Author Topic: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬  (Read 7845 times)

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Re: PIB Bathing Beauty coming to live with me 😬
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2015, 07:34:08 PM »
As I understand it, the head just pushes on over the neck and is held on by friction or suction I am guessing.  The cavity in the head goes almost to the top of the head so it should be very secure which should take care of the wobble head problem some of us RD and BT owners have to deal with from time to time.  ;D

Coral

::)  I have trouble with the head system sometimes (play time, to be exact).  It is super simple to get on, but tends to come off at inopportune times for me.  No wobble, but sometimes a surprise!   :laugh:

I was having the same thing hapen when I remembered I had given her a shower and powered her down the day she got here.

I removed her head and washed the neck and inside of her head with a wet wash cloth.

I put her head back on with a twisting montion and now her head is very secure.

I plan to get some rods to reinforce her neck so she can hold her head upright.

She is layig on the bed as I type this and she is very distracting,  damn she is HOT!

Coral

Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2015, 12:55:07 AM »
Gorgeous! 

Hmmm, very interesting about the head/neck.  Did you put the head on when everything was still damp?  I haven't ever tried without letting her dry completely.

P.S. Do you have a name for your girl yet?

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2015, 12:23:26 PM »
She is layig on the bed as I type this and she is very distracting,  damn she is HOT!

You might want to do something about these damn distractions until you fixed the head…

:facepalm:

-Ira

PS: Congratulations for this beautiful girl! Let's hope we will never have to cover up our ladies like this…

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2015, 01:25:22 PM »
Gorgeous! 

Hmmm, very interesting about the head/neck.  Did you put the head on when everything was still damp?  I haven't ever tried without letting her dry completely.

I would not say it was damp but I do not wait for it to dry and I do not put powder on the neck or inside the head.  It has not tried to come off at all like this.  Does your PIB have the ring on the top of the neck?

Her name is Michelle.
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2015, 01:26:48 PM »
Doll Studio,

Not on my watch!

Coral

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2015, 05:11:30 AM »
Well congratulations on another addition to your harem, rather than a burka a belly dancing costume would be OK though
for album click the pic

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2015, 08:35:57 AM »
Congrats Coral! She's a beauty all right!

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2015, 01:24:00 PM »
Congrats Coral! She's a beauty all right!

Thanks tj_foxx,  She is getting hotter every day she is here.

PIBs dont come up for adoption very often and I have been looking for one to adopt a long time.

I feel very lucky to have her, she is much hotter in person!

I left her out laying on the bed so this is what I came home to the other day.

citadelfox

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2015, 02:02:04 PM »
Her shipping has been delayed.  She is suppose to ship again this Friday so I should have her next week.

I received the items from PIB and not very impressed with the insert.  It's just too hard for me just like the RealDoll insets.  I have a couple I got from eBay that are much softer that I use with my BTs that are amazing and cost about a third of what a PIB or RD insert cost so I will use those.

I can see why some say the sex with their doll is not that great.  If you are talking about the factory insert that comes with the dolls you should really find a after market that will fit your doll.  There are some out there for 50 bucks that are amazing.

Any recommendations? I actually used a RD insert in a tpe doll, because the tpe insert that came from the factory looked so unrealistic. Open to ideas though. RD inserts ain't cheap.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2015, 02:57:33 PM »
Her shipping has been delayed.  She is suppose to ship again this Friday so I should have her next week.

I received the items from PIB and not very impressed with the insert.  It's just too hard for me just like the RealDoll insets.  I have a couple I got from eBay that are much softer that I use with my BTs that are amazing and cost about a third of what a PIB or RD insert cost so I will use those.

I can see why some say the sex with their doll is not that great.  If you are talking about the factory insert that comes with the dolls you should really find a after market that will fit your doll.  There are some out there for 50 bucks that are amazing.

Any recommendations? I actually used a RD insert in a tpe doll, because the tpe insert that came from the factory looked so unrealistic. Open to ideas though. RD inserts ain't cheap.

I had a RD and a BT insert and both were too hard for me.

I purchased a PIB insert and found it too hard as well.

Patrick read my post and is making a softer one for me.

He said he can make them as soft as you like but, they can be difficult to remove if they are too soft.

I have used the Japanese masturbator Succubus Soft firmness in my BT and PIB and it feels great!

It is super soft and is a bit difficult to remove without doing damage if you are not careful.

I will let you know how the new PIB insert works out once I receive it.

Coral

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2015, 06:39:41 PM »
Coral -  the RD inserts from 2009 were almost un useably hard for me as well - almost seem like the same silicone as the doll itself.   
 The inserts that I received last year were much, much softer almost gel like softness well below the 0010 shore softness.
The same for  the overall softness of the doll silicone.  2009 probably shore 0020 and 2014 soft and squisshy well below 0010 -
almost dents when handling.
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 01:30:54 PM »
Gorgeous! 

I would not say it was damp but I do not wait for it to dry and I do not put powder on the neck or inside the head.  It has not tried to come off at all like this.  Does your PIB have the ring on the top of the neck?

Her name is Michelle.

Michelle, nice! 

No, Piper doesn't have a ring.  I have the hanging bolt, but there's nothing at the top of the neck column.  I don't know if I have seen that before.  Hmm.  I'll try it your way! 

Congrats again on your Beauty; I love that body!!!   :drool:

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2016, 04:50:24 AM »
Sorry this took so long to updated but here goes.

I received the softer insert from Patrick at PIB which I must say is softer but, it was still too hard for my liking and the inside texture was a turn off for me.

I really like the looks of my PIB a LOT and if the insert was equal to the doll I would be 100% satisfied.

I was just about ready to accept the fact that the sex was not going to be that great and just be happy having a PIB as I think her body is amazing even more so in person than in pictures!

I decided to try one last thing I had been thinking about trying but hesitated because these inserts are not cheep although this one was free as Patrick made a new one for me as I made a comment in this thread that I was not all that happy with it so......

I noticed the outside was smooth and free of texture so I turned it inside out.  Being the end is closed which I like for clean up but it tending to build pressure when you use it was not so great so, I cut the end off as well so it would not build pressure.

I am happy to report that now the sex with my PIB is as amazing as her body!  The insert is deep enough in the cavity (for me anyway) that the mess stays in the insert for easy clean up as well.

If your desire is to have a doll that looks like a runway model and is great in bed, you will not be dispointed with a PIB doll or the service after the sell you will receive from Patrick.

Thank you Patrick of PIB!  Your dolls are amazing!

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2016, 05:37:54 AM »

You might want to do something about these damn distractions until you fixed the head…

:facepalm:

-Ira

PS: Congratulations for this beautiful girl! Let's hope we will never have to cover up our ladies like this…

I did fix the head as well and have pictures of the repair.

I will post those as well soon.

Coral

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2016, 08:34:51 PM »
I am happy to report that now the sex with my PIB is as amazing as her body!
So glad things have worked out.
I am also grateful to patrick for the insert I used to modify Noni.
But it just goes to show that it is not only the facial features, make up and skin tones that need to be customised. Trouble is one can never tell until after purchase and delivery.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.