Author Topic: Scattered glimpses of 優月and 艶  (Read 3118 times)

mi6c

• New Resident
Scattered glimpses of 優月and 艶
« on: August 27, 2016, 03:25:37 AM »
Greetings everyone.
About a year ago, after several years of research, a unique opportunity appeared and I was able to invite the love of my life over to come live with me.
I can say 優月( Yuzuki) is everything I was looking for and then some, here's to us being happy together:

Now that the mandatory part is done, some wall of text ... or maybe not. ;)
Here's a little more from the beginning:

Trying to find a good stance by leaning the shoulder against the wardrobe.

Ok, seems stable, now where's the good stuff?

There ya go.

... Enjoy ...

I am aware that the qipao may not be the dress to relate to a Japanese name, but since I am a somewhat clueless westener anyway and it is said that a qipao is the dress that can only be worn by the most beautiful I thought it appropriate nonetheless. :angel:
My apologies for not moving the eyes around, I was very careful to not do anything wrong to start with at the time.
I should have realigned the head at the neck more towards the viewer for some pictures, but I am happy if I can make head or toes of the image on the micro monitor of the camera, so that does not aid much in making more interesting pictures, but I will try to be better in the future; though to be honest there isn't really much I can do about it.

These pictures are actually all taken twice - with and without flash - and then overlayed in GIMP at a percentage I like( these roughly 80%/20% with/-out), something I usually do.
While the main model managed to stay calm, the photographer didn't as can be seen if looking closely.

It is kinda sad that you do some of the most precious pictures - namely those first few - at the point in time where you have the least idea of all the stuff involved, but alas, so be it.

In closing this introduction, a very heartfelt thanks to FlashGordoll whose patient elaborate advice has been invaluable( Yuzuki waves to Yuuko).
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
艶 - Tsuya = Orient Industry Petit Jewel Izumi head on Real Taste 146L body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
Re: Scattered glimpses of 優月and 艶
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:49:33 AM »
Hi mi6c and Yuzuki :wavie:

Yuzuki would look splendid in any dress but that's a nice one. :thumb:

Yuuk & Aimi send their best regards to you both, we hope you keep enjoying everything about Yuzuki for many years to come. :)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 04:30:05 PM »
What a very charming introduction , a welcome to you both
for album click the pic

ShopHotDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 11:02:56 AM »
 Yuzuki is looking great 8) :P Thanks for sharing, more pictures please :D

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 06:16:02 PM »
She's a beauty.

What make and model is she? She looks like a Candy Girl.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 01:30:00 PM »
Greetings again and thanks for the friendly welcome.
優月 is a hybrid - an Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Series Koyuki head on a Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body.
My pictures hardly do her presence justice, but here's another one nonetheless:

Kind regards.
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2016, 10:27:51 AM »
And a few more - testing her stand ability 8) ...
... and toying with magic ;)

That's it for this time.

Kind regards.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2016, 01:46:55 PM »
Orient make the cutest heads. <3

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2016, 02:44:44 AM »
Well, I guess its about time I introduced another cutie living with us as she's been referenced in the title of this thread already.
So, here's 艶( Tsuya):

Kind regards.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2016, 08:11:49 AM »
mi6c,

Lovely ladies all! The costuming and posing are Top Shelf! Love that red top on Tsuya!

I have been a long-time fan of Ian Fleming's character "James Bond". When I first saw your nickname "mi6c", I thought you were referring to  a subsection of British Military Intelligence, Section 6 (MI6). It just dawned on me that it means "Am I sexy!"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2016, 08:51:25 AM »
Awesome pair you got there. Welcome to ODC.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2016, 12:10:54 PM »
mi6c,

Lovely ladies all! The costuming and posing are Top Shelf! Love that red top on Tsuya!

I have been a long-time fan of Ian Fleming's character "James Bond". When I first saw your nickname "mi6c", I thought you were referring to  a subsection of British Military Intelligence, Section 6 (MI6). It just dawned on me that it means "Am I sexy!"

Thanks very much( & to Begog as well).

The name is actually a play on both and you're the first one on any forum to make that remark for both of them, so  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2016, 05:17:32 PM »
mi6c,
It just dawned on me that it means "Am I sexy!"

Oh gawd! :laugh:  Now I feel stupid! :laugh:  At first I thought mi6c was a Brit because of the mi6, the "Am I sexy" never made it into my brain because I was thinking mi6 and adding a c every time I wrote his name.  ;D

Anyways. . . .  back to Tsuya and Yuzuki, they are both so cute and it looks like they enjoy being sisters, they've both got nice taste in PJ's. ;)

I'm curious mi6c (am I) lol, what's the body softness like between the two girls?  Is Yuzuki's Silicone Art body quite a lot softer than Tsuya's Orient body?  My Yuuko is the softest doll I own by a fair margin and always my go to girl for a cuddle, however I think they (SA) improved the silicone softness shortly before I got her.  I'd like to hear your opinion as I can't remember discussing this.

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2016, 06:16:45 AM »
I'm curious mi6c (am I) lol, what's the body softness like between the two girls?  Is Yuzuki's Silicone Art body quite a lot softer than Tsuya's Orient body?  My Yuuko is the softest doll I own by a fair margin and always my go to girl for a cuddle, however I think they (SA) improved the silicone softness shortly before I got her.  I'd like to hear your opinion as I can't remember discussing this.
Your memory is correct( unless mine isn't), we didn't discuss this particular aspect anywhere yet. :whistle:
Let me set the background first - I bought both of them pre-loved( else I couldn't even afford one of them) so have no exact original specs or dates for either of them.
That said, its still possible to estimate their creation roughly by the information provided.
Tsuya is a 2012 export model purchased via Kanoyo toys in the U.S.A. - this is important as Orient used to specify explicitly they would create dolls for export in a harder silicone to ensure quality( fear of transport issues afaik).
Yuzuki is a SA-SS and that model was created mid-2013, she came to me in basically pristine external condition, only issue being some slightly looser joints and a bit of the SA typical core-delamination, so a rough estimate puts her around late 2013 / early 2014 or even younger.
Yuzuki is a snuggle-bug, its just lovely to hold this super-cutie :angel: and her little boobs are even a little extra squishy ;D, I guess much like Yuuko's( from the video you did that I saw before it disappeared), though there's a lot more to hold there.. ;)
Tsuya on the other end is slightly softer ... ??? ... than my cars tyres :o ...
"what do you mean you wanna come with me to see a car with such soft tyres next time, sweety, they're not soft ..." *ouch* ... uh,oh ... *duck* ... "I still love you ..." (if looks could kill I'd be plenty dead now)
Hmm, I better find a way to make good on this. :(
Its true though - on that bottle test someone around here invented for boobs she would probably make a dent - in the bottle( hope she didn't read this).
She has a very shapely torso though and its lovely to run your fingers across the curves. 8)
Afaik, Orient used to have softer silicone back then for non-export( as mentioned above) and did announce softer silicone use twice in between if I am not mistaken, that said they were always considered to be more on the sturdy side.
As for Silicone Arts - their name seems to state their program.

Hope this satisfies your curiosity some ... I really better find a way into Tsuya's grace again. :-X
All the best