Author Topic: Hey guys, this is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.  (Read 5003 times)

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
  • Sanhui your best choice
    • SANHUI on Amazon
Hey guys, this is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
« on: April 05, 2016, 10:03:25 AM »
Hey,

This is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls, coz domestically we are doing pretty well now, so we begin to sell on Amazon.com, bringing our babies to the USA. For our first 50 orders on Amazon, we will give you a quite good price, so I guess you should not miss it. Just do it!!! Please check us out on Amazon.  :laugh: :laugh:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_fapo?me=A34ROFL31BT6GC&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459862160&fap=1
Hey, this is Sanhui Sex Dolls, please check us on Amazon, for the first 50 orders, we offer quite good price, you should not miss it!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_fapo?me=A34ROFL31BT6GC&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459862160&fap=1

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
    • SANHUI on Amazon
Re: Hey guys, this is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 09:42:19 AM »
The name of our company is Sanhui, we are based in Guangxi, China. Our company is established in 2002, all of our dolls are made of medical grade silicone, which is quite safe to use, with metal skeleton inside, which allows them to make all kinds of poses.
We hire the best sculptors in China, and we also get support from professional Japanese companies, that's the main reason why we are growing so fast now, a lot of clients fall in love with our dolls at the first time they see them, because they are so beautiful, we are quite happy to know that. But still, that's not enough, we are still working on some new products which will be quite different from the dolls we used to have, now we have dolls in the sizes of 65cm, 88cm, 100cm, 102cm, 120cm, 125c, 145cm and 165cm.
We are making new dolls, also we are expanding our markets, hope you guys will also like them as much as we do, thanks.
Hey, this is Sanhui Sex Dolls, please check us on Amazon, for the first 50 orders, we offer quite good price, you should not miss it!!!!

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 01:33:32 PM »
Are you making a 170 realistic caucasian male doll?

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 11:24:32 PM »
Your 165 cm doll is something.  :P
I think your on the right track.  8)

Selling through Amazon is a great idea to reach a lot of potential customers too.
Good luck and welcome to ODC!  :thumb:
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
    • SANHUI on Amazon
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 01:29:11 AM »
No we are not now, but maybe in the near future.  :laugh: :laugh:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
    • SANHUI on Amazon
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2016, 06:35:27 AM »
Your 165 cm doll is something.  :P
I think your on the right track.  8)

Selling through Amazon is a great idea to reach a lot of potential customers too.
Good luck and welcome to ODC!  :thumb:

Thanks, yes, she is our star.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2016, 04:08:05 PM »
Very pretty dolls  :thumb:

However, the Chinese manufactures hasn't figure it out yet, that the vagina and the anus of their dolls are too far apart and aren't placed anatomically correct. The vagina is to high positioned on the body and some of their dolls have the necks too long.

If these little discrepancies could be corrected, it would be great indeed  :) 

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
    • SANHUI on Amazon
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2016, 09:56:19 PM »
Very pretty dolls  :thumb:

However, the Chinese manufactures hasn't figure it out yet, that the vagina and the anus of their dolls are too far apart and aren't placed anatomically correct. The vagina is to high positioned on the body and some of their dolls have the necks too long.

Wow, really?! I haven't heard anything about that before, I will ask my team to check if it's true with our dolls, thanks.

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 10:04:16 AM »
I don't believe you need to ask your team regarding the discrepancies mentioned above . . . Just look at the pictures . . . One picture is better than a 1,000.00 words  :)

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 10:07:34 AM »
Are you sure this is the case for the Sanhui dolls, Dr. Johns? The problem you describe has been an issue with the TPE dolls from China. It has gotten better, but probably not 100% there yet. But these silicone dolls from Sanhui looks spot on.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 10:51:33 AM »
Hi Kimi, :welcome:
Welcome from me, I've been admiring your dolls since the 165 was released.  Very similar body shape to a Japanese doll I own. ;)

I'll be looking forward to when Sanhui release the 160 doll in the near future. :thumb:  I'm hoping the new 160 body will have a little bit more meat to her bones compared to the 165.

That's not true in Sanhui's case, as Mandos already said there have been 1 or 2 TPE doll manufacturers that placed the vagina too high.

I've never read of any complaints regarding Sanhui dolls placement of the dolls lady parts, placement looks to be about as good as it gets to me.

Photo by 'TheIQF++' - Sahui doll 165 on the left:

Photo by 'The IQF++' - Rear view Sanhui 165:

:-*

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 12:07:43 PM »
No we are not now, but maybe in the near future.  :laugh: :laugh:

Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls

Great news :) tall male dolls sales represent 1/3 of the total sales. Hope he'll be handsome and not looking like an anime androgynous male like the other male tpe dolls.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2016, 12:41:54 PM »
all of our dolls are made of medical grade silicone

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 01:43:40 PM »

Great news :) tall male dolls sales represent 1/3 of the total sales. Hope he'll be handsome and not looking like an anime androgynous male like the other male tpe dolls.

Some of us like "anime males."  >:( Besides, the two newest TPE boys (whose names keep changing ???) - while clearly based on the same design - are a vast improvement over those 12yo boy dolls a certain other Chinese company sells. Fortunately, I have high hopes that Kimi and friends can make a male TPE doll worth buying.  :)

I agree with your earlier point about the 170cm, but if I recall these other sellers chose 160cm chosen because they thought anything larger would be "too unwieldy" for female customers to move easily. If only there were chairs that had wheels on them...  :laugh:

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2016, 11:18:47 PM »
If you all look closely at all the pictures of these beautiful dolls, posted here, you'll see their long necks . . .

Like this one:

And I believe what I see:
The asshole and the vagina are too far apart, isn't it?