Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 9537 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Order in the production list
« on: April 07, 2016, 06:23:46 PM »
Hi fellows friends of Sinthetics !

As yesterday Sinthetics wrote that they presently pour and make some dolls for those you already have completely paid, and as we are few here who are waiting since a long time, I had the idea to make a post about the following informations, just to keep us updated ! I know that we not are the only in the world to have placed an order at Sinthetics, but it will help to try to figure where we are in the list, if someone receive news about his order.

Order date :
Deposit paid :
Final balance paid :
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) :
What you have ordered :

You can add anything that you could think or want.

So, for me :

Order date :           2015-Jan-13
Deposit paid :             2015-Jan-14
Final balance paid :    2015-Sep-01
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) :  Mid-october 2015
What you have ordered :
      1H, tan lines, extra full pubic hair, dolce, heavy freackles, extra larges nipples, etc.... plus 3 heads, Celestine, Yuriko, Eliza.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2016, 01:58:38 PM »
Holy cow. Those guys a bordering on flat out fraud. Actually, they would likely be found guilty. For anyone buying a Sin, when they request the remaining balance be paid I would demand they execute a contract that xxxx doll be completed and delivered by whatever agreed upon date. At least you would have some legal recourse.

I hate to knock these guys because they do create wonderful works of art but I'm just not that trusting to do business with them. I really hope you get your doll. I would recommend the board management here put up a buyer warning banner regarding their business practices.  Maybe that is exactly what they need to put some fire under them.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 05:09:06 PM »
I've at least partially documented my experience in my thread (The Wait for Mandy), but I might as well add to this.

Order date: August 2, 2013
Deposit paid: August 6, 2013
Final balance paid: December 13, 2014
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told): Multiple dates over the course of 2015, then an estimate of late May to early June (see Other Info), new estimate of around September 9.
What you have ordered: Body - 2D, Peaches, Scattered Beauty Marks, Soft Inner Thighs. Head - Alicia, 3D Painted Brows, Bunny Teeth, Custom lighter application of Drama Blue
Other Info: I received the demolding pictures on June 27, 2015 and a couple in-progress (no eyebrows or lashes) pics of the head on December 3, 2015. She was technically ready to ship on April 27, 2016, however I opted to wait a month so they could rebuild the body with the new softer silicone. I finally received the demolding pictures of the new body on August 31, 2016.

I knew when I ordered that the wait for a Sin was longer than other dolls, and a 2D would be longer still (however, not quite this long).

Edited August 31, 2016
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2016, 05:52:07 PM »
Holy cow. Those guys a bordering on flat out fraud. Actually, they would likely be found guilty. For anyone buying a Sin, when they request the remaining balance be paid I would demand they execute a contract that xxxx doll be completed and delivered by whatever agreed upon date. At least you would have some legal recourse.

I hate to knock these guys because they do create wonderful works of art but I'm just not that trusting to do business with them. I really hope you get your doll. I would recommend the board management here put up a buyer warning banner regarding their business practices.  Maybe that is exactly what they need to put some fire under them.

Let's keep this thread on track and not turn it into another Sinthetics bitchfest.

There are plenty of those threads already.

No need for banners. People need to do their own indepth homework before making their doll investment.

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2016, 10:29:14 PM »
Mine is the new body 3 so I have no illusions that I will see it anytime soon. Which is fine since I have plenty of dolls already.

Order date : February 23, 2016
Deposit deposited : March 10, 2016
Final balance paid : TBD
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : TBD
What you have ordered : Body 3C, Willow Cat/Fox, Custom ears, eyes, teeth, and tail. Oh and  :redhead:  :whistle:

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2016, 02:15:33 AM »
betamkii - that is kinda depressing. :(  I feel badly that it is taking so long for your girl to arrive!  This also makes me feel like my Sin orders must be a REALLY long way off since I didn't order until well over a year after your order was placed.  I hope you are part of the rumored "several" that are ready/almost ready now.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2016, 03:32:40 AM »
 I'm not going to go into long story here. My initial order was for a head.

