Author Topic: Order in the production list  (Read 9492 times)

betamkii

• Resident
Re: Order in the production list
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2016, 10:40:37 PM »
I also just got an email from Bronwen with the demolding pics of my girl's new body! They're planning to ship at the end of next week!
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2016, 11:08:28 PM »
Balc and betamkii,

Thank you for your update ! I enjoy this great news with you ! :)
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2016, 01:51:17 PM »
Quick update-

Just got an email from Bronwen @ Sinthetics. My little sweetheart 2A is out of the mold and as close to perfect as can be. The pics are amazing even at this early stage in production. The word is that the newest breast design is the absolute best ever- they are sooooo realistic!

Man, these guys just keep getting better and better.....

WOO-FRIKIN-HOO!!!!!

That's Freaking awesome!!!!! I'm starting to get really excited now that your B2A has been demolded. I'm sure you gave her an up standing ovation didn't you.. LOL!  :P Hopefully mine will come along shortly....  :D
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2016, 09:50:26 PM »
REALLY looking forward to seeing the 2A - I'm sure she will be awesome! 

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2016, 09:46:00 PM »
I can't wait to see photos of a 2A in the wild. Those cute little titties...  :drool:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2016, 10:04:43 PM »
Me too  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2016, 12:03:39 AM »
UPDATE:I know it's been a while since I posted on this thread, but I wanted to say this is the 14th week (Thursday to be precise, not that I'm counting or anything :P) since Sinthetics said they started "construction" on my order so hopefully I should hear from them within the next few days.  :D

I am not going to dwell on the e-mails they haven't responded to yet and just hope they send me a "shipping notice" this week. I sort of doubt it given their 4 week closure, but I'm bound and determined to stay positive. If Sam could get his "Mark," :thumb: then I can get my "Akira."  :D

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2016, 09:53:49 PM »
It's been exactly two months since I heard from Sinthetics. I was promised my doll on October 26-28, and... I'm still waiting. Yes, I know about Matt's illness that's why I'm not more upset.

I said elsewhere on this forum if they didn't send me pics of the demolding on October 4th, I would've cancelled it and ordered the male TPE doll (lighter, easier to carry and a lot cheaper to buy).

I remain optimistic, but I am not holding out hope for a "Christmas miracle."  :( :(

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2016, 04:20:56 PM »
I'm not going to be here for most of Christmas week, but this graphic is still distressing.

I keep wondering if I should just cancel and order something smaller and lighter from another company ("Lorenzo" from Passion Dolls, "William" from Unique-Dolls, or even "Leo" from Doll Studio). However, they say they are making changes to how they do business going forward so maybe that'll be a good sign.

AndyH

• New Resident
  • I like Cats
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2017, 04:41:53 AM »
I was wondering if any of the people in this thread ever heard from Sin again or now if they're getting their dolls or money back?

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2017, 04:48:49 AM »
Likewise
Yes that would be very interesting to know
for album click the pic

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2017, 06:58:34 PM »
Mine is a body 2A which is currently in the production phase.  I did received word  back in October that my lady was out of the mold and in the finishing stages.  Unfortunately there has not been any recent news as to her current progress... Hopefully I'll receive an update and she will be with me soon...  :)
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2017, 07:18:54 PM »
Hello !

Last news I had from Bronwen was in the end of December.
In January I ordered one more head (total of 4, the new one is the Eliza head).

Everything (except the last head ordered) is fully paid since Sept. 2015, at which moment my order was putted in production phase since then. My order was done in January 2015.

I wrote an email to Bronwen today (I not write her often, maybe an email at 3 months).

Wait always for some news since January 17th. It's an automatic replying message.

Have a nice day !

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2017, 07:40:40 PM »
I also have a Body 3C on order. My order was confirmed, deposit accepted just over a year ago.
Between then and now, I sent two short emails on the subject....No replies.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.