. I will explain, but first, a pic.

Little Red Riding Hood is a stunning beauty. She can easily stand on her own, and has an impressive outfit. Great boots help her stand. She is a masterpiece, but her plastic skeleton makes her much less poseable than the metal skeleton S09. She is lighter than the S09, but her soft skin feels the same. However, the plastic skeleton is much thicker than the metal, so the S09 is much softer. The S09 only came with a flimsy bikini that is difficult to put on, and the strings have to be tied and are unsightly. However, the S09 has a highly detailed body to die for. Both of these Phicens make a Barbie look like a $10 piece of plastic. (No offense meant to any Barbie lovers out there, but see for yourself.)

As you can see, I have a N.C. State Cheerleader Barbie one of my daughters grew up and forgot about. I recently claimed it, unbeknownst to them. (Damn, now I'm playing with it. What is my problem?) I wanted to see if a Phicen doll could wear Barbie clothes. All I have is this one set, and so far, the answer is some. The Phicens are the same height, but are thicker and bigger. The feet are much bigger, and Barbie's shoes will not go on Phicen feet. I was never able to find out if Barbie's cheerleader top would hold the Phicen's tits, because it would not slide up over the Phicen's thighs. I could have modified it and made it work, I think. The skirt, however does fit. Barbie's ass is almost as big, but her waist is tiny. The skirt is now slightly looser on Barbie, now that the Phicen stretched it some. My guess is, some Barbie dresses and probably most or all skirts will work. Unless the pants are made of something stretchy like spandex, fuhgettaboutit!

I already know the super flexible metal skeleton doll (S09) is the star of this show. She can get into and hold positions my Real Doll can't even do. She is pretty damn amazing. The 2 new ones I ordered are also the Super Flexible metal skeleton bodies. Even so the S09 is going to be damn hard to beat.

That's all for now, but I assure you, there is lots more where these came from. More pics coming soon!

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
Re: Phicen Fantasies
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 10:51:35 PM »
Me: Desperately waiting for "more pics"...  :drool:
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 08:27:40 AM »
very cool!

Thanks for sharing them and a bit of their details. :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 11:36:34 AM »
Begog,

These are some nice looking ladies! I hope you can find the clothes that you need for them!

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
More, you say?

That's Felicia, the dark-haired S09 above. Here she is below with LaRRissaH (a.k.a. little Red Riding Hood).

LaRRissaH is the voice of reason, while Felicia is an exhibitionist like Kwench.

Both these girls love being in front of a camera.

Koen

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
  • Designer and manufacturer of ScoonimDolls
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 04:56:07 AM »
Nice photos, Begog!  :D

I am very much interested in the new metal skeleton ( S09). Can you tell wether it is hinge based or wire frame? Is there any report on the durability? Has anyone posted photos of this skeleton that you know of?

I hope you can tell us what you know or have experienced about this.

Koen
Scoonimdolls - Bolides in the class of 12" dolls

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 08:08:43 PM »
Nice photos, Begog!  :D

I am very much interested in the new metal skeleton ( S09). Can you tell wether it is hinge based or wire frame? Is there any report on the durability? Has anyone posted photos of this skeleton that you know of?

I hope you can tell us what you know or have experienced about this.

Koen

Hi Koen! I've had these 2 since January. Both are still perfect. The metal skeleton on the S09 is hinged, and very much like that of my Real Doll. It only bends at the joints. I've had this doll in tons of poses and no complaints. My plastic skeleton LRRH is no match for it and can barely pose at all without risking breakage. The S09, however, is a dream. It makes no noise whatsoever, holds poses extremely well, and has so far been quite durable as well. The skin of both dolls is very soft, yet durable. It feels wonderful and does not separate from the skeleton. It is not clear on the box what it is made of, but says it is some proprietary formula made specifically for Phicen dolls. These dolls are surprisingly heavy for their size. I have never seen the skeleton outside the body. Anyone buying these dolls needs to get the metal skeleton. Only the S07's and higher have the well-defined lady parts. Hope this helps.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 08:22:04 PM »
Begog,

These are some nice looking ladies! I hope you can find the clothes that you need for them!

