Author Topic: Show off your figurine collection!  (Read 7013 times)

betamkii

• Resident
Show off your figurine collection!
« on: March 06, 2016, 08:26:09 AM »
Hey everyone,

This topic has come up a few times in chat lately, and it seems at least a few of the regulars there have 'em, so I thought I'd make a thread about it!

Anyway, this thread is for everyone to post their figure/statue collections; anything from statues to poseable figures, from anime styled to western/realistic. Basically, anything that's hard plastic or PVC that doesn't quite fit the "doll" description or have their own place already in the forums (Phicen, for example, in The Small Doll Mall).

I'll start things off with a few pics of my collection (full gallery *here*). This is everything that I currently have on display (I have several still in their boxes):

If you want a clearer shot of anything, let me know. You can find some tighter shots in my figure gallery (most were taken rather quickly using my phone, so apologies for the quality of some of them).
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Show off your figurine collection!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 09:19:38 AM »
Very cool idea for a thread!
and very sexy figurines you have too.

Here are a few but not all of mine.

most of them are "garden fairies" by Green earth..
I also have a lot of Tinkerbell figurines, most by hallmark.
the large one was given to me by a dear friend.  :)
For a tree ornament, the one on the bottom is a rather sexy one I'd say.

Garen fairies

More Garden faires
the one on the left was also given to my by a dear friend, unfortunately we have gone our separate ways and is sorely missed.
the one on the right is my first, given to my by my dear wife Cat :)

More Garden faires

These last two are part of Cat's collection of garden faires....hmmm...I think hers are the sexier of the bunch.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2016, 05:23:44 PM »
So part of the chat on figures I snapped a few of just the figures on the very cluttered desk. Pardon the poor lighting

I keep the more risque figures here in the "office." The living room is where the curio cabinets are. 

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2016, 06:39:46 PM »
Wow, beautiful collection Incred !  :thumb:
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 07:22:32 PM »
Nice collections, Ceej and Incred.

I want (need?) to get more figures like Incred's. :thumb: I only have two purely NSFW ones. Two of the bunnies and the one with her arms above her head in my second pic have the option though.

Peter Synthetik

• New Resident
  • Miss July & Peter Synthetik
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 08:03:27 PM »
I love your Sailor Moon warriors ! I have the little deformed from Bandai ( even the rare Chibi Moon ).
Ceej : your Tinkerbells are beautiful - I really enjoy watching her movies, but I thing the originally drawn Tinker from the Peter Pan film looks way better than the computer one.
Incred : I don`t know, what to say ! The Nurses and all the big boops - you are a rich man. Do you had to put them together and paint, or where they ready to buy ?
Greetings to all you great guys
Peter

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 08:33:45 PM »
Beta it looks like we both have the same tastes and many of the same figures  :thumb:  I'm a little lite on the lingo. What is NSFW?

Thanks Peter but I'm no longer rich. That desk top has about $3000. of figures on it.

Most of the figures there are PVC and a few Polystone. They are all assembled. Back when I had more time I did make and paint 'Garage Kits' figures. They are a lot less money and you do have the satisfaction of making it, but it is a lot easier to buy it all made. 

Here are a couple I made. I have lots of Mizuho;

These three are the same character, Kazami Mizuho from Please Teacher, but the little one is an SD, Super Deformed.

More of her here; https://www.google.com/search?q=kazami+mizuho&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiriZrIta3LAhXBWj4KHTD0CgEQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=881

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 08:44:36 PM »
I love your Sailor Moon warriors ! I have the little deformed from Bandai ( even the rare Chibi Moon ).

Cool! Feel free to post pics when/if you can/want. And thanks! I also have Sailor Neptune and Uranus from that series of figures. Still need Pluto and Chibi/Mini moon though.

Beta it looks like we both have the same tastes and many of the same figures  :thumb:  I'm a little lite on the lingo. What is NSFW?

Awesome!  :thumb:  And NSFW = Not Safe For Work

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 09:25:14 PM »
Here's my collection. Not all are in this shot as I have some others around the apt. I'll add them in this post when I get a chance. But for now....

I'm sure you might see a theme here =p
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso

unique-dolls

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 09:44:10 PM »
Very good idea!

:thumb:

We provide the unique doll only for you!
http://www.unique-dolls.com
Email:uniquedolls@hotmail.com

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 07:48:44 AM »
Very nice thread. Here is one of mine:

DD.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 11:08:25 AM »
Great photos, and figurines! Some of those look insanely sexy - I especially love that one on her knees in the leather outfit  :drool:

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2016, 11:03:17 PM »
I just jot a new figure in today. She is Tsukaima Sara from the Hentai Manga Power Play. This is a Variant called Black darkness Edition. I mostly got it because this is also the  :redhead: edition  ;)

What also is different is she came with a sown on panty that you have to cut off. It is even double layered. I have more risque models from the Bible Black series that never had this. this is definitely a first.

She also came with a different expression face, and a tentacle looking thing. Now for the pics.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2016, 07:37:25 AM »
she definitely has a sweet little snapper!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.