Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 9491 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:26 PM »
I have a Body 3C on order as well.   :drool:

Order date :2016-05-16
Deposit paid :2016-05-24
Final balance paid :TBD
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) :TBD
What you have ordered :3C Monique. Tasha James Specs.

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2016, 02:45:37 PM »
I ordered a body 2A.  (Originally 1B)

Order date : April 25, 2014 (Ordered B1B)
Deposit paid :May 1, 2014
Order Change : January 28 2015 (B1B to B2A)
Final balance paid : January 31 2015
Poured & Demolded : TBD- Update: October 10 2016
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : Was actually never promised a set date or told my exact position in line.

What you have ordered : (Body= 2A), (Head= Yuriko), (Skin= Honey), (Freckles= Facial), (Nipples= Standard), (Insert= Standard), (Eyes= Standard/Blue-Green), (Piercings= Combination),  (Pubic= Full Brazilian), (Manicure= French), (Body Markings= None), (Eyebrows= Painted/Standard), (Eye Shadow= Downtown), (Eyeliner= Moderate Chocolate), (Lips= Natural Glow), (Teeth= Standard), (Breast= No Enlargements),  (Tan Lines= None) & (Tattoos= None).
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Funcraft

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2016, 04:12:29 PM »
Order date :            2014-08-25
Deposit paid :          2014-09-16
Final balance paid : 2015-05-15
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : none. Was told I was 5th in line for a 2A at the time of deposit
What you have ordered : Body 2A, Alicia
Last communication was an email received 2015-08-12, Subject Sinthetics Status Update "...you currently have a doll in the final finishing stage of work".
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2016, 09:16:57 AM »
Hey Funcraft-

I have been getting info from Sinthetics on the 2A. And it is all amazing good. I think I am first in line on the 2A and sounds like it should be soon. Matt even sent a wonderful email about all that has gone into her.

I will totally keep you guys posted from this end ( no pun intended, but oh boy oh boy oh boy she does have quite a lovely one from the pics! )

Best, Balc

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2016, 10:35:42 AM »
Hey Funcraft-

I have been getting info from Sinthetics on the 2A. And it is all amazing good. I think I am first in line on the 2A and sounds like it should be soon. Matt even sent a wonderful email about all that has gone into her.

I will totally keep you guys posted from this end ( no pun intended, but oh boy oh boy oh boy she does have quite a lovely one from the pics! )

Best, Balc

Hi balc,

You said you think you are the first on the production list. Yet you paid for the creation of the body2A so doesn't it make you automatically the first in the production line?

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2016, 07:04:55 PM »
Pardonne moi mon ami!

It has been pretty busty....I mean BUSY (haha!).... here.

It's been a few years now but the folks @ Sinthetics and I talked about this doll back then and they had a similar idea. So it was a co- initiated project.

But Bronwen has been great and she, Ria, should be on her way in just days. How very exciting it is and I will post as soon as she arrives with an initial picture or 2.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 03:09:05 PM »
Order date :            2016-06-14 (2:41pm)
Deposit paid :          $2000 (sent on June 18; received on June 23rd)
Final balance paid :  Terms of "Summer Sale" specify "Balance must be paid by June, 20, 2016," Sent to them on June 18th, processed on June 23, 2016"
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : none. I did order "expedited service" (I haven't seen any threads about that service yet, but I'll be away for most of July\August so with any luck he'll be waiting for me at the leasing office when I get back  :D)
What you have ordered: Male M1: "Akira" head with everything else being "standard" except the wig which is impossible to see on their "old" order page so I guessed and went with M5 (I can always order another wig if I'm not happy with it)

Note: I'll update this post when the deposit is made and once balance is paid.

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 04:41:32 PM »
Hey, Akira.  Congratulations!  That is very exciting news.   :)

What skin color did you go with?

I'm wondering how expedited orders such as yours are handled or "bumped" to the front of the line (? others in the same queue or even "re-assign" completed bodies to these new expedited orders).  Sam ordered ~ 7 months after I did and you have now ordered ~18 months after my 1st male order. 

