Author Topic: looking for some advice  (Read 1069 times)

newmichguy

• Lurker
looking for some advice
« on: March 31, 2016, 05:29:38 PM »
Looking into buying my first doll but im also working with a limited budget came across this site and wondering if anyone has bought one or know if they are any good until i could afford another one

http://www.my-doll.com/

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: looking for some advice
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 05:41:43 PM »
It is a false website that dont sell anything except scrap. You have a Sinthetics on their page.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »
3 Readolls for $155. (goes for $5500. on the true RD site), 1 Sinthetic for $140 ($5999. on the Sinthetic site) and 2 what I figure to be TPE dolls (one for $140 and one for $1400.? WTF) from China.

Stay the hell away from that site.  Just yet another site that lifts photos from legit sources, P-Shops out any identifiers and tries to scam.

MailOrder

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2016, 11:12:13 PM »
Before I sent a hundred bucks to some unknown website I would check eBay.

I have purchased two new dolls on ebay for about a third of what the name brands are charging.
I looked through their feedback and could see that they had sold several of the dolls before and people said they were happy with them.
and if I wasn't happy with my purchase I figured I could buy another one and still have enough money left to buy a 3rd one if I needed to.

But so far I have been very happy, and I saved enough money to make a difference.
of course your mileage may vary.

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 02:52:59 PM »
My man knows EVERYTIME he buys something online that he may never see the product or a refund. Especially with E Bay and Amazon and anything involving PayPal. It's a fact of life everyone must accept.

Hence, it's better to avoid expensive online purchases all together. I would send $1,000+ via PayPal or to anyone online unless I could speak to someone over the phone and pay by check or money order.

Any online purchases over $200 have always been from a major corporation's website and not a fourth party like E Bay or Amazon.

It's important to do research on anyone you're going to send an excessive amount of money to.

Julian

• New Resident
    • My E-Commerce Web..
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 04:14:01 PM »
Hey
  The Dolls selling for one or Two Hundred Dollars look like Inflatable Dolls the rest look strait But I would not deal with a unknown seller with no proven History.
Just saying.JR