Author Topic: Kim's Place 金  (Read 3707 times)

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
Re: Kim's Place 金
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 06:50:52 PM »
I can see this will be a popular thread!    :drool:
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 11:21:27 PM »
I did a little preventive mantaince on Kim tonight.  I noticed she had a cracking noise in her neck when I move her head around.  I found a solution for the noise on the web and started her treatment tonight.

It involves injecting vasoline around the neck mechanism and massage it in to get it into the joint.  You do this once a week for three weeks and the noise should be gone.

After her first treatment the noise had been reduced about 50%.  I will report back after three weeks if the noise is completely gone.

If you have this issue with your girl and would like to read the complete description of the process, it may be found in the second link on the first post of this thread.  It's on the second page once you get there.

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Alistair

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2016, 03:11:19 PM »
How old is your doll?

Just over a year.

Once I gave her the oil bath then pwerered her, nothing is trying to stick to her.  She is silky smooth and soft all over.

So, I should be oiling her and applying powder.

As for acetone, it actually can dissolve TPE, if used in quantity.

Yes, I can confirm this.

:(

Acetone is one of the few substances that will actually dissolve superglue. Her eyelashes are superglued on.

I used a bit to much superglue for the pubic hair and was trying to remove it. You live, you learn.

Hope this helps.

It does, thanks.
RealGirls: I tried, I failed, I moved on.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
Kim's Place 金 / First Photo Shoot!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 04:25:31 PM »
Kim stepped out of the shower and said "help me put my body oil on.
NO PROBLEM KIM!

Let me get another angle.

Kim, I know you are sleepy but, lets take a few more pictures.

Is this okay to sleep in?  Yes, you look great but, lets take some more pictures.

Okay, I will get some heels from my closet.

Make sure you can see my new heels.

It feels so good to lay down.  I know but how bout you put on the pink nighty?

Is this the pink nighty you want me to wear? Yes put it on, I will be right back.

Wow, she has it on already and she looks so hot!

Do I look fat in it?  You are joking right?

Take a few like this......  zzzzz

I think I am loosing her....... zzzzzzzzz, kim, Kim, KIM!

zzzzzzzzzzzz  yup, I think we are done zzzzzzzzzz  to be continued when she wakes up zzzzzz

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 04:34:26 PM »
Once I gave her the oil bath then pwerered her, nothing is trying to stick to her.  She is silky smooth and soft all over.
Alistair: So, I should be oiling her and applying powder?

I have owned silicone dolls for a very long time but, TPE dolls are new to me.  I did a lot of research before and after I purchased her.

From my research, I am going to do a monthly oil bath and all the maintenance outlined in the links I posted.

I think it will extend her life span but only time will tell.

This thread will be her timeline so, visit Kim's Place to follow her progress.

Coral

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2016, 05:47:28 PM »
From the wonderful photos looks like your getting on fine.

The fact that Kim can stand  opens up a wealth of photo opportunities silicone girls cannot do

Keep that camera clicking .. :)
for album click the pic

Alistair

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 09:16:53 AM »
From my research, I am going to do a monthly oil back and all the maintenance outlined in the links I posted.

I think it will extend her life span but only time will tell.

OK. Fingers crossed, and Cheers!
RealGirls: I tried, I failed, I moved on.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 09:32:33 AM »
Kim is one OMG, gorgious doll for sure, and I am sure you will be enjoyiny her company for many years to come.  :thumb:

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2016, 08:05:55 PM »
Kim has been with me for two weeks today.

She lost a nail today but I just put it back on with a drop of supper glue.

She now has the magnetic head connector which is worth every penny to me.

She is anxious to do her Christmas photo shoot but, we are waiting on one piece of her outfit to arrive.

I purchased two indirect lights so will try to use them for her next photo shoot.

Here is a picture I took last night with just my phone.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2016, 08:40:25 PM »
Your phone takes very good photos, Oh, wait it must be that very beautiful lady, she just can't take a bad photo!  :whistle:

Very nice indeed. Glad to hear the magnetic adaptor is working well! Though it would!

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »
How does the magnetic adaptor work for side to side movements and the ability to hold those positions?

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2016, 03:19:51 PM »
How does the magnetic adaptor work for side to side movements and the ability to hold those positions?

It does have just a bit of slack but, the magnet is pretty strong which holds her head is position very well.

The adapter came with some extra o rings and felt washers to give more friction if needed to hold her head in position.

I have not found the need to use them as the magnet is doing a good job. by its self.

Coral

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2016, 04:00:26 PM »
:o Wow, all these years I've heard about not using any type of petroleum based products with TPE based toys, and now it's recommended to bathe them in it? How times have changed!

She's got a gorgeous body though, even when it's not oiled up.  :drool: How tall is she?
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2016, 08:38:59 PM »
:o Wow, all these years I've heard about not using any type of petroleum based products with TPE based toys, and now it's recommended to bathe them in it? How times have changed!

She's got a gorgeous body though, even when it's not oiled up.  :drool: How tall is she?

Yes times have changed for sure.   A lot of toys are made of TPR which is not the same as TPE so not sure if the baby oil is good for them.

TPE dolls have not been known for their longevity in the past.  Some manufactors are using different blends of TPE and lots have been learned about how to care for these girls.  I plan to follow all of the guidelines laid out by Indigo but only time will tell if it extend her life.

I picked up a third head for her today which i like a lot!  It's a WM #74.  I will post some pictures with her new head soon.  It's a little larger than her YL heads but, I think it's closer to her body size than the YL.  She stands closer to 5'2" with it.

She stands about 5'1" with her YL Viola heads.

Coral

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2016, 05:40:41 PM »
Kim has been with me for a month now and I am still very happy with her.

The only thing I have noticed is she has some slight compression marks from the top of her stockings.

I have been told they can be removed by massaging them out with baby oil.

Not much sense however as I really like my girls is stockings and they are not visible when her stocking on which is 99% of the time.

I have been injecting a small amount of baby oil into her neck and it has helped the noise but not eliminated it.

The noise is minimal now and does not concern me as long as it does not cause her neck to fail.

I will keep the progress posted here.

Coral