Author Topic: Updates- Softer Silicone, New heads, and new body  (Read 1567 times)

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
Updates- Softer Silicone, New heads, and new body
« on: November 23, 2016, 03:12:54 PM »
From 2015 winter, the feel of the silicon skin to form the whole of the doll body options for molding to soften the "maximum"
has been added to "special Yawahada" specification as a new option.

Special Yawahada options Our unique technology, the feel of the silicon skin to form the whole of our doll body is, without loss of durability, and does not involve well as stickiness offer to manufacture your a doll in the silicon material obtained "soft kana feel" the we have been. Customers who visit us to showrooms, and also from customers who purchased have received high praise over the years.

Nevertheless, in addition to know that the men there is a desire to "love the soft feel", further, a new option to meet more of the easy-to-understand to your "special soft skin" your request until now as an item, add a clear option "Special Yawahada" that the originally soft silicon skin than 2015 winter orders system that can respond to the request at the time the order is molded to soften the "maximum" specification as a new option cage you.

Special Yawahada options Conventional of our standard, sufficient even in silicon skin to form a doll "soft kana feel" is obtained. Movie page is an introduction to and feel like.

Then, when you choose a new option "Special Yawahada", you can silicon to form a crust obtain a "softness, such as you have never felt the doll until now" to further notch up.

Special Yawahada options Please try in addition to the elements of the new you consider all means "Special Yawahada" specification of the time of purchase as well.
Enough "softness" in Yawahada of our standard that offers from the past, you can feel, in helping to enjoy the doll, anyway to customers who want the most emphasis on the "feel", "that massage" is to recommend new It will be an option.

The difference between the conventional and the standard skin as a "Special Yawahada" specification skin can be confirmed in the image below.
Special Yawahada options

Furthermore bust site ※, as usual in the internal structure special processing, and further soft feel than the entire body, both the standard specifications and special soft specification, we will of course manufacturing.

Soft, the concept of "feel" the softness, when crushed or press the solid, it depends on the "escape the way" of the deformed portion. So, even in the silicon with the same hardness, depending on the site of the body, because there is a collapse easy location and crushed hard place, please understand that there is not the case where the soft feel easy to place.

※ AIdoll EX model only selection of the "Special Yawahada Specifications" There is no. Please note.

Soft silicone in the butt movie seen here http://aidoll.4woods.jp/movie/body.html

<a href="http://aidoll.4woods.jp/movie/softhip.mp4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://aidoll.4woods.jp/movie/softhip.mp4</a>

Anna oral mouth face

Kaori face

new body AIdoll EvolutionⅡ, while a life balance, such as the model was subjected to enough with meat such as the thighs and bust, beautiful exactly ideal body type even when viewed from anywhere.
Height of 164cm to match the type of modern women, which takes you just feel the presence realistic.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Updates- Softer Silicone, New heads, and new body
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2016, 06:04:14 PM »
The AIdoll EvolutionⅡ doll looks rather nice  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 08:41:54 PM »
She certainly does and I'll bet she's to a pice tag to match! :o

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 02:46:12 PM »

:drool:

I'm blown away by this doll. Wow look at those details :)

It's only visible on the japanese 4woods site. I look forward when it becomes available to the rest of the world.

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 09:32:57 AM »
DollStory (4wood's Europe partner) sent me an email confirming they take orders on the new Evo II body. Price is €6900 (€5750 exclusive VAT).

Dystempr

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 09:54:42 PM »

So I contacted 4woods USA lastnight and got a response about the Evolution II from Seiko.

Question: Looking at your Japanese website there appears to be a new doll that is being made, the Evolution II which i am interested in. seeing how this doll is hidden on the English side of that site I guess I have to ask is the doll available to be shipped out of Japan at this time?

Answer: AIdoll Evolution II is listed on the English website since the factory was afraid about not being able to keep up with production. However, it does not mean it is not available to customers outside Japan. If inquired (just like you did), of course we can take your order. ; )

Question: In some of the pictures seems to elude that this doll might be able to stand, but does not state it is a standing model doll like the Allure, CC, or EX.

Answer: As for standing feature, yes, this new Evolution does have the standing feature just like Allure.

Question: On the Japanese site there appears to be an option named Special Yawahada specification (ass soft). Is that an option for Evolution / Allure dolls out side of Japan? when this option is selected does it change the weight of doll by any drastic values?

Answer: In regards to very soft skin (yawa hada), we are not really promoting this option to customers outside Japan as doll skin is made extremely soft so that it may have some issue during international shipping. But if you really insist on getting this feature (at your risk), I am sure our factory can accommodate it. Please know that this feature requires extra cost. I believe it was extra several hundred dollars, but I can check with the factory along with weight difference.

Question: If I was to order a doll, how long is the current wait time till I would see it at my front door?

Answer: Our current lead time is approximately 60 days or less.

Thought I would help out those interested in the Evo II with at least getting some of these answered since I am really starting to get interested in this lady. :drool:

Dys.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 07:50:55 PM »
The first doll looks passed out, and the second doll looks sad as if she has the flu with the bags Under her eyes.

4woods definitly should work more on the heads. These faces were actually rushed and badly thought.

As for the body, it looks very odd to me, especially the unrealistic masculine belly

Strangelove65

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 12:11:13 PM »
I looked at this new Evolution body, and I've decided it might be worth the money to me to try to get Hiroo to build an original Evolution body with the standing skeleton - the best of both worlds. I really prefer the original Evolution, perhaps with a slight boost in the cups.....:-) - and ability to stand for posing.

fred01

• Sr. Resident
  • www.MyDollStory.fr
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2017, 02:27:30 PM »
This new body is very beautiful, very realistic with beautiful shapes  :drool:
Another beautiful achievement of 4Woods  :thumb: