Author Topic: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬  (Read 7940 times)

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬
« on: September 09, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »
Looking to adopt a PIB Bathing Beauty any condition.

Please send picture and price in private message.

Thanks

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: Looking to adopt a PIB Bathing Beauty
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 01:49:27 AM »
I found a PIB to adopt!  :D

She should be here in 7 to 10 days!

Coral

Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Looking to adopt a PIB Bathing Beauty
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 01:54:38 AM »
Cool!! She looks very sexy!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 07:47:03 AM »
Congrats !

She looks awesome.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

β€œThe louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 04:16:22 AM »
Well well another for your ever growing harem , congrats.

Look forward to hearing your take on her, not many PIB's around here at ODC
for album click the pic

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 05:08:41 AM »
Yea, not many around.  Every time I look at the photo gallery and see the one here, I wind up looking at all her pictures.  I have wanted a PIB Bathing Beauty from the first time I saw her here.

They do not come up for adoption very often so I feel lucky to have her come live with me.  Never thought I would have this many dolls, I may have to put a couple up for adoption to make room.

Wonder how many are still here?  I know the I look at in our photo gallery has not be here in years.  Maybe a PIB roll call is in order to see how many are out there.

I filled out the contact form on their website inquiring about a new insert and a couple of other items last week but, have not had a response yet.  I think I will look the phone number up and call them.

Coral

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 08:31:16 AM »
Purdy. Great picture too, I like the angle and what's shown.

Enjoy your new lady :redhead:
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 12:30:21 PM »
I cannot take credit for the picture as it is one of several the seller sent to me.  Had it been my picture it would be over exposed, not centered ......... 😁

I found the number to PIB and Patrick answered on the first ring.  I ordered some new items for her and he said he would get them made and shipped out this week.  He also said if I had any questions or ever needed help repairing her to give hm a call.

Wow, that's customer service right there being I did not buy the doll new from him.  I am looking forward to receiving her and will post pictures if I can remember which end of the camera to look in....

Coral

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 04:30:15 PM »
will post pictures if I can remember which end of the camera to look in....
Coral

Im sure you will manage just fine , its always nice to get a new doll to take photos of  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 06:35:02 PM »
Congratulations!  Awesome news.   ;)

Get some sheer/thin tanks or button ups (if you don't have them already).  The boobs look amazing in these kinds of tops.   :drool: 

The PIBs are very sexy & very fun playmates.  You'll enjoy her, I'm sure!   :thumb:

My Piper is one I end up playing with instead of taking pics so I only have gotten a few pics posted.  She's a definite go-to girl.   :laugh: 

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2015, 08:16:31 PM »

I found the number to PIB and Patrick answered on the first ring.  I ordered some new items for her and he said he would get them made and shipped out this week.  He also said if I had any questions or ever needed help repairing her to give hm a call.

Wow, that's customer service right there being I did not buy the doll new from him.  I am looking forward to receiving her and will post pictures if I can remember which end of the camera to look in....

Coral

Patrick is awesome, and PIB's are great dolls.

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

β€œThe louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 11:47:21 PM »
your gonna love her, they are soft and so cuddley too.
 ;D ;D ;D
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2015, 08:10:06 AM »
Her shipping has been delayed.  She is suppose to ship again this Friday so I should have her next week.

I received the items from PIB and not very impressed with the insert.  It's just too hard for me just like the RealDoll insets.  I have a couple I got from eBay that are much softer that I use with my BTs that are amazing and cost about a third of what a PIB or RD insert cost so I will use those.

I can see why some say the sex with their doll is not that great.  If you are talking about the factory insert that comes with the dolls you should really find a after market that will fit your doll.  There are some out there for 50 bucks that are amazing.

The wait goes on for my PIB....

Coral

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Privateislandbeauties.com
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 08:15:30 AM »
Hi Coralsheep,
 I'm glad you received your goodies and hope you have a great time with your doll.
 We make the inserts with any degree of softness that you'd like. We can certainly send a softer one to you.
If they are crazy soft it can be more demanding getting the insert into and out of the doll. The last think I want to read is that someone is not thrilled.
Consider it sent.
P
Maker of life-like Platinum silicone dolls.