Author Topic: BoyToy Body 5 Nova.  (Read 3410 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
BoyToy Body 5 Nova.
« on: March 25, 2016, 02:46:42 PM »
Looks like the new BoyToy Body 5 has been officially released along with a new face called Nova. The trend lately has been full head design faces but this one has been released as a magnetic face. The question that remains? Is this face compatible with the RD2 magnetic skull and faces? The answer is..
I don't know. None of her vital statistics have been released yet.

These are pics off the website.

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

TaliaLunari

• Resident
Re: BoyToy Body 5 Nova.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 04:19:26 PM »
Holy crap Solanna and Sky had a love child O_O
  lol but I'm 99.9% sure The other boytoys with that face type have been compatible with RD heads and vice versa so logically this one should as well :)
Hello there,
The angel from my nightmare,
The shadow in the background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally
If we want.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 04:20:01 PM »
Boy Toy web site link for this doll:
http://www.boytoydolls.com/main/nova-configuration-1/

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 04:41:30 PM »
the +++

She looks alive
She's not ugly
The eye closing system is not looking bad
She can have different expressions thanks to the eye closing system
She doesn't look underaged

the ---

She doesn't look unique, she ressemble too much the other boytoys
No originality
Boytoys are still looking "dollish" and lack realism

I guess the efforts boytoy did were great at one point but they don't seem to evolve anymore. I wish they had more diversity in the heads. I have the feeling that head wasn't necessary to sculpt.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 05:19:17 PM »

I guess the efforts boytoy did were great at one point but they don't seem to evolve anymore. I wish they had more diversity in the heads. I have the feeling that head wasn't necessary to sculpt.

I agree Gren that this face does look a lot like the previous Celestial series faces. The big difference here is that this face is magnetic and not the full head design. In my opinion  this  will make it easier to integrate this face as a hybrid for use along with the RD2 line. If the the two are compatible. Previous  magnetic BoyToy and  previous magnetic RD2 faces were not compatible.

Thanks for posting the link Everhard :thumb:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 11:02:29 PM »
I'm liking it. She looks a lot like a chick at work. Only better.  :thumb:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 05:31:38 AM »
Well I think she looks great,very nice proportions, really am not a fan of HUGE breasts now.

And are not boytoys aimed at the sex doll market more than say the RD2 and classic range so the the minute detailing is not so important ?
Rather like the innovation of the closing eyes feature as well

Small and light so easy to handle for more fun  :whistle:
for album click the pic

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 08:00:36 AM »

Id have to say that's very real looking compared to other's Ive seen, Though a bit too dark (IMHO) the body colouring in all the intimate areas really helps the realism!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
I really like this face !

As Grenouille said, she doesn't look underaged. It's good to have more mature faces. Personally, I like it. 
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2016, 12:42:33 PM »
And are not boytoys aimed at the sex doll market more than say the RD2 and classic range so the the minute detailing is not so important ?

That was my impression also. However, it seems to me that they are becoming more like Realdolls as each new type is released. This one could just as easily be an addition to the Realdoll range; the smallest and lightest, but with closable eyes.

The Boy Toy dolls are also less expensive than Realdolls, although they are made in the same factory as far as I know.

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2016, 09:12:55 PM »

That was my impression also. However, it seems to me that they are becoming more like Realdolls as each new type is released. This one could just as easily be an addition to the Realdoll range; the smallest and lightest, but with closable eyes.

The Boy Toy dolls are also less expensive than Realdolls, although they are made in the same factory as far as I know.

Boy Toy Dolls are made in Phoenix Studios which is adjacent to Abyss/Real Doll.  Boy Toys are indeed slightly smaller and lighter than the smaller of the RD classic and RD2 bodies.  It seems they are trying to make the inserts compatible as well as many of the faces/heads.  For example,  if you like the  Voluptuous Body D but cannot or do not want to handle a 110 lb doll; you can get the BT4 body that weighs about 70lbs with a compatible RD2 head/face.   Likewise if you get a Hybrid RD2 face with a BT3 body for 60lbs instead of a body A or B. 70-75lbs  Also comparable are the Body E and the BT5.   The RD 2 inserts are all compatible with the BT3, BT4 and BT5 bodies.   I 'd say they are working smarter not harder to give you the greatest choice for the $.   

As far as making one part of another "line"  you have to get into why Phoenix was created as a separate but "sister" corporate entity.  I'd rather focus my energy on admiring the beauty.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2016, 12:37:15 AM »
She's pretty pretty.  ;D

Hostage

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 06:46:15 PM »
Damn fine lookin doll!

Thinking about getting hybrid BT5 with a Quinn face.. Mmm!