Author Topic: OOPS! I did it again...  (Read 6519 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
Re: OOPS! I did it again...
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2016, 03:33:19 AM »
I absolutely have. I sent Matt White an E-mail. Proly won't hear anything til Monday at the earliest now..
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2016, 05:00:07 AM »
Hey Smoke
   Congrats on the Mecha Emilie.  I am tempted to buy one myself.  Look forward to your pictures.
Cheers,
Mark and the Synthetiks
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 06:22:07 AM »
"(Yesterday)  and have received a notice of shipment and a tracking number already... "

Smoke . . . Fear not! This is part of their procedure  :)

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 02:38:41 PM »
Congratulations smoke !

A few days ago a Sinthetics doll and now a mechadoll...WOW

Sinthetics new super soft silicone is said to be as soft as the one of Mechadoll, if not softer, so you will directly be able to compare  :thumb: lucky

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2016, 05:01:34 PM »
I want to thank everyone for the kind comments. I have wanted a Mecha for a long time.  . My quest to try every doll brand from North America has been fulfilled now that this order is done.. There are still  different models  of dolls from some of the makers  I haven't tried. Who knows. If I live long enough and am still able I may get to try them all. But for now. I think I'm done. This was by far my most impulsive of purchases. I literally hit the Mechadoll website on a whim.I was just after some pricing when I was surprised to see that the USA website has been updated. Parts of it are still under construction . I was floored to have stumbled on the sale.. Yes.. Mechadolls are at a discount right now. Then the calculator fired up.. 1600 plus US dollars off the doll I want. Shipping right to my door at a reasonable price including customs fees and taxes. :o.The exchange  rate on the Canadian Dollar  is going up. When will this opportunity present itself again?... Unknown.. When opportunity knocks.. Grab the doorknob.. So I did.. Now my harem is  complete for now.. I have yet to pay full price for a new doll save the PIB I bought a few years back.  All  makes of dolls have their pros and cons. It's a great time we live in and I feel very fortunate to have such great choices in our North American Silicone beauties. To add to the shock value of this experience I was floored to receive a shipping notice and tracking number the very same day I placed and paid for my order. Is this dream too good to be true?.. I certainly hope not. :whistle:

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2016, 01:00:20 AM »
Congratulations! 

Great choice . . .  :drool: tan Emilie  :drool:

P.S. no worries about the tracking - that's just how they do.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2016, 01:43:48 AM »
"(Yesterday)  and have received a notice of shipment and a tracking number already... "

Smoke . . . Fear not! This is part of their procedure  :)

Congratulations! 

Great choice . . .  :drool: tan Emilie  :drool:

P.S. no worries about the tracking - that's just how they do.

Thank you both good sir's.  So what you are telling me is that this is Standard Operating Procedure for Mechadoll  to set up with the shipper the minuet an order is placed? Before the doll is even close to being ready to ship?.. It just seems odd to me but this is my first go round with Mechadoll so I have no prior experience. But since you both have then that is good enough for me .   

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2016, 04:01:25 PM »
SMoke what i said was in jest so take no offence from me. Glad you are getting your doll so fast, exciting to say the least. I bought my Mechadoll off a TDF member who was willing to let me make monthly payments, the exchange rate hurt some what on this. but in the end i'm getting a doll that was never used and in mint condition. He couldn't move the doll, she was to heavy for him. It will be interesting when she arrives.
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2016, 05:21:02 PM »
SMoke what i said was in jest so take no offence from me. Glad you are getting your doll so fast, exciting to say the least. I bought my Mechadoll off a TDF member who was willing to let me make monthly payments, the exchange rate hurt some what on this. but in the end i'm getting a doll that was never used and in mint condition. He couldn't move the doll, she was to heavy for him. It will be interesting when she arrives.

I know it was in jest Karma. No offense taken. I have a thicker skin then that.. ^-^ I can't wait for you to receiver her and give us your take on a Mecha. I have drooled for years over them but because of the reputaion that went along with them there was no way I was gonna pull the trigger on one. Ater researching again and  along with the change in ownership happening it looks like they have taken great strides to improve things. (not to mention the sale they are having now was also a factor) I'll take a chance now. Hell you take a chance on every single doll you buy no matter who makes it.. Why should Mecha be any different.

I just received a reply from Matt. He confirmed that they do in fact set up shipping as soon as an order is placed. That's OK by me. My worry was that it was some kind of mistake.. Now the wait re-begins..

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2016, 12:44:15 PM »
Thank you both good sir's.  So what you are telling me is that this is Standard Operating Procedure for Mechadoll  to set up with the shipper the minuet an order is placed? Before the doll is even close to being ready to ship?.. It just seems odd to me but this is my first go round with Mechadoll so I have no prior experience. But since you both have then that is good enough for me .

Yes, exactly.  Both of mine had "fake" tracking info sent pretty much immediately.  Iggy had two "fakes" sent.  I think it is just part of their processing.  In my case, I ended up getting cancellation notices for the initial tracking numbers and then real tracking when things were really ready to ship (cancellations and "real" came on same day, if that helps).  But, who knows, they might be doing things differently now.  :)
Getting your new Mecha should be super quick (in comparison to the other waiting you are doing).  :thumb:  Can't wait to see the pics!!!!    :drool:

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2016, 04:37:51 PM »
Smoke . . . If you create an account with UPS, you would be notified by e-mail with the pickup date from the manufacture. After you sign in to your account, you would see the delivery schedule and follow the trucking delivery all the way to your door. :thumb:

mustangman

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2016, 09:27:58 PM »
Congrats and great choice! I love my new Mechadoll  :D Like others have said, the tracking number thing is SOP for them...nothing to worry about.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 03:06:44 AM »
OK... so the shit storm has already hit despite the forecast saying all clear for Mechadoll.. Damn and I even wore my best cheerleader outfit for it too.. ( CJ told me I look fat in it.)... The shipping customs clearing...  HELL...  >:D    has once again hit Smoke's Harem.... This time.. I paid for international shipping.. An extra Grand US to have her delivered to my door customs , import , taxes  paid.. too my door. My only obligation was to be somewhat clothed when said delivery arrived.. I guess to not cause an potential female UPS delivery person's any undue work related stress... Let's face it.. Who wants too see that?? Even I don't..... Well all things being.. The way they are.. Said  doll.... is still waiting in customs because.. She was shipped with all charges forwarded to recipient..  Meaning me.. In my eyes I have paid that and I am not interested in paying it again... ... I have contacted Matt about this.. I did get a response.. And it remains to see how this will all go.. Let's see what happens shall we..??? I still have the cheerleader outfit on.. .. Come on Matt... Do the right thing,,,,, I know   (hope).. you will...... :whistle:

Stay tuned..

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 03:28:53 AM »
Awwww crap!  Sorry to hear this is happening.  I hope it gets resolved quickly.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 09:31:35 AM »
Uhm......esqueeze me....WTF happened to that NAFTA thing that we were supposed to have had between our countries to promote free and unhindered cross border trade?  >:(

IMHO, this tarrif and import duties crap shouldn't even be happening.

I hope that you get it all worked out, Smoke.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.