Author Topic: Android Robot Doll Project  (Read 4480 times)

androidlove

• New Resident
Android Robot Doll Project
« on: November 01, 2015, 03:06:55 AM »
Hello my first post here in ODC. I am making the next generation of android love dolls. We are a start up manufacturing business Eden Robotics located in Las Vegas. We are currently working in our first doll project and would like feedback, comments, and wanted robotic features from the community. Our android love dolls are ultrarealistic (we use real models to cast the doll body), the robotic doll skeleton has 21 degrees of freedom so the doll moves close to a real girl during intercourse, can perform more than 50 sexual poses autonomously with their respective set of movements, can moan in pleasure and talk interactively, another feature is that doll vagina self lubricate at an specified programed time. I will post pictures and videos of our work so far and our future progress.  :-* Thanks and welcome to a new era in human-robot interaction

Our website is http://androidlovedolls.com

The model life casting

Head Mother mold

Body Mold

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
Re: Android Robot Doll Project
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 05:44:27 AM »
Build it and they will come.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2015, 07:28:57 AM »
Hello,

Good luck with your project.

I noticed you only talk about girls. Are you building a male doll too?

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »
I noticed you only talk about girls. Are you building a male doll too?

If you go to their website, the catalog lists five "male androids" for $5,009.99 each. The description says something like: "Adam is the most advanced and realistic android sex robot and personal companion ever created. These robot is human sized 165 cm, lightweight 80 lb, and made of soft, durable, and realisticā€¦" Seems as if the website is quite ahead of the actual developmentā€¦ One could think that the products advertised there already exist.

I find it quite irritating that all photos shown on androidlovedolls.com display human models and the website does not state clearly that these androids do not exist yet. It's a long way from a lifecast to an operational love doll, and and even longer way to something even remotely robotic.

@androidlove: It would be fair to state the actual state of development on your website.

Thanks, -Ira

androidlove

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 11:56:42 AM »
Thanks for the feedback really useful. Sorry I just open the online stores 2 months ago and have a lot of details that need attention. I put the picture of the male RealDoll as reference of a doll I already fix that issue now  :thumb: . All human models in my website sign a contract and agree to have a doll made at their similitude.
Also I am developing a robotic exoskeleton so that any doll can become an android robot able to move, pose itself into any position, and keep upright without need of cables or stands, let me know if you guys are interested in this feature. But right now we are focusing in finishing our first android love doll.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2015, 12:04:33 AM »
androidlove,

The photos of your "dolls" are pictures of real people, not your product. You have no pictures of your product, but instead you posted that picture of the male RealDoll, which is protected by copyright. I do see that you did remove that picture. I can think of no better way for you to lose credibility. Regardless of how new your company is, you are looking like a scammer.

-end-
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2015, 11:51:56 PM »
You didn't answer me about the male doll projects.

160cm is awfully small for a male doll. Male doll admirers like tall dolls. Can you show the silicon male dolls you have created?

For now, it just sounds like scam.

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2015, 07:11:51 PM »
This appears to be the current state of development at Eden Robotics, Las Vegas, http://eden-robotics.com/

https://youtu.be/ejjtp3-p1WE

Yes, there is still room for improvement, but it moves, kind of  ;D

-Ira

androidlove

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 11:33:17 AM »
Our first Android Love Doll head with eyes closed. Still need finish up details and add the eyes.

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 01:09:14 PM »
Our first Android Love Doll head with eyes closed. Still need finish up details and add the eyes.

Looks like Rihanna  :)

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 07:48:19 PM »
Calling them a "scammer" seems a tad harsh. :scold: But I agree that they appear to be promising more than they can currently deliver sort of like an over glorified Kickstarter at best. Personally, I'd love to have my "Akira" make breakfast for me in the morning... or at least straighten up my condo while I'm gone. :laugh:

Also, this project reminds me of a sex robot site I heard about a few years ago. I'm not sure if they're still an active company but their website still promises a "new model" "sometime in 2013." ::) Hopefully, they continue to develop over the coming months and\or years.  8)

Nieja

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2016, 09:01:46 AM »
Hey Eden Robotics people. Cool idea and I really hope you are serious in developing a good Product. Though you should never promisse what oou cant deliver if the proudct is not ready for it yet. Rumours spread extremly fast online and the bussiness will be ruined Before you know it. Just look at Cassi Doll for example. A, it seems, one man Project that promissed delivery and never delivered to almost anyone. He just took Money and then after a while desappeared. We doll lovers are mostly honest and good people. We want the same from manufacturers. Otherwise we just warn about you and is dead.

Hoping you will not be a scam or not serious.

Best luck and wish you good future!

Cheers!

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »
androidlove,

The photos of your "dolls" are pictures of real people, not your product. You have no pictures of your product, but instead you posted that picture of the male RealDoll, which is protected by copyright. I do see that you did remove that picture. I can think of no better way for you to lose credibility. Regardless of how new your company is, you are looking like a scammer.

-end-

This really screams out "scam." I see no designs, only copyright photos of models and other dolls. A legit website would show off their own designs.

Nieja

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2016, 09:32:06 AM »
Yes, sadly it does seem like a scam.

I recommend looking around for the Realdoll AI Project instead. That is for real(doll). :)

Cheers!