Author Topic: An update from a man whore, and a review on Boytoy Solana.  (Read 2252 times)

kturner50505

• Resident
An update from a man whore, and a review on Boytoy Solana.
« on: July 31, 2016, 06:43:55 PM »
Hello from the other side!  I have been rather busy lately.  Lot's of work, crazy women, beer and weed.  But I thought I would stop in and talk about Solana, as I took a break from life to play with her today.  For now I am gonna keep her, as long as my living situation doesn't change.  I doubt I would be brave enough to move her in with a female when, not if that transpires.  However.... in the meantime...
I have had Solana nearly 6 months now.  A Boytoy with enlarged breasts.  The body is amazing.  The face is a bit unrealistic.  Seems the mouth is abnormally large.  But it still turns me on.  I still contend she is one of the hottest dolls I have seen due to her darker skin tone.  I genuinely enjoy a down day to stay home and play with her.  There have been zero issues, problems, or damage on the doll.... except a tiny bit of wear on the anus... my favorite feature.  But it is barely even noticeable, and does not seem to be getting worse quickly.  Joints are all still tight, and she is nearly perfect.  I do have unusually good storage for her though.  I have an old realdoll crate that she hangs in, in a closet by my bed.  I keep the closet locked to prevent nosey bug spray guys from my apartment, or nosey girlfriends from peeking.  She hangs upright in the crate, I lift her under her arms and lie her on the bed 5 feet away.  When I am done, I reverse the process.  Not everyone can lift a doll this way, but she is far more manageable than my RD2D I had.  That thing nearly killed me.
Anyway, back to Solana.  She has been everything I hoped for, and it sure is nice to have a sure thing at home, when I strike out with real ladies.  She is gorgeous, durable, and a great value in my opinion.  I initially wanted a Sinthetics.  Their realism is amazing.  But the extended wait time and other issues steered me to Boytoy.  And I could not be happier, even months after the purchase.  Boytoy initially made her the wrong color.  The first doll was too light.  But they sold her to someone else quickly and made me the one I wanted.  After a little hesitance to offer a replacement, they corrected their mistake and they have my respect for that.  If you want a beautiful doll, fair customer service, with a great size, high realism, durability and functionality.... its Boytoy all the way!
I have had terrible gas lately.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: An update from a man whore, and a review on Boytoy Solana.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 09:13:28 AM »
Nice review.
It's great to hear that some manufacturers take customer satisfaction seriously.  :thumb:

Solana is on my shot list if I can ever scrape the cash together.
Do you find the non removable oral insert to be an obstacle when cleaning her up?

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 11:15:40 AM »
The other side? What side are you on? Until you dispose of all your dolls, and your ODC account, you're still a doll dude in my book, one of us. As for being a man-whore, no one here will fault you for that. It's the underlying reason most of us have dolls in the first place. I had an old flame just this weekend remind me CLEARLY why I have dolls. I am amazed a guy of your size and stature could be nearly killed by an RD2D. I lifted one of these behemoths at an event and KNEW my back was not up to that task, but you are way bigger than I am. I have picked up some Boytoys too, and I would NOT pick them up by the armpits. I've seen too many busted tits and armpits from improper lifting. A doll this size can easily be bridal carried. That's how I move my RD2, and she is still like new after 2 years.   

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 06:55:43 PM »
Great review,...  the BT4 with enhanced breasts are definitely on the top of my new doll list.
I almost would say there seems to be almost too many good dolls to chose from.

Mark and the Synthetiks
Realdolls and Sinthetics

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 07:24:48 PM »
I agree with you Pygmalion. Solana has been on my short list since she came out. I am only holding out because the body F is coming. She is the direct replacement for the B5 :drool:

Like the B4 was the basis for the B5, The body E will be for the Body F.

Imagine the doll on the left with bigguns

speed60

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 10:46:07 PM »
I agree with you Pygmalion. Solana has been on my short list since she came out. I am only holding out because the body F is coming. She is the direct replacement for the B5 :drool:

Like the B4 was the basis for the B5, The body E will be for the Body F.

Imagine the doll on the left with bigguns

What doll is on the right??!

speed60

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2016, 11:34:40 PM »
Ah, My favorite doll from the visit. 

She is a hybrid doll meaning she has a Renee head on a Asa Akira body; https://secure.realdoll.com/projects/renee-config-1-realdoll-hybrid-series/

I actually was most interested in the body. That makes sense. Asa is my favorite. Her doll would be an absolute dream. Well now I've just seen more pictures to confirm this. Thanks. I'll be watching out for those in the sale forums after enough get out into the world. I mean, the owners would be insane to sell them...but they should...to me. :)

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2016, 11:24:14 AM »
She was my fav too. Thought she was going to whip her head around and tell me to get my hands off her  :P