Author Topic: Hey guys, this is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.  (Read 5004 times)

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
  • Sanhui your best choice
    • SANHUI on Amazon
Re: Hey guys, this is Kimi from Sanhui Sex Dolls.
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2016, 02:20:15 AM »
If you all look closely at all the pictures of these beautiful dolls, posted here, you'll see their long necks . . .

Like this one:

And I believe what I see:
The asshole and the vagina are too far apart, isn't it?

About the first picture, I think it's just because of the angle. And about the distance between the asshole and vagina, I have not heard any customer complain about it.....
Hey, this is Sanhui Sex Dolls, please check us on Amazon, for the first 50 orders, we offer quite good price, you should not miss it!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_fapo?me=A34ROFL31BT6GC&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459862160&fap=1

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2016, 06:12:35 AM »
Nope, I honestly can't see those points DJ.  The placement of the vagina opening and anus looks to be about as anatomically correct as it can be, in real life some women have a bit extra skin down there (labia majora) which makes it look as though the vagina is closer, however this is a super model doll with no excess fat.  You can look at photos of real women of a similar size and see the hole placement is pretty much correct in comparison, obviously not all women are the same down below.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2016, 09:48:32 AM »
FG,

perhaps I'm to perfectionist on this matter . . . But, that's me  :)

sanhuidolls

• New Resident
  • Sanhui your best choice
    • SANHUI on Amazon
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2016, 01:36:56 PM »
FG,

perhaps I'm to perfectionist on this matter . . . But, that's me  :)

Haha, it's ok, my friend.  :)
Kimi from SANHUI Sex Dolls.
Hey, this is Sanhui Sex Dolls, please check us on Amazon, for the first 50 orders, we offer quite good price, you should not miss it!!!!

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_fapo?me=A34ROFL31BT6GC&rh=i%3Amerchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1459862160&fap=1

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 04:50:01 PM »
Face is extremely beautiful, Sanhui is a master at creating charming doll faces. The 125 body could maybe be a bit more shapely. The breasts are nice but I think the new Hot sexy Dolls have better bodies; their hips and legs are more defined and the body shape is more realistic.

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2016, 11:11:54 AM »
Your Doll kimi face looking serious but she is beautiful. :redhead:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2016, 06:03:25 PM »
Face is extremely beautiful, Sanhui is a master at creating charming doll faces. The 125 body could maybe be a bit more shapely. The breasts are nice but I think the new Hot sexy Dolls have better bodies; their hips and legs are more defined and the body shape is more realistic.

ShopHotDolls... Stop posting on other vendor threads.

It's not very nice to piss on a Doll vendor, to promote your own Dolls, on his thread.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”