Here's a screen shot of the M5 I have in my records.  Hope that helps!  Congrats again!   :thumb:

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 05:52:25 PM »
Skin tone was THE hardest choice I made (next to eye color which is deep blue) as Crème (like the one in the official galleries) was too light and dolce from the delivered galleries was way too dark so that left Chai, Peaches, Honey or Sugar. I decided Chai was probably too dark as well so I went with honey (which is what their Asian female dolls are).

Yes, I thought about the "line cutting" thing when I was ordering - particularly Sam (which he's naming his doll "Mark" if I recall, but I don't think hes posted in a while so for all I know he may already gotten it), but IF their website is correct than they'll only do IF they have space in the production line for it (and they wouldn't be holding a special "summer sale" if there wasn't which is really good news to EVERYONE posting here). Yes, I now how it comes off, but I was doing it as an "experiment" more than anything else as the expedited time is 10 weeks and the wait on their website is listed as around "16-20 weeks" (as everything except the wig is "standard" so processing time shouldn't be THAT big of an issue anyway).

Good luck to all of you.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2016, 09:11:11 PM »
This coming week will be "10 weeks" since they received my money and theoretically started my production :thumb: (the "confirmation" message I got back in June was the first and thus far only e-mail I ever got from them), BUT considering the 4 week "Bereavement closure" (not mentioned at all on ODC :o) it pushes it back to late September to early October at the absolute earliest (I'm not completely sure he's on the "10 week shipping" list, but haven't heard otherwise so I'll just assume he is  :thumb:).

I was supposed to be away in California all THIS week to be here if it arrived, but there was a screw up on the travel website so I'm leaving for vacation on Monday (not that I post enough for you to "miss" me  :laugh:). I will hopefully have plenty of photos, but most of them won't have dolls in them (equally expensive audio-animatronic figures? Yes... but they'll all their clothes on. :laugh:)

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2016, 09:47:03 PM »
Hi Folks-

Just a quick update for y'all.

We got very close on the new doll, my Ria, making her way out here a bit ago. Matt & Bronwen have been so good- anyone else would have gone ahead and I would have been overjoyed as the new 2A pics on their website show. Definitely worth taking a look at if you haven't yet- she is drop dead gorgeous!

But they contacted me numerous times, and we decided to wait a bit longer for an even more perfect level of perfection. There is a new, 3rd generation of breast design that is even more super soft. Evidently amazing. And a few other tweaks that will be more than worth it. I personally think that Matt is the most unprecedented blend of genius, talent and devoted craftsman.

They have kept in touch even with a personal family loss and are continuing with my order and others. I will let you know as things progress as I know others are waiting on this doll also- it will be worth it, as a set of pics will prove when she arrives!

Best, Balc

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2016, 08:03:38 PM »
Order date :            2014-08-25
Deposit paid :          2014-09-16
Final balance paid : 2015-05-15
Date that Sinthetics promised you shipping (if told) : none. Was told I was 5th in line for a 2A at the time of deposit
What you have ordered : Body 2A, Alicia
Last communication was an email received 2015-08-12, Subject Sinthetics Status Update "...you currently have a doll in the final finishing stage of work".

Hello Funcraft ! Do you have some news about your order ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2016, 11:32:30 AM »
we decided to wait a bit longer for an even more perfect level of perfection. There is a new, 3rd generation of breast design that is even more super soft.

Would like to know what the third generation breast design involves. Are they completely redoing the the breast or are they just working on getting them softer? Anyhow Matt is a master and I can't wait to see the finished product....
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Funcraft

• New Resident
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2016, 01:54:25 PM »

Hello Funcraft ! Do you have some news about your order ?

Hi Mike,

No new news to report regarding my order unfortunately.  Status remains in "Construction".
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2016, 07:34:04 PM »
Quick update-

Just got an email from Bronwen @ Sinthetics. My little sweetheart 2A is out of the mold and as close to perfect as can be. The pics are amazing even at this early stage in production. The word is that the newest breast design is the absolute best ever- they are sooooo realistic!

Man, these guys just keep getting better and better.....

WOO-FRIKIN-HOO!!!!!