Author Topic: A Visit to Maid-Lee  (Read 4454 times)

bowmanc

• Resident
Re: A Visit to Maid-Lee
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2016, 11:57:55 PM »
It's wonderful to see Ben Lee coming to market. I'm glad I was forced to wait. He's great just as he is. I'm waiting to see what he will cost.
Leave the world better than you found it.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2016, 12:27:42 AM »
     I just want to add my observations. As Mahtek said above, the red and blue tints in these few pictures are from the tent panels. I did NOT color-correct them. I also did not want to post pictures that were already posted by others.

Both dolls were sufficiently groped by all.  Here we see Davecat testing the feel and functionality. (Pictures used with permission.) Click on the pictures below for larger images.

The skeleton and silicone mixture both allow the hands to go above the head. Owners should still be careful to inspect for and damage that may occur in the armpits and shoulders.

This doll can bend and twist at the waist. Hopefully Mahtek's video captured this. This doll has a neckbolt, which should be standard equipment in all future doll production.

!
     The multi-blend of silicones used in the various parts offer both flexibility and softness while maintaining integrity. I do not know how Titman manages to arrange these parts in the mold before the final pour, but the results are awesome

The male doll is an engineering build, not a prototype. He is not yet ready for sale. Titman said that he wanted to concentrate on the female doll before finishing the design phase of the male doll. He is also working to get the doll weight down so that taller dolls will be manageable. That being said, this doll shows much promise. I suggested that this doll could be sold as-is, but a scarf or ascot would be needed to hide the prominent neck seam. The tattoo was applied before the final coat of silicone, so it will not come off. The penis and scrotum (with loose testicles inside) were amazingly life-like in both look and feel. He is definitely a ladies' man!

Altogether we were highly impressed by what we saw and felt. Titman made us feel right at home, and answered as many questions as he could without giving away his trade secrets. We also shared information about what we do in the doll hobby. He was quite impressed that we put so much of ourselves into these wonderful creations. He did not know that we create fantasy personalities and stories about the dolls' day-to-day lives, and how they interact with us and with other dolls. It was certainly an educational experience for him as well as it was for us.

:thumb: :) :thumb:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2016, 12:57:34 AM »
looks like dave is having fun!
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2016, 09:41:13 AM »

The Davecat "Grope of approval"  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2016, 10:45:10 AM »
I love how much attention the MALE doll got in this thread, :D but, um, shouldn't he have his own thread in the "Muscle Beach" section by now? We have threads on "clay sculpts" and this is an "engineering build" which I'm guessing means "early prototype" and thus nowhere near market ready (close, but not yet). But my guess is, when he finishes iterative design (probably 18-24 months or about as long as you'd wait for some of his non-beta competitors :laugh:), he WILL be "worth the wait."  8)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2016, 01:02:19 PM »

The Davecat "Grope of approval"  :thumb:

Maid-Fong whispers to Davecat
  "I'm gonna give you six hours to stop doing that".  :P

Those breasts are truly amazing. ! I dare anyone to try and stop groping that doll!  :thumb:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2016, 08:44:08 PM »
Update.

After fighting with it all day, I can safely say that my video editing software is corrupted.  :'(

I have a ticket in to Tech Support (Yes, I turned it off and turned it back on again.  ::) ) and am trying to get it re-installed (I paid extra for the ability to do that).

Hopefully I can get this resolved and get the video processed and uploaded quickly.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Nickster

• Lurker
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2016, 12:42:49 AM »
Hi everybody,

I've just joined this forum after Titman mentioned it to me.
I purchased a Maid-Fong from Titman and received it last December, her name is Cynthia

I hope you guys find her as beautiful as her sister  ;)

Um, how do I add photo's here? Or is it cause I'm a newbie here?  ;D
Nick and Cynthia

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 07:51:22 AM »
Welcome to ODC, Nickster!

GREAT update on Maidlee! It's been a while since we last heard what was going on with Titman, it's nice to know he is still making dolls, and is working to make them even better !

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 12:13:43 PM »
OK, the video is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdrCLsAoAFs

Hope you like it!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 12:17:20 PM »
 :thumb: Great video Mahtek as always.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 01:30:44 PM »
Very good video!
We sure had a nice visit that day!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 02:09:59 PM »
Wow, the breasts, the range of motion of the arms, the wrist articulations...   :thumb:

Serenely

• New Resident
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 03:21:18 PM »
Oh Canada, what is it about the air there that made the doll so supple like that? 900% stretchy, can do splits. Wwhaaat?!!!  ??? Someone pinch me