Author Topic: BENJAMIN - MY LOVABLEDOLLS - MALE DOLL  (Read 123421 times)

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
Re: BENJAMIN - MY LOVABLEDOLLS - MALE DOLL
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 06:28:29 PM »
:laugh:  Well, if Benjamin wants to come join Eachann for a swim here in the Desert, We've got some SPF100 sunblock for him!  :)

I know I'm a little late to the game, but we're up to SPF100 now? And I thought SPF50 was extreme sun protection.

Which also raises the question, does a doll need sun screen?

WicciNick and I were just playing since BENJAMIN is the least tanned of the 3 LD boys.

WicciNick and I have become quite good cyber friends as we have gone through all of the ups and downs in the production of our Boy Babes.

WicciNick ordered his boy 1 week before I ordered mine back in April 2010, and we have been in constant contact ever since, so we joke around quite a bit.

PEACE

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 06:43:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  That's right, C&B---GOOD CYBER-BUDS!!!

BTW--100SPF is real.  Got some from Neutrogena this summer!  Not sure if the dolls need it---But the UV index is SO HIGH out here in the California Desert, I wouldn't leave them in the sun for too long...just to be on the safe side!!! ^-^

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2010, 12:24:00 AM »
Wow, so the stuff is real. Cool!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 08:52:48 PM »
BENJAMIN has his eyes as of today!!

Be careful!! He might see you staring at his BEAUTIFUL BODY!!  :D :D 8) 8)

No HAIR YET. I take it from communications with LD that BENJAMIN'S and EACHANN's hairy places (bush, happy trail, armpit hair, real eyebrows) will be added in next as the final "piece de resistance".

OH, Yeah, almost forgot in all the excitement over seeing the hand-punched hairy places, that which makes a man a man? Well, No word yet on when they will be ready to finish our boys off.

BENJAMIN WITH HIS EYES:

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »
"SWEETEST MAN NIPPLES EVER SEEN!!!!"

Check out the finished nips on BENJAMIN and EACHANN!

Aren't these just perhaps the best lookin set of MAN NIPS you've seen in a long while? AWESOME work and KUDOS to MATT at LD, the best DOLL ARTIST, hands down!!!

PEACE, LOVE & FRIENDSHIP!!!

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:23 PM »
SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!! :P :P :P :P

It's insane---they just keep getting BETTER & BETTER LOOKING!!! 

I think someone mentioned we won't be leaving the house when we get 'em home----SO TRUE!!!!

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 10:36:01 PM »
If the rest of these BOYS looks as HOT as the nips, I can't even imagine what we're in for!!! :-* :-* :-*

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 03:56:24 AM »
HE looks incredible real  :o  :P

I am very excited to see finished faces and big picture of finished boys  ;D

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 05:44:39 AM »
Their new textured silicone and standard air-brushing make for an artificial companion that’s photographically indistinguishable from a living person. Owning a LD is like having a Madame Tussaud sculpture made of silicone.

When you add the flexible spine and light weight, along with the items mentioned above (some of which are features that you’d have to pay hundreds of dollars extra for from other doll makers) it’s hard to imagine why anyone wouldn’t take a good, hard, look at Lovable Dolls when making their doll selection.

These boys look amazing guys, if their sister looks half this good when I get her, I might be physically out of commission for weeks.  :laugh:

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
These boys look amazing guys, if their sister looks half this good when I get her, I might be physically out of commission for weeks.  :laugh:

Better start brushing up on your work's medical leave rules then...  just sayin  :P

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2010, 02:11:40 PM »
Why is Adam staring at Benjamin's buttocks?  ^-^

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2010, 04:48:20 PM »
Their new textured silicone and standard air-brushing make for an artificial companion that’s photographically indistinguishable from a living person. Owning a LD is like having a Madame Tussaud sculpture made of silicone.

When you add the flexible spine and light weight, along with the items mentioned above (some of which are features that you’d have to pay hundreds of dollars extra for from other doll makers) it’s hard to imagine why anyone wouldn’t take a good, hard, look at Lovable Dolls when making their doll selection.

Hey B-zilla,

You can see from these pics that MATT at LD is a true artist. I should be getting BENJAMIN home here very soon now.

I will be the second one, (WICCINICK will get his before me) to share with you how smooth and soft he is.

I like your analogy comparing these dolls to a Madame Toussaud wax sculpture. Let's hope that the boys look as good at home as they do in pics!!

My experience with dolls says tht they look WAY WAY better in person than they look in pics, so if this holds true for BENJAMIN, then he's gonna BLOW MY MIND!!!!

Keep in touch!

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2010, 04:50:34 PM »

It's obvious, he's checkin out his twin brothers sweet ass to see how sweet his own ass looks  :P :P :P :P

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2010, 05:36:34 PM »
Fantastic artistry and realism.
You are going to love it.

muz
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »

It's obvious, he's checkin out his twin brothers sweet ass to see how sweet his own ass looks  :P :P :P :P

I think benjamin is teasing his brother..."hey bro look at my ass ! you will have the same one day !"