Author Topic: Dolls @ Dollstudio: Doll Affair - silicone dolls made in Germany  (Read 3020 times)

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
Hi guys,

for us here at Dollstudio, the New Year started with a real bang and I am extremely delighted to present the first German doll manufacturer (*)! Yes, starting today, we can offer silicone dolls Made in Germany!

Without further ado, here is the first image of the new mystery beauty that was created in Saxonia:

The new manufacturer is called Doll Affair. This is very exciting for me not just because Doll Affair is creating silicone dolls basically 'around the corner' from my office. It's also super exciting because it was such a long time ago when a new manufacturer emerged in Europe.

Doll Affair is currently offering four dolls; they are called Bea, Ciena, Dalina, and Lana. They all share a 164 cm silicone body.

There are some specialties with the DA164 dolls. One of them is that these dolls can be equipped with pubic hair that acually looks like pubic hair.

Can you tell the difference from, let's say, a Pussycat Patch?

In the next couple of days, I will introduce the new silicone dolls Made in Germany in further detail. Please stay tuned and spread the word…  ;)

But now let's welcome Doll Affair in this great community of doll admirers and pop some bottles of champagne!

Sandro

(*) This is not entirely correct. A couple of years ago, there were First Androids, but they don't make dolls anymore. And there are hobby tinkerers like Meister Gepetto which occasionally make OOAK dolls.

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
Re: Dolls @ Dollstudio: Doll Affair - silicone dolls made in Germany
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 11:27:00 AM »
would like to see more pictures in the coming days.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 12:00:55 PM »
Es ist interessant, mal wieder einen deutschen Puppenhersteller zu sehen. It's interesting to see a German doll maker again.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 05:30:08 PM »
Great to see some exciting doll related news from Europe for a change, Sandro - I hope business is well. I agree, that patch does indeed look top notch  :thumb:

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 07:23:25 PM »
Thanks for all the encouragement! Those living in the U.S. might think "geez, why all the excitement, it's just another doll maker"; yes, you already have Ruby13, Mechadoll, Sinthetics, Abyss, PIB and so many more over there. But here in Europe, nobody makes own dolls; except for Dreamdoll, Textile Doll and a few niche manufacturers, we just do not have many European doll makers.

Now let's take a closer look at Bea. I like her body shape. The DA164 body style is based on a lifecast and impresses (at least me) with it's realism:

Obvioiusly, Bea is not a supermodel or fantasy-style doll but rather a girl next door type (check her tummy :). This is nice as there are so many sculpted ladies and so few that are actually based on a real human woman. Doll Sweet's DS158 body style comes in mind, but Bea is taller.

Her body measurements are: 86 (breast) × 67 (waist) × 98 cm (hips). Body height: 164 cm. Weight: 38 kg (including head).

Clothing sizes: Cup size: 70D. Shoe size: 38. Clothing size: S/M.

Here is a detail of the foot.

Finger and toe nails can be:

• unpainted
  • lacquered in red
  • lacquered in bordeaux

And here is another interesting detail: The skeleton and the foam core:

This heavy-duty design allows a wide range of movements, e.g. this…

…or that:

In the the picture above, has anyone noticed that the head is seamless? Downside of this design: The head is fixed and can not be exchanged. But it's an anatomically correct detail that adds to the realism when looking at her from the side or from below. Dolls like this are pretty rare.

Though, she is still a love doll and has a vaginal, an anal, and an oral cavity; the depths are (in this order): ~18 cm, ~17 cm, and ~11 cm. The diameter of the body cavities is 2.5-3.5 cm.

Regarding the price, we're placing her at 4599 Euros for now. That includes 19% VAT for customers within the EU; for sales outside the EU, this results in a price of approximately 3865 Euros (-19% VAT). I think that can be considered competitive.

Sandro

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 11:30:25 PM »
I hope you will eventually make a small breasted body as well. I'm totally into itty bitty titties, everything in between 65A and 80B, nothing bigger than roughly 75C. That's German bra sizes, I can't think in USAnian ones.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 06:04:52 AM »
Very good to see an alternative maker in the EU for all of us in the EU  :)
for album click the pic

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 12:44:43 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement!

Let's take a look at the Bea, Ciena, Dalina and Lana heads. They have a different makeup.

This is Bea:

This is Ciena with lighter lipstick:

This is Dalina with lighter lipstick and thicker eye brows:

And last but not least, this is Lana, a darker type:

I think this is a wide variety of facial makeup…

Sandro

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2016, 08:35:22 AM »
Well done!! Those are some very pretty dolls  8)

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2016, 02:41:30 PM »
Welcome to the doll world.

Nice to see a new manufacturer in europe.

Are you planning to build a tall male doll?

There are many male doll lovers in our community.

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2016, 01:19:16 PM »
Regarding future plans I can tell that André is currently working on a busty small doll. This one will be manually sculpted, not lifecasted.

What happens beyond that is currently not yet sketched out. So far on the wishlist is a female doll with small breasts and a life-sized male doll. Please keep the requests coming, I will forward them to Doll Affair

Here is some more eye candy with Ciena:

And last but not least two detail shots of the hand and the feet…

…and a pussy with a thin bush:

Sandro