Author Topic: Doll Teashop  (Read 1921 times)

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
Doll Teashop
« on: June 26, 2016, 05:31:36 AM »
Because the Doll Teashop web site went down, I have (at last) recreated it, after a fashion, using links to topics in this and another forum. It is on the neutral territory of Gibbmodoll's UK Love Doll Forum: Doll Teashop

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Doll Teashop
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 08:36:11 AM »
Saw your pics, but can't post there.
Great classic Everhard photos  :thumb:

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 02:47:46 PM »
Looks like they have some of the same members here.

Just the clarify "neutral territory" the UK forum has nothing to do with TDF which harasses and bans its own members after providing free publicity for its sponsors' products?

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 06:13:21 PM »
Some stunning looking ladies there, Everhard. Lina is just drop dead gorgeous, don't think I've ever seen her (or anyone like her) before  :drool:

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 07:22:30 PM »
Wow, fabulous pictures ! I love Varvara head !
Can it be fitted on a TPE doll like 165 cm, or on a Sinthetics body ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2016, 10:15:34 PM »

The short answer is no, but with a lot of money anything is possible. Because the first thing you would need to buy is a whole doll from Anatomical Doll. Oleg won't sell just a head, I already tried that. Then the hard part in finding away to mount the head on another doll with totally different mounting. Then hope the color match is close. Good luck with all that.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 05:12:17 AM »
Good to see the "Teashop " surviving anywhere.
You have an amazing collection of dolls and always show them off with your unique style .
for album click the pic

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 02:54:02 PM »
Thanks guys. I am so lazy it has taken me all this time to get round to it. Mind you, I have plenty other things to do in my free time.
 ;)

Just the clarify "neutral territory" the UK forum has nothing to do with TDF...?
In my experience, the UK forum is fiercely independent, having successfully resisted attempts to make it otherwise!

Lina is just drop dead gorgeous, don't think I've ever seen her (or anyone like her) before  :drool:
She is certainly unusual. I named her after a character in La Jangada, a Jules Verne novel set in the Amazon area a century and a half ago. Lina is a maid who is half Indian and half Portuguese, as I recall. It is a mystery story about a farming family that travels down-river with all their staff on a giant raft.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 06:05:55 PM »
I love Kylie's pretty little figure and I LOVE her beautiful BIG hair! it works so well for her.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 08:51:51 PM »
Thanks guys. I am so lazy it has taken me all this time to get round to it. Mind you, I have plenty other things to do in my free time.
 ;)

Just the clarify "neutral territory" the UK forum has nothing to do with TDF...?
In my experience, the UK forum is fiercely independent, having successfully resisted attempts to make it otherwise!

Does one have to be British to join?

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 09:09:31 PM »
 ;)

Does one have to be British to join?

Nope !... I'm member #9 over there.

Congrats, Everhard. Glad the teashop has a new home.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 11:39:52 PM »
I'm a member, but not very active at all.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2016, 12:15:17 AM »

The short answer is no, but with a lot of money anything is possible. Because the first thing you would need to buy is a whole doll from Anatomical Doll. Oleg won't sell just a head, I already tried that. Then the hard part in finding away to mount the head on another doll with totally different mounting. Then hope the color match is close. Good luck with all that.

Thank you incred for the info. :)
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2016, 07:08:41 AM »
 I love seeing the photos of your Dolls, One of them Doll Name Caroline is So beautiful :redhead: