Author Topic: Kelly's First Photo Shoot.  (Read 2215 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
Kelly's First Photo Shoot.
« on: June 26, 2016, 09:18:33 AM »
It took a week to get the time, but I had a great time when I did it.

Take some photos, that is!  ;)

First off though, an initial review.

1. She's soft, real woman soft. Warmed up she feels the most like an actual woman of any doll that I've ever had. This includes my old tin cure silicone dolls. They never softened up quite this nice. As soft as TPE but without the unlimited mush factor that TPE has. Soft with substance. Again, like a real woman.

2. She's fairly heavy. I said soft with substance, that substance comes at a cost. I weighed her and she is 89.4 lbs. Almost 5 lbs more than my old tin cure RD Body 5. This is not an unmanageable weight, but you must take it into consideration. Dolls are most often damaged when being moved. More weight equals more care is needed to ensure safe, damage free moves. Also, you need to worry about yourself, and take care not to make a bad lift and injure yourself.

3. The neck bolt. This was a selling feature for me, as I've found it far more convenient to store dolls hanging. When I tried to put her on a stand to bathe her though, I found that it was at an odd angle that made it tough to put it on the hook. When I unscrewed the bolt for the photoshoot, I found that the shank had been bent.  :o I don't know where this occurred, but I will get another bolt and that should correct the angle issue.

4. She is flexible. Very flexible, but won't hold a pose. Bad for photography, great for in bed.

5. She is a great fuck. I'm not going to mince words here, this is where she really shines. She is soft, flexible and Titman did a great job on her vagina. Easy to get into, tight, but not too tight. I'm an older guy, and I can't use my dick to pry doors off of their hinges anymore, but damn, she fits me good.  :thumb: Things get especially nice when the backs of her thighs are against my belly and chest. Her soft ass is very noticeable then.

6. Her ass is as soft as her boobs. I could play with that all day. There is one scary thing. Moving her. I have to be very careful not to forget how soft it is and make absolutely certain that I don't drag it or introduce folds while positioning her. I don't want to test it's durability that much.

That's it for initial impressions. All in all, a great doll.

Well done, Titman, well done.

Now, the pictures.  ;)

Lots more here http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1564

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
Re: Kelly's First Photo Shoot.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 11:59:25 AM »
Great review Mahtek. She sounds as soft a Myffy, or a Mechadoll. You might want to do the water bottle test sometime.

The weight also sounds like a Mechadoll. You might want to make a modifier with a hardened bolt just to store her. I think Mecha has the right idea for bolt location with those heavy dolls. All the weight is pulling straight down.  At least see if you can find a hardened eye bolt. Even with Realdolls it wouldn't be the first time bending or breaking a bolt.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »
Thanks for the great review Mahtek. It's great to know we have a winner here in Canada! :thumb:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2016, 02:30:57 PM »
Bent neck bolts are surprisingly common. Better that the neck bolt bends than anything inside the doll. Mind you, most neck bolts are solid steel things that must take a helluva force to bend.
 :o

Interesting doll.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 05:58:26 AM »
Well its good to hear more about Titmans dolls, it would appear he has made great advances with this latest model.

Hopefully we will hear and see more of Kelly in the future.
for album click the pic

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 07:49:47 AM »
Great shoot and review!

.....Titman did a great job on her vagina. Easy to get into, tight, but not too tight......

Very cool!.....I had a feeling this would be so when I had a peek at Titman's showroom doll.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 09:14:14 PM »
Thanks, everyone.

She really is a departure from my current trend in doll buying, that is, smaller, lighter and with inserts. That said, I have no regrets with this decision. She is a beautiful, wonderful doll.

I'll probably take this photoset and do a YouTube video slideshow.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 12:00:41 AM »
Mahtek
    Great review, have to visit Titman sometime,...
Cheers
Mark and the synthetiks
Realdolls and Sinthetics

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 06:25:13 AM »
Thanks Mahtek for the review. Great photos! I'm glad that you enjoy her company. I hope she can keep you happy for a long time. Looking forward to your video.   :whistle:

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 10:01:31 AM »
Wow!  Impressive ass!  I like the labia also. He did a great job with her especially being as soft as you say she is.  Thanks for the review!   8)
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 04:38:09 PM »
That is a bodacious set of ta-ta's  :drool:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 06:57:22 AM »
Wow, Mahtek! Kelly is an amazing doll, and a real joy from your glowing review.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2016, 08:05:18 AM »
Very Sexy.
Glad she works well for you   ;)
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.