Author Topic: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".  (Read 4878 times)

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • http://www.anatomicaldoll.com/
Re: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2016, 09:19:23 PM »
Julia with Body 4 is quite attractive. Does it for me anyway.  8)
I think they AD's are incredibly lifelike!

Time to start saving!  :D

"Body 1M" now has others, new nipples.
Probably what are necessary.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2016, 08:50:48 AM »
Their loss.
...Our gain.

Welcome Oleg. Glad to see you here. :hug:
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2016, 01:02:21 AM »
Well, I guess I am late, but still, better that than to not post: Glad to see you over here, Oleg ! :thumb:
Please update us from time to time about your outstanding work.
Kind regards.
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
艶 - Tsuya = Orient Industry Petit Jewel Izumi head on Real Taste 146L body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 05:25:31 AM »
Hello friends,
Today has casually learnt that the board TheDollForum.com does everything to discredit my company "Anatomical Doll".
When I have informed at forum OurDoll that has left with TheDollForum.com, I have made it easy, without opening anybody some all shit proceeding from David Hockey.
My company supported a forum since 2009. I paid for an advertising banner on TDF.
This year it became difficult to me to pay one thousand dollars a year for advertising which does not bring any benefit. I have told David Hockey that in Russia now crisis, therefore, further I cannot pay for advertising.
Then I have received this answer:

"Hello Oleg,

Thank you. The money has arrived. We are sorry you are in a crisis and hope you will see things improve. Also if things improve for you perhaps you could give consideration to running a Banner Ad in the Anatomical Doll forum for 40$/MONTH or 440$/YEAR. The banner helps keep a professional look and provides members with a link directly to your web site.

As of August 1st, we implemented an account maintenance charge for non-advertisers who wish to have account privileges and have their forum available to ALL visitors rather than just the members. That fee is 30$/MONTH or 330$/YEAR.

Forums that do not advertise or pay the maintenance fees are restricted to Members Only Viewing. As I write this I noted there are currently about 700 visitors online. However if those forums are restricted to members only then only about 95 would be able to see the members only forum. So it makes for considerably more exposure for Doll maker forums that have FULL privileges.

We have appreciated your business in the past and hope things pick up for you. If in the future you should decide it would be profitable for AD to regain the exposure to full visitor traffic at TDF by purchasing one of the above two plans we will be here to help you and to restore your Manufacturer account status.

Best regards,
David and Carl"

In the answer I have told that there are other forums where do not demand a payment for dialogue between people.
Answer Dave was such:

Hello Oleg,

I am sorry you feel that way. DollForum has grown significantly since 2009 and has been upgraded several times to accommodate the increase in traffic of nearly twice what we had. The purpose of the maintenance fee is to help eliminate scams and untrustworthy vendors. We had more people asking for vendor accounts than we could comfortably handle and the number of ' bad ' vendor accounts and member rip-offs was on the increase. Therefore every vendor is monitored which helps build member buying trust. We also turn away two vendor requests per week on average. No other forum offers over 500 to 800 visitors at any given moment. We are sorry to see you ending our long established relationship. 

You have an excellent product. We wish you good fortune and will be here for you should you decide to return.

Best regards,
Dave and Carl

Then Dave has removed my registration on TDF.
I cannot come on TDF under anybody "Anatomical Doll" and "blackbear"
At attempt to come on a forum to me it is informed:

The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator.

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 05:37:10 AM »
Now TDF has made the following.
Instead of advertising at my forum the yellow banner is located:

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=79666&sid=b66c56d62888dc5aa6db272691b63c9f

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 06:47:35 AM »
Oleg,
After reading those last two posts, I do not regret in the least my decision to leave TDF.
This is just further proof that it's all about the money. They don't care about anything else.

I'm sorry they are treating you like this.
I could understand closing the section but trying to hurt you like that, unacceptable.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 06:52:35 AM »
Oleg, you don't need them (TDF) and if it does not benefit your business by paying for (TDF's) fees then its not worth worrying about.  The entire AD forum is still all there on TDF anyway, anyone interested in your dolls can still easily find it if they wish... However, TDF sticking that banner up and removing your member registration is out of order - their shit rules over there but..

You still have this forum (ODC), and http://www.arimecibo.com/smf/index.php also UKLDF: http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20, if you are not a member of UKLDF I'm sure they'd be happy to have you join and I don't think there are any fees with UKLDF.  All 3 of these forums will be very happy to have you and hear any news about the new and exciting projects AD is working on. ;)

All the best for 2017  :thumb: :thumb:

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 11:01:55 AM »
Anatomical Doll,

Russian here, English below.