Order date :10/16/2014
Deposit paid :
Final balance paid :10/16/2014
The Head (Eliza)  has been  completed. I have wore the pics out in chat.. Ask anyone in the chatroom. :whistle:

The head was finally ready to ship  09/12/2015. Being absolutely floored by the way the head turned out I immediately placed an order for the body and asked that the head be shipped with the body after it was completed to make one doll. Again. Long story. Not going into it.

Order date :09/12/2015
Deposit paid :
Final balance paid :09/26/2015
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) :Was no set date. Was told approximate  16-20 week wait for a body 2D as per the website at the time.
What you have ordered : Body 2D

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2016, 03:48:46 AM »
betamkii - that is kinda depressing. :(  I feel badly that it is taking so long for your girl to arrive!  This also makes me feel like my Sin orders must be a REALLY long way off since I didn't order until well over a year after your order was placed.  I hope you are part of the rumored "several" that are ready/almost ready now.

I believe the gabriel's queue is way quicker than the Body2D queue, especially at the time beta did his order. I would think that your gabriel is not too far away.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2016, 05:26:15 AM »
I too ordered a body 3.

Order date : Feb 17, 2016
Deposit paid :March 3, 2016
Final balance paid : TBD
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : TBD
What you have ordered : Body 3C, custom skin tone, no freckles or beauty marks, custom nipples, insert(possibly a custom one depending on what's available), Tawny head with upgrade eyes and 3D painted eyebrows.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2016, 10:43:42 AM »
I have a Body 3 on order.

Order date: February 10, 2016
Deposit paid: February 25, 2016
Final balance: TBD
Estimated delivery: 6 - 8 months
What I ordered: Body 3C, Toffee skin tone, Insert, Eliza head, upgraded green eyes, 3D painted eyebrows, no random moles/beauty spots, custom makeup.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ace

• Resident
  • Bangarang!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2016, 04:50:34 PM »

What you have ordered : Body 3C, Willow Cat/Fox, Custom ears, eyes, teeth, and tail.

If you are getting the ears in that picture, I'm 90% sure that they are simply painted versions of YayaHan's Cat Ears.
Now you can get a collection of them in different colors to match different outfits.
All new and available for the low, low price of $16.99.
Hope this saves some strain on your wallet.
She has horns and other fun stuff too.
Good accessories for any doll.

http://yayahan.bigcartel.com/product/yayas-original-cat-ears-plain

(Sorry for the sideline. Just looking out for my trusted stand builder.)
Fanboy of DS-DollSweet and 4Woods. Because of reasons.

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2016, 08:07:10 PM »

Thanks, Poly. That's my hope too.

The 2D has had by far the longest queue for a long time. As long as you ordered anything else, aside from the 2A or 3C, I don't think your wait will be close to as long as mine.
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

SLip

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2016, 08:14:15 PM »
Order date : Nov 2014
Deposit paid : Nov 2014
Final balance paid : Still waiting to be asked...
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : No comms
What you have ordered : Alicia, can't remember model type

Been so long now, I gave up and just called it a write off.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2016, 08:27:41 PM »

I find it quite funny not to remember the body type you ordered.

You say you're waiting...do you send them mails or call them to know about when you will have your order started? Looks like you chose a body2D.  Good luck.

SLip

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2016, 10:39:15 PM »

I find it quite funny not to remember the body type you ordered.

You say you're waiting...do you send them mails or call them to know about when you will have your order started? Looks like you chose a body2D.  Good luck.

Can't remember because I bought it like a year and a half ago. Body 2D sounds right. New about the long wait so just paid the deposit and forgot about it for a long time. I've emailed them, heard nothing back. Maybe they forgot about the order, who knows. Even if I'm asked for the balance now, I'll not proceed.