Author Topic: Orient Industry - Do you have one?  (Read 1038 times)

AndyH

• New Resident
  • I like Cats
Orient Industry - Do you have one?
« on: September 03, 2016, 02:07:24 AM »
Hey guys!

I was just wanting to know who might have an OI doll they wouldn't mind sharing pictures of?
Nothing sexual, I am just wanting to see the non white version of the skin in a /non/ professionally photo.

I can't honestly see a difference between the two skin tones offered and would love to see if they're as pale as they look on the website.
Or if they're a bit darker/lighter.

mi6c

• New Resident
Re: Orient Industry - Do you have one?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 01:39:03 PM »
I do have both a bihaku( white(r) skin) head as well as a "normal" head and I can say that there is a significant difference in shading, the latter being a lot more yellowish.
However, I have not made any pictures yet that would allow anyone to really evaluate the actual skin tones and show the difference appropriately, especially so on an uncalibrated monitor.
I will add some pictures to my thread over time, including the two of them together, but once again, I am not sure it'll be very helpful.
I would suggest to go to Orients website and take a look at the modern( mature) heads for the Yasuragi( peace) series, as a lot of them have both a bihaku and a normal version - those portrait shots might actually give you a better impression than my humble attempts would likely provide.

Kind regards.
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
艶 - Tsuya = Orient Industry Petit Jewel Izumi head on Real Taste 146L body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.