Я не знаком с международным правом, или канадским законодательством, но я думаю, что у вас есть законные основания, чтобы сделать дело против владельцев The Doll Forum.

В Соединенных Штатах Америки, у нас есть закон, который называется "клевета". Оно запрещает никому публиковать ложную или намеренно вводящей в заблуждение информации, которая может причинить вред человеку или бизнес. Те, кто виновен в клевете может грозить штраф или тюремное заключение. Канада может иметь подобный закон.

Когда кто-то говорит одно, в частном порядке, а другое дело публично, мы называем это лицо "Двуликий". Человек, который делает, что никогда нельзя доверять, чтобы сказать правду. Будьте уверены, что вы и ваши прекрасные творения всегда будут приняты здесь, и на Arimecibo остров форум, бесплатно и без обязательств или оплаты любой.

I am not familiar with international law, or Canadian law, but I do think you have legal grounds to make a case against the owners of The Doll Forum.

In the United States of America, we have a law called "libel". It forbids anyone from publishing false or deliberately misleading information that could harm a person or business. Those who are guilty of libel may face fines or imprisonment. Canada may have a similar law.

When someone says one thing privately, and another thing publicly, we call that person "two faced". A person who does that can never be trusted to tell the truth. Rest assured that you and your beautiful creations will always be accepted here, and at Arimecibo Island Forum, free and without obligation or payment of any kind.

Canadian members,

If you have any information that might help Oleg, PM me here or at Arimecibo Island Forum.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 11:52:29 AM »
Oleg: Send this to Dave...  ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNuaGQ6-KnY

(Can't remember how to post videos here)
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 11:55:15 AM »
Welcome to ODC!

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2017, 01:00:50 PM »
I really don't know much about law, but I'm pretty sure in Canada we have similar laws against libel that the US has.
Sorry I don't know more. Oleg, I hope there is a solution as Noq suggests. In the mean time you and your
creations are welcome here.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2017, 01:13:57 PM »
It looks to me like TDF went too far, and all their actions can be summed up in one word - GREED.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2017, 04:23:16 PM »
From wikipedia:

Extortion (also called shakedown, outwrestling, and exaction) is a criminal offense of obtaining money, property, or services from an institution, through coercion. It is sometimes euphemistically referred to as a "protection racket" since the racketeers often phrase their demands as payment for "protection" from (real or hypothetical) threats from unspecified other parties. Extortion is commonly practiced by organized crime groups.

Coercion /koʊˈɜːrʃən/ is the practice of forcing another party to act in an involuntary manner by use of intimidation or threats or some other form of pressure or force.[1] It involves a set of various types of forceful actions that violate the free will of an individual to induce a desired response, for example: a bully demanding lunch money to a student or the student gets beaten.

"Account maintenence fees"  :laugh:

As I write this I noted there are currently about 700 visitors online...

Most of that is Bots and Hotlinking, we discussed that when I was in TDF Management, we also discovered that the formula for displaying "who's online" was tampered with to make it appear there was more traffic.

Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Eva Kumiko

• Doll Account
  • Resident
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2017, 05:48:12 AM »
if you are not a member of UKLDF I'm sure they'd be happy to have you join and I don't think there are any fees with UKLDF.  All 3 of these forums will be very happy to have you and hear any news about the new and exciting projects AD is working on. ;)

Just after founding UKLDF in 2009, Oleg made an account there:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=23

Oleg, maybe it will do if you only ask for a reset of your password. This is the page:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

With regards,
SingleDutch (Eva's lover)
Ich bin von Kopf bis Fuss auf Liebe eingestellt.
1930, Friedrich Hollaender

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2017, 07:50:49 AM »
if you are not a member of UKLDF I'm sure they'd be happy to have you join and I don't think there are any fees with UKLDF.  All 3 of these forums will be very happy to have you and hear any news about the new and exciting projects AD is working on. ;)

Just after founding UKLDF in 2009, Oleg made an account there:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=23

Oleg, maybe it will do if you only ask for a reset of your password. This is the page:
http://www.uklovedollforums.co.uk/forum/login.php?do=lostpw

With regards,
SingleDutch (Eva's lover)

Yes, I have been registered as "Anatomical Doll" in 2009.
Right now under your reference has requested the new password on UKLDF.

Also I want to tell thanks all people which have helped me council.

Oleg B.