Author Topic: Show off your figurine collection!  (Read 6968 times)

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
Re: Show off your figurine collection!
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2016, 10:12:31 PM »
It's nuts what they can do with figurines these days. It's like a plastic renaissance. :D

Look at the folds in that dress, those are crazy details.

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2016, 01:26:44 PM »
Gaah, that pose!  :o So sexy!

Gorgeous figurine, incred. I try to pose my TPE girlies like that but it is difficult, but some day...  ;)

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2016, 09:24:14 PM »
I have been noticing a bit of a trend lately that figures are being made after magazine/book cover illustrations. Naturally most are Hentai  :drool:

I certainly have been tempted, and sometimes the temptation is too great. And yes, they tend to be  :redhead:  :whistle: 

Such is the case with this beauty coming out in November, and yes the clothes are 'cast-off';

Ami Ami; $99.
Hobby Search; $101.
E2046; $120.
Jlist; $153.  :laugh:

Oh it would probably help to tell what the figure is called and a link to it  ;D

Koikano x Aikano 2 Cover Illustration Hinata Amagaki 1/5.5 Complete Figure (Pre-order);

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-018954

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2016, 10:36:52 PM »
Ten feet of sexy in a tiny little figure.

Asian sculpters have mastered the art of portraying the female form at the peak of its sexual ripeness. Every contour seemingly aches to be caressed and admired.

I'm don't want to click the link for fear of developing an obsession.

Okay, maybe just a peek... :D

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2016, 07:11:39 PM »
Believe me it is an obsession  :-\

Haha, it is!

I've mentioned it in chat the other day, but here is a site I've started using to kind of track my collection. It's a kind of wiki/database of almost every anime figure. Their search function is pretty robust too. You can even make a wish list. You'll have to sign up to get the collection/wish list stuff, but it's free and they don't spam your email or anything like that.

http://myfigurecollection.net

After adding my collection there, I'm currently sitting at 92 pose-able figures/statues.  :o
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2016, 06:57:31 PM »
I don't think there is officially, but I've seen users put up offers in the comments section of pages, similar to how we use the auction forum.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2016, 10:52:02 PM »
Akira Chan showed up the other day. E2046 was having a sale so I couldn't resist. I really wanted the white suit version with  :redhead: of course, but at the time they were sold out. I found out today the  :redhead: version is in stock, but for $10 more. Oh well the original version will have to do.

As with Sara, she comes with a sewn on panty that you have to cut off;

It is a little tough to see, but the crotch of the panty is 3 layers  ::)

She also comes with glasses  ^-^

"My, what big holes you have"

"All the better to stuff them with"

Akira Chan makes my fifth cat girl, and the most voluptuous  8)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2016, 10:41:57 PM »
Been awhile since I've been to this topic, but my harem of figurines has grown by leaps & bounds !!
Especially after being in L.A. for the Anime-Expo...

I very much wanted the figurine of Shijou Takane wearing her Yukata and holding a parasol. I was
very fortunate a vendor at the Los Angeles Anime-Expo actually had her!! I also picked up the figurine
of Chihaya Kisaragi in her Yukata and holding a fan...

I was very lucky to find this figurine of Hibiki Ganaha from another seller at the Expo. She is also from
the series "The Idolmaster". Megahouse figurines came out with the "Brilliant Stage" line of Idolmaster
girls and they are getting rare to find since this line is now about 4-5 years old...

This little hottie / cutie is Tamaki Kousaka. Instead of her using a plastic base to rest on, she came with
a nice, soft cushion / pad to kneel on. I was able to find her on sale at Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo in L.A...

The female warrior on the left is from The series Monster Hunter. I found her at a small Japanese items
store near me. I don't know what her name is, but I liked the way she looked and got her. The Buxom
woman in the middle is Rangiku Matsumoto from the series Bleach ! I also found a Orihime Inoyue with
Noichi in her cat form from the series Bleach. BTW... Orihime's skirt does come off revealing her pantsu
(Panties...) underneath !  Figurines where you can remove certain items of clothing are known as "Cast
Offs"...

One figurine I also very much wanted but couldn't find her either at the Anime-Expo or at any of the
vendors in L.A. was this figurine of Shijou Takane made by Phat Co. Eventhough she was out for sale
since last summer 2015, it's been like trying to find a needle in a haystack !! I finally succeeded in getting
her through Amazon.Com. She arrived just recently (9-3-16...), but I FINALLY GOT HER !!

I'm up to 15 figurines now (One is being held by someone for a special reason...). Do have my eye on more
to add to my collection !!  :)

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, Michiko and all of his small girls.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2016, 07:39:58 AM »
Very nice additions LL :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 08:58:02 PM »
Great additions, LL!

SERVAL78

• Resident
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 02:57:59 PM »
My 1/7 figs

Anya's review : http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0