Author Topic: BENJAMIN - MY LOVABLEDOLLS - MALE DOLL  (Read 123420 times)

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
Re: BENJAMIN - MY LOVABLEDOLLS - MALE DOLL
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 10:01:52 PM »
Thanks BUD,

SWEET LITTLE olive colored pale ass, I love it too!

The best is yet to come!!

EACHANN is what BENJAMIN would want to be if he could tan half decent!!  But BENJAMIN knows that the sun is his arch enemy, and he's cool with it  :) :)

PEACE

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 10:12:58 PM »
 :laugh:  Well, if Benjamin wants to come join Eachann for a swim here in the Desert, We've got some SPF100 sunblock for him!  :)

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »
I can't believe how little of a seam there is, straight out of the mold.  ???

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 11:24:55 PM »
Seriously, the craftsmanship is pretty astounding!  I'd be happy with a doll at THAT point...

I've been told The Boys are also going to be going through a "de-shining" matte process that makes them not need to be powdered.  Sounds FASCINATING!!! ::)

I'm happy for that, too, 'cause I wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting baby powder everywhere!

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 11:51:36 PM »
The new texture is cool, I got a sample when I was trying to decide on a color for my Ashley. No gleam at all, and very smooth.  :D

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 12:59:55 PM »
Do you want a third male doll?

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 06:44:25 PM »
:laugh:  Well, if Benjamin wants to come join Eachann for a swim here in the Desert, We've got some SPF100 sunblock for him!  :)

Hey, you know what, Nick, that might even be a possibility sometime in the future, kind a like a reunion!

I'll throw BENJAMIN in the front set of the beemer and take all the HOV lanes  ;) ;) ;)

We'll keep that in mind.

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »
Do you want a third male doll?

I want to add to the collection, but I think my next doll will be a sweet and petite female probably another LD or RD, I'll make my decision when I get BENJAMIN home and I get a chance to compare them side by side for quality of construction and over all feel.

I'm just curious as to why you pose this question?

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »
The new texture is cool, I got a sample when I was trying to decide on a color for my Ashley. No gleam at all, and very smooth.  :D

Hey B-zilla,

Thanks for taking the time to share.

LD claims that the boys will be such that we will not need to powder them.

I can tell you that my RD, CHASE, must be powdered to maintain a silky smooth feel where you can touch him without stickiness.

Without powder on CHASE, he feels sticky, which is why I powder him after every time I clean him to maintain that smooth silky real skin feel.

The powdering process is actually fun, but it is time consuming and makes a mess on floors.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 08:31:51 PM »
You will soon own two totally different male dolls.I wondered if you would buy a third male doll from a third manufacturer.I was just thinking about it and I found this idea amazing.A female doll? it sounds good too.I'm fascinated by owners of several dolls.It's like a "family"  :laugh:

I'm waiting for your long and precise review and comparison.It will be useful for the male doll community.Especially weight,range of movements,joints,skin softness,skin feel,fine details,overall quality etc...We deeply need a review.

:)

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 09:33:34 PM »

Hey B-zilla,

Thanks for taking the time to share.

LD claims that the boys will be such that we will not need to powder them.

I can tell you that my RD, CHASE, must be powdered to maintain a silky smooth feel where you can touch him without stickiness.

Without powder on CHASE, he feels sticky, which is why I powder him after every time I clean him to maintain that smooth silky real skin feel.

The powdering process is actually fun, but it is time consuming and makes a mess on floors.

I doubt you'll have to powder the new LD silicone, it's like textured silk; your hand just glides over it. I can't wait to feel it covering an entire doll.

I'm not the most... industrious person alive, and the prospect of powdering a doll didn't exactly thrill me all of these years, so I'm ecstatic about the new stuff. Any advancement that means less upkeep, I'm all for it.

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 05:18:06 AM »
LD's new skin improvement is very important for me, because i recently noticed that baby powder irritating my eyes and throat.  :)

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 08:37:25 PM »
You will soon own two totally different male dolls.I wondered if you would buy a third male doll from a third manufacturer.I was just thinking about it and I found this idea amazing.A female doll? it sounds good too.I'm fascinated by owners of several dolls.It's like a "family"  :laugh:

I'm waiting for your long and precise review and comparison.It will be useful for the male doll community.Especially weight,range of movements,joints,skin softness,skin feel,fine details,overall quality etc...We deeply need a review.

Hey grenouille,

We will definitely share opinions, reviews, thoughts, pics, etc here on MUSCLE BEACH, CHASE and BENJAMIN and myself have found our new home here on MUSCLE BEACH.

We'll be in touch soon as we get more progress pics and eventually have BENJAMIN home.

The new female doll is in the works.

PEACE

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 08:41:11 PM »

Yeah, I'm very interested in seeing what else is offered, especially the Russian made dolls, very interesting to see what happens with these dolls!!

It is a wide open field at this point. I want to wait a bit and see what the manufacturers come up with.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

I know I'm a little late to the game, but we're up to SPF100 now? And I thought SPF50 was extreme sun protection.

Which also raises the question, does a doll need sun screen?
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.