:) :) :)

Hi Noq! Some clothes came in today for these little sweeties. Unfortunately, the heels don't fit unless I resort to trimming her feet. Might do that to one of my new ones coming soon.

Felicia: I'm so pissed!

My new Super Duck outfits came in today. Even though they advertise with Phicen dolls, I am here to tell you that the shoes DO NOT FIT my feet. Maybe the Phicens with detachable feet can wear these shoes, but I sure can't. Begog tried and tried, powdered my feet and the shoes, but my feet are just too big. I can wear the outfits, but even they are tight. What a disappointment. I'm STILL barefoot!  >:D To make matters even worse, two of my new outfits have strings in the back that have to be threaded into TINY holes that Begog couldn't get in with tweezers and a magnifying glass. He may eventually get them, but it is not looking good. :( Sure would have been nice if someone who had these clothes had made these comments so he didn't have to learn the hard way. If they did, Begog apparently missed it.

Hey YOU! Mr. Super Duck! Get your ass over here!

Now, explain to me why these shoes are so small!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 03:31:06 AM »
I have some early Phicens, the ones with the clickable plastic skeleton, sadly it is very easy  to break their joints so these ones sound much better.

Your doing some great photo stories with these and the accesories look amazing .
I found clothes to be the same price or more than real full size garments !

Look forward to some more adventures for them  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 12:48:27 PM »
Thanks for the kind comments, Ray! Here's some more....

My S07 has arrived.
Hi ODC!

This doll is pretty much exactly the same as the S09, with lighter skin tone and different head sculpt.

She comes with an orange bikini, and unlike my S09 did, wrist covers for those unsightly wrists.
I wonder what Begog will name me?

Sadly, the first time I went to change hands on this doll, her left wrist detached from the arm. Obviously, I got 2 other Phicens and never had this problem before. I was able to re-attach, but now I'm wondering if I should send her back or try to fix it. Looks like she may permanently have that one hand on.  ::)

Getting friendly already....
Nice tits!

I can see these two are going to get along just fine.
Nice pussy!  :D

She looks great in that red dress.

Partners in crime already!
Hands up, Sucka!

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »
Partners in crime already!
Hands up, Sucka!

LMFAO!   :laugh:
Inspiring a crime spree for the enjoyment of all!

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 08:24:18 PM »
I don't know...I would have trouble getting to sleep at night knowing those two are about (and armed!).  :o
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 09:08:50 AM »
Sexy little ladies, I'd like to have one of my own someday.

Great images, and congratulations on your latest addition!  :thumb:

TaliaLunari

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 11:02:16 AM »
 These are some seriously well made lil ladies you've got there  :thumb: ,  I'm seriously considering getting one of these dolls for myself as they are quite reasonably priced and it would give me something to photograph and post here while I'm saving up for my TPE doll, But I'm not sure if I should just go with it and have some fun or if I should just save the money it would have cost instead. Any suggestions?
Hello there,
The angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 02:26:52 PM »
These are some seriously well made lil ladies you've got there  :thumb: ,  I'm seriously considering getting one of these dolls for myself as they are quite reasonably priced and it would give me something to photograph and post here while I'm saving up for my TPE doll, But I'm not sure if I should just go with it and have some fun or if I should just save the money it would have cost instead. Any suggestions?

Well, my first suggestion is to get the doll you most want first. A Phicen can't be your companion or sex partner, but for photography, they can do things the full-size dolls just can't. My second suggestion is that if you get some Phicens, DON'T get the plastic skeletons. They are cheaper for a reason. Not very poseable, easy to break. Don't even go there. The Super Flexible metal skeletons are a dream. Also, the clothes for these dolls cost as much as the ones for my Real Doll. Just some food for thought. Whatever you decide, don't forget to share!  :thumb: