Author Topic: OOPS! I did it again...  (Read 6518 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: OOPS! I did it again...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2016, 11:19:22 AM »
Unfortunately, this  Nafta thing does not apply to the general population only to businesses.  ::)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2016, 11:27:26 AM »

I just checked the tracking number and!!! She's cleared customs and she's movin' on!!  Matt has done the right thing !... Kudo's Matt!   :thumb: She is due to arrive Tuesday.... The Shiticane has been downgraded to a  stiff breeze over the septic tank until she arrives. And hopefully will turn up roses in the end.. We will see..

Stay tuned!
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2016, 11:33:08 AM »
Good deal! Things seem to be looking up in the Mech world. Can't wait for the pics!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2016, 11:35:12 AM »
Good to hear :)

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2016, 11:58:20 AM »
Uhm......esqueeze me....WTF happened to that NAFTA thing that we were supposed to have had between our countries to promote free and unhindered cross border trade?  >:(

IMHO, this tarrif and import duties crap shouldn't even be happening.

I hope that you get it all worked out, Smoke.

Mahtek & his Ladies

Unfortunately, this  Nafta thing does not apply to the general population only to businesses.  ::)

Ceej would be 100 percent correct!

So speaking  of  Nafta... Stands for...." Bend Over Canadian Cuz Your Gettin' Her Up The Hoop Again ".... lets have a look at the charges  a Canadian such as Smoke or Ceej  would have to pay  based on a declared value of  2000.00USD/2608.20CAD. This is based on the current exchange rate of...  " We are puttin her in dry Canadian.. I hope you don't mind ? " Even Liquid Silk Won't make this feel good.

Every Doll company I have delt with always puts a lesser declared value on the commercial invoice to help ease the tax and import charge implications and Mechadoll is no exception! :thumb:

So these are the typical charges a Canadian can expect to pay using a customs broker and having the doll shipped to your door. Bear in mind if you were to drive to the airport , pick-up and clear customs yourself it will be less.

GST\HST TAX    :       339.07
TAX TOTAL     :              339.07
TOT BRK CHARGES:       114.90
BROK GST\HST   :        14.94
BROK SUBTOTAL  :              129.84
IMPT FRGHT AMT :       240.59
TOT FRT SURCHG :        26.89
GRAND TOTAL    :              736.39

$736.39 if pay by credit card over the phone

$741.19 if pay at the door only by, certified check/money order or bank draft.

This is a  quote I received from UPS.  All charges are in CAD funds.

Damn this is an expensive hobby!

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2016, 05:08:24 PM »
Thanks Smoke, always good to know the breakdown of the charges on a new doll, looking forward to seeing your newMechadoll soon  :) :thumb:
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

qazar1976

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2016, 09:05:26 AM »
Congrats Smoke,

We waiting pics !
Click here to see my albums.

Facebook Rachael page: https://www.facebook.com/RachaelMechadollfromUSA/

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2016, 07:46:38 PM »
Congrats Smoke - no sleep for awhile  :P :laugh: :thumb:

Cheers
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2016, 01:48:28 PM »
Thanks Smoke, always good to know the breakdown of the charges on a new doll, looking forward to seeing your newMechadoll soon  :) :thumb:

Congrats Smoke - no sleep for awhile  :P :laugh: :thumb:

Cheers

Congrats Smoke,

We waiting pics !

Good deal! Things seem to be looking up in the Mech world. Can't wait for the pics!

Thank you my fellow Canucks  Karma and Pygma 2 . Thank you as well qazar.. qazar if my Emilie is half as hot as yours I'm happy! My good buddy Begog you would be absolutely correct Sir!..  A slight delay to sort out the little shipping Snafu that occurred but Matt corrected that mistake ! It goes to show that things have turned around at Mechadoll  and has eased  my apprehension towards this purchase.  It hasn't been perfect so far but stuff happens and  prompt corrections were made! And that is all anyone can ask. She is now scheduled to be delivered tomorrow the 10th of Aug 2016...

Stay turned.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 01:25:42 PM »
 Just a quick update.Well she arrived 12:31 eastern daylight savings time.  All I have time for is a quick arrival photo. The lid on the top of the crate has a laceration on it but otherwise undamaged. More When I get her un-boxed.

qazar1976

• New Resident
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 05:04:18 PM »
OPEN THE BOX...QUICKLY...!!!!!

:o :o :o

Facebook Rachael page: https://www.facebook.com/RachaelMechadollfromUSA/

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 09:50:21 PM »
You Bastard ! I can't wait you better open and rescue her quick  :laugh: :laugh:
between her and teh sin and realdoll your head is gonna be spinning like crazy not to mention ohter parts too :laugh: :laugh:
 :P :P :P :drool: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Welcome to the multi brand doll club of silicone!!!
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2016, 03:59:49 AM »
I have to admit that I had a certain preconceived notion to not expect much from this company and it's product. Just because of  one horror story after the other.. after the other...after the other about.. Well name it.. Today.. I have no such notions.. At all.

This doll has exceeded my expectations.. And in a big way..   A quick pic before I start a new thread.. The only quandary that I can cum... I mean come up with is that this girl hasn't told me her name yet... I'm stumped..Everyone who knows me knows I always include the dolls face name and then add a given name of my own. So This girl has an Emilie face and I will give her a name.. So it will be..Emilie ......  I got nothin on this one....  So far Christine is kinda nagging at me but I named my PIB that.. And that is not degrading either doll  I just don't know about name recycling... I could call her Chrissy.. Or Christi..  Or Chris... Bahhhh. Enough babbling..

I don't want to say she is flawless because that would suggest perfection and nothing man made is perfect.. But damn so far she is close... More in a new thread.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2016, 04:42:19 AM »
Boobies!   Congrats! :drool:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2016, 05:37:15 AM »
She's really pretty!  Congratulations!!!